[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does he support his children joining the Avengers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Magneto_Dialogue.png (135 KB, 434x270) Image search: [Google]
Magneto_Dialogue.png
135 KB, 434x270
Does he support his children joining the Avengers?
>>
File: polaris.jpg (471 KB, 721x1102) Image search: [Google]
polaris.jpg
471 KB, 721x1102
What "children"? He has only one kid.
>>
>>83447614
Aren't Scarlet Witch and QuickSilver his kids?
>>
>>83447614
This
>>
>>83447630
Not anymore they aren't.
>>
>>83447630
Nope.
>>
>>83447630
lol no.
>>
>>83447630
>>83447614
This is suck a stupid Ret-con I refuse to acknowledge it's true or real

I still tell people their his kids, it's how it should be
>>
>>83448087
Well it's a retcon of a retcon anyway. Eventually they'll probably be re-re-retconned into being his kids again.
>>
>>83448087
*they're
>>
So, who are Wanda and Pietro's parents now?

Please tell me Bova is their mom.
>>
>>83448252
They were made in a lab by the high evolutionary.
>>
>>83448252
Same Gypsies who were their parents in first place.
>>
>>83448292
>>83448297
Neither explanation satisfies me. I want Bova to be the mother and Steve Rogers to be the father, and I want the conception to be illustrated in a future comic.
>>
>>83448367
No we agreed that Steve should be Helmut Zemo's dad already, and he can't have that many kids around. He's a pure slut not a whore.
>>
>>83448252
Remember how those gypsies that adopted them originally had twins that died? Turns out those twins never died and they're actually Pietro and Wanda, though for whatever stupid reason the High Evolutionary didn't tell them this and just said "here's some new kids, raise them please."

Probably to cover the fact that he'd experimented on them, which is why they have powers (they're not actually mutants now).

Basically they came up with an excuse to make them not be Magneto's kids and not be mutants anymore, probably because they were afraid normies would be confused if they tried to read the comics after watching the movies.
>>
>>83448486
I will see Captain America fuck a cow and you will not stand in my way.
>>
>>83447552
>His first daughter is dead by origin story
>Pietro and Wanda are now New Men or something
>Lorna might not even be one anyway since keeps going back and forth
>The clone of him is dead

MAX/ERIK/MAGNUS/WHATEVER OF NEVER REPRODUCING
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.