[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder the primary version of Master Splinter for a generation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Bravo Nick.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Bravo Nick.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
Daily reminder the primary version of Master Splinter for a generation is a rat with no connection to the Shredder ,Yoshi or Japan who learned ninjistu (and Japanese somehow) From a book in the sewers so his kids would stop liking Gwen Stefani.
>>
File: 0.jpg (223 KB, 1024x781) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
223 KB, 1024x781
>>83445986
>Daily reminder the primary version of Master Splinter for a generation
That's Splinter's origin story for Ninja Turtle 2012?
>>
>>83446065
Films>Tv Shows>Videogames>Comics

On the exposure scale
>>
>>83446692
You are way delusing yourself. the movie was a fucking joke, aimed at older fans who really had an hard time liking it, while most of the fanbases is made of kids who prominently care about the cartoon and really don't care much about the movie because it's not as fun as the cartoon.
>>
>>83446692
Not for kids, right? Right? When I was a kid cartoons were king, TV shows were just cartoons that lacked glorious animation, films were something you watched with your parents, and video games only had characters and stories in their instruction manuals.

I know video games are all the rage with kids now, but has the paradigm shifted so hard that non of the rest of that is true?
>>
>>83446692
I've seen way more kids talking about and playing with toys related to the cartoon than the films.
>>
For one thing, you are MASSIVELY overestimating the effect the movies have.

For two,

>Someone likes what I like, but in a form I don't like! Surely, this is a travesty worse than Hitler!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.