[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: xavier-school.jpg (104 KB, 1280x584) Image search: [Google]
xavier-school.jpg
104 KB, 1280x584
>School is supposed to be filled with mutants
>No one actually uses their powers other than the main cast

Am I the only one who was disappointed by that part of the X-Men Apocalypse? I remember watching the first one for the first and was impressed how they actually show the various powers the students have in the school
>>
>>83441042
Of all stupid parts of movie, that irks you?
>>
>>83441076
no one seems to call it out
>>
pretty sure the only kids who used their powers in the original were people that were gonna be important in later movies
>>
>>83441115
In X2 there are tona of kids who use their powers in the mansion. Not sure about X1 though.
>>
No point of wasting cgi magic on kids that will never appear in the future movies until it's easy as fuck like the girl that can change the channel with her mind
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.