[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
X-MEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Wizard_104_cover_by_Joe_Jusko.jpg (253 KB, 834x1224) Image search: [Google]
Wizard_104_cover_by_Joe_Jusko.jpg
253 KB, 834x1224
>Be a (human) parent in the Marvel Universe
>teenage daughter starts showing signs of superpowers (your choice of powers)
>The next day this dude in a wheelchair shows up with a bunch of ridiculously hot women in skintight outfits . shows you his business card, and says your daughter is a powerful mutant
>The only way your daughters powers can be controlled is if she is allowed to board in his school, and under his erm... 'tutelage' for a few years, you can can still visit on weekends of course, if you make an appointment
>All you have to do is sign the form

What do you do /co/?
>>
>>83435406
I ask him what color is his wheelchair
>>
Send her to Scott's school.
>>
>>83435406
Agreee, becaause the Professorrr is alwayys riiiight...
...then forget I everrr had a daaaughterrr...
... uuumm ... What were we talking about?
>>
Decline but end up signing anyways because Chuck would probably mind wipe his way into having me sign it.
>>
>>83435406
>dat Famke
based Jean
>>
No Rightclops, no permission
>>
>>83435406
>teenage daughter starts showing signs of superpowers (your choice of powers)
>implying I'm not going to abuse this to make my daughter's power the ability to make her parents into double omega gods, and triggered by being around people who can read minds.
So what I do is sign the form, and then with my new found double omega god powers I keep causing interesting things to happen on her school's campus for her to investigate, while I go and do double omega god things, and of course visit on any weekend that my daughter wants.
>>
File: Stardust-Lede.jpg (68 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Stardust-Lede.jpg
68 KB, 630x420
>>83436876

U r Stadust. plz spare mortals.
>>
>>83439600

is this his new theme?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dha9xa2hR8E
>>
>>83435858
The woman in red just outed you as gay in front of your daughter.
>>
It's pretty much the same as a private school, right? I don't really know about them, but don't rich kids get shipped off to school for years to only come home on holidays? So it's not like this would be a completely outlandish concept.

I'd want to see the school and learn more about the curriculum before I signed up for anything, but if it means my freak of a daughter doesn't destroy my house every time she gets her period then yeah I'd probably sign her up.

I might add that no daughter of mine will be prancing around in a skintight leotard, though. If she needs a superhero outfit, it can be a hoodie and sweatpants.
>>
>>83435406
I want her mutant power to give her the ability to not be related to me by blood.

Then I tell the professor to fuck off and start fucking the younger version of my old dried up wife that JUST hit puberty and won't have autismo babies
>>
What is there to do? If I don't sign then killer robots show up the next day, they kill me trying to get to my daughter and then Xavier takes her in anyway
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.