[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kids movies these days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: jihadvswhitenationalist.png (511 KB, 961x343) Image search: [Google]
jihadvswhitenationalist.png
511 KB, 961x343
Angry Birds had the better message, but Zootopia was the better film overall.

prove me wrong
>>
>>83432069
>prove me wrong
You can't change a believer.

Angry Birds was hilarious, what message was being conveyed because it was lost on me. I wanted to see simple fun and I did. I can't pick which was better: Red's outspoken sarcasm & skepticism (which I can identify with) or Chucks frenetic and highly suggestive antics.

Was the message 'beware of foreigners'?
>>
>>83432069
why should we try to change your opinion?
>>
>>83432069
>it's okay to push agendas if I agree with them
It's really telling that /pol/ loved the movie with the most transparent and obvious agenda of the bunch.
>>
File: fdssdf.gif (997 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
fdssdf.gif
997 KB, 500x290
>>83432069
>prove me wrong
Easy, you watched both movies.
That was the wrong thing to do.
You shouldn't have watched either.
It's wrong.
You're wrong.
>>
File: angry_birds_checklist.png (164 KB, 536x3249) Image search: [Google]
angry_birds_checklist.png
164 KB, 536x3249
>>83432886
I think the message was basically, "beware of Greeks bearing gifts," or, "Go fight ISIS already, Obama!"

As for the movie, t'was cliche. But the script was funny. Amazing even. Worth the price of admission. It's pretty much a shit sundae; the shit's still shit, but the toppings taste great and make it worthwhile.
>>
>>83434688
>t'was

holy shit you're the worst poster on this site
>>
>>83432994
They loved Zootopia, too. Its message about SJW undermining the whites in power by instigating a race war really spoke to them.

Both have great messages, to be completely honest.
>>
>>83435796
Totally agree. Starting race wars with people who already coexist peacefully? Not cool. Being wary of a too-good-to-be-true band of visitors who don't practice what they preach? Now we're getting somewhere.

>>83434688
'S how I usually talk. Especially when I'm sleepy.

(The captcha had some nice boats.)
>>
>>83432069
Angry birds and Zootopia are set in the same universe. Zootopia used to be another bird island before being stolen and given to eveyone else. Red wants to avoid the same thing to happen in his own island.
>>
>>83435862
>I think the message was basically, "beware of Greeks bearing gifts," or, "Go fight ISIS already, Obama!"
More or less beware of shifty cunts.
That said there was something to be said for the pigs being colonialist exploiters. The sequence with the planes sounded like Bush banging on during the Afghan war and the pigs were VERY western.
>>
>>83438977
Sure, that's why all movie critics accused the movie of being racist
>>
>>83439028
Movie reviewers are dumbasses.
>>
>>83434688
>"Go fight ISIS already, Obama!"
Can you please not pretend you understand foreign policy.
>>
>>83432069
Who goes to a movie for a fuckin' lesson in morals?? That's like playing fighting games and expecting a decent story. We go to be entertained and Zootopia delivered in spades.
>>
File: 1464762500083.jpg (2 MB, 1164x10000) Image search: [Google]
1464762500083.jpg
2 MB, 1164x10000
>>83440537
>>
>>83440498
Unlike you, of course, oh superior mind
>>
>>83441629
He's not a movie reviewer, he's just a guy.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.