[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What webcomics are you still reading on a regular basis in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: 20100726_jumping.jpg (208 KB, 700x1080) Image search: [Google]
20100726_jumping.jpg
208 KB, 700x1080
What webcomics are you still reading on a regular basis in the year of our lord 2016?
>>
>>83430372
wow that got worse
why must anime artists get ashamed and start modifying their styles into different, uglier things? even actual anime does that.
>>
File: sgvy-e14-i7-p3.jpg (397 KB, 768x1086) Image search: [Google]
sgvy-e14-i7-p3.jpg
397 KB, 768x1086
I can't believe there's someone else in the entire world that's still reading this shit...

The art just keeps getting worse and so does the story.
>>
File: 2013-02-22-hardcase_red0011.jpg (239 KB, 700x985) Image search: [Google]
2013-02-22-hardcase_red0011.jpg
239 KB, 700x985
Seeing Red
It hasn't been updated since November 2014 but I find myself reading it again from time to time.
>>
These days I'm down to EGS and DR. McNinja.
And the Doctor's days are numbered.
>>
I still read this and Misfile on the outside chance they'll just start doing poorly-drawn genderswap smut someday.
>>
>>83432192
What about The Wotch?
>>
Didn't this character ending up crossing over with Linkara's Mary Sue?
>>
Sonichu, Chris Chan said that the newest issue is on it's way.
>>
These days it's mostly just Gunnerkrigg Court and Unsounded. I have Cucumber Quest and Paranatural bookmarked but I NEVER read them. CQ bored me out of my mind and I'm still holding a grudge against Zack Morrison.
>>
>>83432303
That one's too bad even for me.
>>
>>83430717
Oh good, it wasn't just me thinking it looked better before.
Not worth reading, is it?
>>
I'm down to just Achewood and Curvy at this point. Curvy is kind of giving off an "ending soon" vibe, so hopefully Onstad stays motivated or I'll be without anything. He's been making good material, kind of wondering if he'll chance another long arc or just stay small and manageable. I'd be fine with either.
>>
>>83432192
SGVY's artist has lots of poorly-drawn genderswap smut.

>>83432303
The Wotch is how I got into webcomics. Must have been 2006 I think?
It is pretty garbage but the links they had on the site to other comics were handy for getting to a lot of different comics.

They actually, and I'm not making this up, up dated the page recently and removed or deeply buried that links page I found so useful.
>>
>>83432377
If you like TGTF and teenage awkwardness about it, it's a laugh.
>>
>>83432427
TGTF?
>>
>>83432727
Terribly gaudy teenage fantasies.
>>
I keep myself caught up on Nedroid whenever I get the chance, but collar6 is the only one I'm actively keeping tabs on regularly.
>>
>>83430372
Poppy, Paranatural, Blaster Nation, Scary Go Round, Awkward Zombie and Punchline is Machismo every monday, and when it updates, Buttsmithy
>>
>>83430372
DB multi
that is the only one
>>
File: multiverse.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
multiverse.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>83432946
I am so totally digging Attack on Ozoru with Radditz and Kakkarotto.
>>
>>83430372
Holy fuck, Valkyrie Yuuki is still around?
>>
>>83430372
I'm almost afraid to ask but what does Yuuki look like, today?
>>
File: promo-BladeOfAwe.gif (16 KB, 230x194) Image search: [Google]
promo-BladeOfAwe.gif
16 KB, 230x194
>>83430372
I feel really autistic for noticing this one detail and bringing it up without knowing anything about the comic, but her outfit seems VERY similar to this particular sword. She looks like she could be a character from the game, even, wielding the sword wearing armor themed after the sword.
>>
Manly Guys Doing Manly Things
Two Guys and Guy
Woodson
XKCD

i finally dropped QC when they did the microphone buying page a few months ago.
>>
File: 100_7610.jpg (882 KB, 3841x1214) Image search: [Google]
100_7610.jpg
882 KB, 3841x1214
>>83435586
I...
Anon...

Are you familiar at all with runic script? The Norse (as in: real people Norse) used it and would engrave runic, generally phrases for luck or capability, onto weapons and other important objects taken into battle.

That's where those fancy symbols on the sword come from. It's the same symbols on Yuuki's outfit, along with just about any sort of Norse or Thor symbology. (Yuuki is basically a Norse valkyrie.)
>>
I have given up on gender swap webcomics ever being decent ever again. Though dangerously Chloe has some.
>>
>>83430372
Holy shit I remember this comic! Can't remember why I dropped it, probably due to slow updates. That's my usual reason.

These days the only long running webcomics I still read are Zebra Girl, True Magic, A Path to Greater Good and Sister Claire

That last one I've been on the fence about dropping. The story is getting ridiculous but at the same time I find myself wanting to see how it ends.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.