[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Xavier seriously ask Magneto, a known terrorist and serial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: magneto.jpg (38 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
magneto.jpg
38 KB, 636x358
Did Xavier seriously ask Magneto, a known terrorist and serial killer if he wanted to join the X-men again? No wonder why people hate the X-men and by extension the mutants.
>>
File: uncanny xmen 200.jpg (686 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
uncanny xmen 200.jpg
686 KB, 1280x1707
He's my friend
>>
So that's what Pat was whining about.
>>
How is Magneto joining the X-Men any worse than Wolverine joining the X-Men? Or the Avengers? Or the Fantastic Four?
>>
>>83430067
I mean, in these movies?

Charles invited him to join literally the day after Magneto murdered thousands of people all over the world.

But hey, he helped rebuild the Mansion, so it's all cool.
>>
File: x men.jpg (141 KB, 403x700) Image search: [Google]
x men.jpg
141 KB, 403x700
>>83429855
because
>>
>>83429855
LET
>>83429920
THEM
>>83431645
FUCK
>>
File: CaptAmericaEagle16f.gif (44 KB, 140x174) Image search: [Google]
CaptAmericaEagle16f.gif
44 KB, 140x174
>>83430067
Wolverine's a soldier. He's generally killing enemy combatants or people who are trying to kill him.

Magneto doesn't give a shit he'll kill anybody he as long as he thinks the ends justify the means
>>
File: singer's wet dreams.jpg (23 KB, 390x528) Image search: [Google]
singer's wet dreams.jpg
23 KB, 390x528
>>83429855
Singer and Kinberg's vision was that Erik is Charles' only weakness- his kryptonite. It's really gay if you think about it
>>
>>83431819
>male kinship = homosex

I hate you shipper faggots
>>
>>83429920
>opera glove
Why was comic in the 80s/90s so gay?
>>
>>83429920
No joke. Xavier looks like Obama in the 5th panel.
>>
>>83431264
He saved the world, too. Without Magneto, there would've been no stopping Apocalypse.
>>
>>83435788
He was half the reason the world was even in danger.
>>
>>83429920

So was I.
>>
>>83436598

Nah, he was just a blunt instrument Apocalypse was using to reach his goal, same way Chuck himself was used.
>>
Apocalypse mind raped xaiver, he just assumes he mind raped Magneto.
>>
Americans may only understand grossly punishing people for their crimes but the more civilised parts of the world prefer rehabilitation.
>>
>>83438666
An' dat's wut makes us Meric'ns! WaaaaWHOO! Yay, guns! Yay, Bibles!
But aw dunt hav to answer ya', you got der DEVIL'S tripcode!
Ya MUTIE-LOVER!!!!
>>
>>83439267
Shit, you're right. I see the error of my ways. I am more cursed than a character from Penny Dreadful and am tying myself to a stake as we speak,
>>
File: bibles up the ass.png (25 KB, 229x207) Image search: [Google]
bibles up the ass.png
25 KB, 229x207
>>83439267
>>
>>83438666
Why tho? Kill terrorists and other blights of society or force them into slave labor. Either way, win win
>>
>>83438666
I wish I saved that /his/ post series that went into great detail about how Europe really hasn't changed at all in the last 700 years, and how it took a Genocidal fanatic to make them second guess their crusades
>>
>>83429855
Well now in the movies Xavier's got a little bit of Apocalypse in him, so expect even better decision making in the future of the series!
>>
>>83438666
>guy kills what looked like 100 million innocent people
>let's just fucking forgive him, I'm sure he's learned his lesson THE NEXT DAY

This kind of shit makes your heroes look worthless. If they can't - won't - even stop the biggest mass murderer in the history of the planet, what the fuck are they good for?
>>
>Xavier got crippled by Erik before he could fuck Rose Byrne
>Still forgives him and calls him a friend
>>
File: Magneto DoFP.jpg (122 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
Magneto DoFP.jpg
122 KB, 1920x800
>All those years wasted fighting each other
>To have a precious few of them back

What did he mean by this?
>>
The recent movies all go like this:
>Charles: Erik, i know you can be a good person if you try, I trust you not to do the wrong thing <3
>Half a movie passes
>Magneto: My name is not Erik and I am going to do the wrong thing!
>Everyone: we didn't expect this!
>>
>>83441398
>This kind of shit makes your heroes look worthless.

X-men aren't heroes, they're a private paramilitary unit trying to stop a race war from taking place whenever one such plot happens to fall onto their lap.
>>
>>83441695
He really, really, really misses Charles
>>
>>83430067
Wolverine hasn't committed normie-genocide?
>>
File: 1413951998399.jpg (494 KB, 988x1500) Image search: [Google]
1413951998399.jpg
494 KB, 988x1500
>>83430067
Because Magneto is worse than Hitler.
>>
>>83429962
He has a point somewhat. I mean the fact that Magneto gets no repercussion, never turns himself in or whatever was pretty stupid.
And I think Singer himself said he wanted to give Xavier that flaw and have Erik be his blind spot but...it still wasn't a very good idea.

Although I don't see what Pat's whole deal about Apocalypse vs Phoenix being the boring way to do it was.

Was there some sort of interesting alternative that I missed?
>>
So, according to some anon, one of the deleted scenes was Magneto turning himself over to Authorities, because he committed an atrocity, literal genocide.

Why didn't this end up in the movie?
>>
>>83442297
Cut for time along with the X-Kids at the mall and Scott/Havok scenes?

That's what I'm hoping anyway. I'm hoping for an Extended Cut (similar to Rogue cut) that addresses these problems.
>>
>>83429855
It's like those losers who want Kylo Ren to be redeemed. The fucker was complicate to the destruction of an entire star system and billions of people. I can't wait until Finn shoots Kylo's knee caps off with a blaster while Rey puts a lightsaber down his throat.
>>
>>83429855
Look at him, he's cute
>>
>>83442549
>want Kylo Ren to be redeemed
That's probably because he sucks too much as a villain.
>>
>>83438666
Is that why sweden has become the rape capital of the west? All that civility keeping you from punishing criminals :^ )
>>
>>83438666
Like Brevik? He's being Rehabbed by being allowed to live freely in the world right?
>>
>>83434771
I mean I kinda get it. Friendship aside, Erik is a bad mutant. And if Charles can get such a bad mutant to renounce his ways, it will vindicate him. He wants to believe Erik will prove him right more than anything.
>>
>>83442809
Man, I love Kylo Ren as a villain. Not a main big bad, mind you, but just as a villain. He's an edgy teenager rebelling against his parents. He'll show you Dad! He'll be as cool as his grand father one day, fuck you guys take me seriously!

Not only is it hilarious, well written, with the temper tantrums and edgy bullshit, you can see that in the second movie he will be the most dangerous. He just got beat, BY A JEDI, so now he's going to go extra edgy and hardcore to prove how dark side he is. Like a teenage boy full of testosterone and hate, going around beating up gays and blacks, or gang banging to prove how cool he is. Kylo is going to fuck shit up in episode VIII
>>
>>83443087
Nah, this "the villain is a big child = he has depth" trend needs to die. It leads to very boring villains.
>>
>>83441398
Who said anything about forgiving?

On the team he would be able to redeem himself by helping people.

But yeah, that death toll was crazy.
>>
>>83442297

No it was just the original ending but they decided to change it so it didn't look like Charles and Erik were on opposite sides again.
>>
>>83430067

Wolverine is bad but Magneto is ISIS tier
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.