[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just started watching this show because a lot of people recommended
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
I just started watching this show because a lot of people recommended it yet. I'm on episode 5.

IDK why, but when I saw pearl, all I could think was "siggity swooty, commin for dat booty!"

Does she ever get less uptight/bitchy and more cute or endearing? [read; sexy]
>>
This show sucks, you should stop watching it immediately.
>>
>>83429869
It's not bad
>>
>>83429822

Oh she gets cute to the point mommy issues might surface in you, but never stops being uptight/neurotic
>>
>>83430139
You mean like, MILF issues?
>>
does this show keep having musical numbers?
>>
>>83430295

No I mean she gets maternal to the point some people (pearlfags) start projecting their Oedipus complex into the show and reveal how much their mums didn't love them. She's cute although her character gets a bit sad/dark when you learn part of her back story. It tends to deal or kill the character for some people.
>>
>>83430804
OP Exposed, the show doesn't have a musical until giant woman
>>
>>83430804

It does tho the last 5 episodes didn't had any song in them
>>
File: pearl_slaps_butt.png (39 KB, 196x341) Image search: [Google]
pearl_slaps_butt.png
39 KB, 196x341
>this entire thread
>>
>>83429822
She does get pretty cute later on once you get past the swamp of issues she has with manipulating her team and lusting after Steven's mom
Its all in the small details though. Pearl is definitely cute though.
>>
>>83430804
fucking exposed
>>
>>83431007
>>83431157
song in the pilot, but yeah I'm calling bullshit too
>>
>>83431007
>>83431157
>>83431238
I don't get it. Is op trying to start a stealth hate-thread or something?
>>
>>83431375

I think that was another anon, thread has 9 posters and 3 posts were mine, if we don't count the musical as a unique poster then there would be 8 posters assuming all the other posts (besides mine and OP's) are by different people.
>>
>>83431147
lolwut. I was going to ask if all gems are female?

>>83431157
>>83431238
>>83431007
there's a song in literally every episode so far. wtf are you faggots on about.
>>
>>83431632
Right together breakfast and cheeseburger backpack have songs, get over it stop, we all know your just trying to make /co/ hate the show more
>>
>>83429822
I want to impregnate Pearl and later pick up chicks by being a hot single dad with a sad story about my late wife!
>>
File: booty.jpg (56 KB, 754x455) Image search: [Google]
booty.jpg
56 KB, 754x455
I'm on episode 9 now. Starting to dislike pearl as a character cause her worrying and nagging is getting annoying. But still, dat booty tho.

I don't hang out in /co/, so can someone explain to me why everyone got on my ass as if I'm part of some sort of conspiracy. I didn't mean musical like, a sing-along, I just meant custom music per episode, which the seem to be still doing.

Also, without giving other spoilers, does Steven learn to control his power? or is it one of those things that he's never going to get until the show finishes?
Does hid gem open his own room in their temple?
Are all gems female?
>>
File: booty2.jpg (52 KB, 748x453) Image search: [Google]
booty2.jpg
52 KB, 748x453
>>83432665
>I want to impregnate Pearl and later pick up chicks
>I want to impregnate Pearl
>impregnate Pearl
...muh niggah
>>
>>83433218
"I don't actually want to watch the show, just tell me everything now."

You're like one of those people who constantly asks questions during a movie ("Who is that? What does that mean?") instead of just watching the movie.
>>
>>83433828
wow, I wouldn't have expected a blue board to be so toxic.
>>
>>83429822
that's episode 6
>>
>>83433218
though I think he made a goof, as Matt had said prior that open book was the episode following Marble Madness
>>
>>83431632
All gems are female by default by what we've seen so far. They can take male forms but we have never seen one identify as men so far.

>>83433218
Pearl is naggy for awhile but improves. She is probably the best mom out of the three.
There are songs frequently, yes.
Steven is still learning to control his powers even now but he is getting better about it. Believe in Steven.
His room is an episode topic later on.
>>
>>83433941
wait, have episodes been aired out of order?
or is this list for some sort of subplot? I noticed that the glow bracelet he gives his crush was in the freezer in an earlier episode, so the show has some kind of internal continuity, yeah?
>>
>>83434205
yeah there's some out of order near the end of the season. Also: there are shorts that come right after the early season 2 episode reformed in production order

Also, while the intended order list doesn't reflect this, there's some episodes whose placement feels last minute (Keep beach city weird comes before secret team in production order and feels like it was slightly moved for halloween, lion 3 and island adventure come right after fusion cuisine in production order)
>>
File: latest.png (2 MB, 1918x1080) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
2 MB, 1918x1080
>>83434148
sweet, thank you. I was just really curious about those things.

I think it would be hard to make new music every week. Alot of shows end up recycling old themes that are introduced earlier on.

I'm trying to believe in Steven.
Steven reminds me of Finn. He's like a baby eagle who hasn't lost all his baby feathers yet, but will one day be a great epic hero voiced by Jonathan Frakes.
>>
>>83434279
I will try and follow this list for season 1, thanks.
>>
>>83434403
have you been listening to the credits?
>>
>>83434449
the streaming site I'm watching them on has the credits cut out. why?
>>
>>83434540
because the song changes every so often
>>
>>83434540

If you put the different parts of some episode it's a short song
>>
>>83429988
Are you from tumblr?
>>
The best thing I can say is that Steven becomes much less annoying after a while (which is good) and ultimately rises from tag along kid to their leader by the current episodes.
>>
I miss when every episode had at least one good shot of Pearl's ass
>>
File: 1440253390881.png (405 KB, 695x905) Image search: [Google]
1440253390881.png
405 KB, 695x905
>>83429822
no she doesn't
get better taste
>>
episode 14 so far. Show seems pretty good. Consistently getting laughs out of me. I'm interested in finding out more about the world. I'm predicting ancient alien gem A.I.s invaded earth, and then a civil war started when some empathized with humans. Steven and the girls are the last gems left trying to clean up the pieces.

>>83435377
Dude, don't break my heart.

>>83435403
YOU WANNA FIGHT?
>>
>>83429822
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt1FgpTNI_0
>>
I'm on episode 24 now. Does hamburger backpack ever come back? I NEED TO KNOW.
>>
>>83429822
She literally rapes Garnet later, not kidding.
>>
>>83435403
LITERAL GARBAGE GEM
>>
>>83429822
>Does she ever get less uptight/bitchy and more cute or endearing?

She stays uptight and bitchy but gets more cute and endearing at the same time.

She's kind of nuts.

>>83430804

So many.

"Strong in the real way" will get you.

>>83438450

Only teased.
>>
>>83434148
>All gems are female by default
They are genderless mate.
>>
>>83441163

Yyyyeahhh...

but they really look and sound like women for some reason.
>>
>Oedipus complex

best complex or BEST COMPLEX?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.