[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did a movie from 10 years ago know that their would be a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
How did a movie from 10 years ago know that their would be a Batman v Superman movie?
>>
>>83428974
It's almost like it takes place in the future.
>>
>>83428974
That artwork was actually produced for a previous iteration of the project, which would probably have starred Christian Bale and Brandon Routh, or completely killed off their franchises and recast.

It was cancelled in late 2006, so the artists who'd worked on it slipped one of the many possible logos they'd been asked to produce into a mockup poster in a background for another movie they were working on. Since this was also basically a WB movie, they were able to clear it legally and it stayed in the finished movie.
>>
>>83428974
>that feel when people in that universe never got to see their version of BvS
>>
>>83429112
it would have probably been shit as well
>>
>>83429099
>Christian Bale and Brandon Routh
>Brandon's soft spoken smiling Superman
>vs
>"WHERE ARE THEY?"
This would have been great.
>>
File: 1312402265379.jpg (200 KB, 890x812) Image search: [Google]
1312402265379.jpg
200 KB, 890x812
>>83429149
>>
HYPERCRISIS
>>
>>83428974
Spoon feed my retarded face and tell me what movie that is.
>>
>>83429497
I Am Legend (2007)
>>
>>83429112

lucky bastards
>>
>>83429898
I haven't seen the whole movie but from the bits I have caught, there's no way it could possibly live up to the book.
>>
>>83431532
It didn't.

That ending to the book that made the name of it actually make sense?

PFFT! HAAA! The fucking test audiences hated it!
>>
>>83431532
It doesn't even live up to the Vincent Price version, let alone the book.
>>
>>83428974
Because unlike Civil War, there has been plans for A Batman/Superman movie for years.
>>
>>83428974
it is just a cameo because the writer worked on an early draft of Batman/Superman movie which was supposed to be directed by some guy i can't remember, but Nolan became the director for Batman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUWvMmm_sSdgALpo1Ci4WvtQ&v=pN68GzG6FCs
>>
>>83431773
No, there had been a desire on the part of the studio to do a Batman/Superman movie for years, in the same way that a studio executive may plan to do a whole mess of cocaine and two prostitutes at once.
>>
>>83428974
Joe Shuster could have made a preduction on 1941 that "sometime we will see a moving picture of Superman and Batman" and right now he would be seen as a fucking Nostradamus.

If you make a rather safe prediction without specifying a time lapse you're a prophet, if nothing happens you pass it out as a joke.
>>
>>83429149
But BvS was great. What sort of weird alt universe are you from?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.