[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that episode where Peggy and Luanne painfully killed a Schizophrenic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: peggyhill.jpg (8 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
peggyhill.jpg
8 KB, 210x240
>that episode where Peggy and Luanne painfully killed a Schizophrenic man in a pig processing plant and walked away scott free
>>
>that episode where Peggy kidnapped a Mexican girl across national borders and got away with it because of her moronic grasp on Spanish
>>
>>83413660
that episode where peggy was the shittiest character
o wait
>>
>>83413660
>that episode where Peggy gets murdered by Debbie's ghost after she lies to her that Debbie and Hank had sex.
>>
> that episode when peggy cooks with charcoal
Yeah shes done some fucked up shit
>>
>>83414516
I love KOTH, but charcoal > propane
>>
>that episode where Peggy grounded the flying hawaiian
>>
Not acting while someone dies is not murder.
>>
>The episode where Peggy kidnaps and smuggles a child across international borders and gets off without even a slap on the wrist
>>
Wait, did that guy actually die?
It's been a while.
>>
>>83414643

Ground into sausage, yes.
>>
>That episode where Bill was listening
>>
>>83414702
Doesn't he have a moment of clarity before he dies? The pig tazer snaps him out of his delusion only to get grounded into burger meat.
>>
>The episode Peggy crushes Bobby's dreams of being a chef because she's upset that he can cook better than her, even going so far as to steal his food from the oven and take it to a metrosexual man she thinks is attracted to her, then forces the family to eat her awful food for the rest of time all because she's a cunt
>>
File: 250.jpg (9 KB, 250x154) Image search: [Google]
250.jpg
9 KB, 250x154
>that episode where peggy undoubtedly thinks that she's more attractive than nancy
>>
>>83414747

Yup. Taser snaps him back to reality, he goes "Hey...I feel better!" then turns around just in time to go headfirst into the grinder.
>>
Ya know the creepy part? As far as we know, the meat plant was never shut down. They might not even have known the guy died there.

What if they sold his remains and some poor shmuck ate them?
>>
>>83414548
That' some shit taste you have, I tell ya hwat. You wanna taste the meat not the heat.
>>
>>83414614
Well, they might get you on "murder by inaction" depending on how they see the facts.
>>
>>83415254

US law states "a person cannot be held liable for doing nothing while another person is in peril", unless you personally caused said peril and placed the victim there yourself.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duty_to_rescue
>>
Wasn't that episode non canon?
>>
>>83414614
Fuck off retard.
>>
File: Great-Samaritans.jpg (52 KB, 510x439) Image search: [Google]
Great-Samaritans.jpg
52 KB, 510x439
>>83414614
I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>83415572

Funny thing, I only know that because I looked up Massachusets law to see how accurate that episode was.

Memes aside, Jerry and his friends did nothing wrong.
>>
>That episode where Hank gets caught in a tornado and holds onto a tree for dear life while naked
>>
>>83415378
She didn't "do nothing", she pulled levers that engaged the mechanisms that killed him
>>
>>83415793
he was also attempting to murder them, and placed himself on the machinery
>>
>>83415793
>>83415378
They tried to stop it after they realized it. But for some retarded reason they forgot which lever it was that they JUST pulled.

It'd probably be a manslaughter charge if anything.
>>
>>83413660
>it's a koth thread
>after all this month
yes finally
>>
>>83418116
its not the same without waifu poster 2000
>>
>>83418577
who? or is that like a bot?
>>
>>83419352
it was a guy who would post a huge image collected of screenshots of a specific female on the series' breasts. It was kinda uncomfortable.
>>
>>83415202
American meat is shit, it has been shit since you started to feed the animals with grain instead of grass.
>>
>That episode where Hank builds Ladybird a dog house which Ladybird doesn't want, and makes Bobby sleep in it instead.
>>
>>83419607
Donna was good though
>>
FUCKING BUMP I WANNA TALK ABOUT HOT BACKGROUND CHARACTERS
>>
>>83421879
only donna
>>
>that episode where Hank is shunned from the community because his dog is racist
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.