[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has it been outright confirmed that Rhoddy is paralyzed for life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Civil_War_Full_Body_05.png (866 KB, 1191x1648) Image search: [Google]
Civil_War_Full_Body_05.png
866 KB, 1191x1648
Has it been outright confirmed that Rhoddy is paralyzed for life and unable to walk without assistance after the Civil War movie?

I wasn't sure if he was just in recovery or it was a permanent injury.
>>
He's only out as long as the plot requires him to be.
>>
Meh, if they get desperate they can just inject him with a modified version of Extremis.
>>
are all those marking on the right side of his chest the number of Ultron drones he destroyed or something?
>>
File: war machine ultron drones toy.jpg (183 KB, 1666x1166) Image search: [Google]
war machine ultron drones toy.jpg
183 KB, 1666x1166
>>83405065
Please tell me you aren't one of those people that thinks Tony perfected Extremis.

>>83404339
He's paralyzed, but his suit will probably let him walk once it's integrated with the technology seen at the end of Civil War. Can't not have War Machine in Infinity War.

>>83406620
Apparently, I never noticed that until now.
>>
>>83407478
>but his suit will probably let him walk once it's integrated with the technology seen at the end of Civil War.
Wheel Machine when?
>>
File: hot wheels war machine.jpg (80 KB, 600x367) Image search: [Google]
hot wheels war machine.jpg
80 KB, 600x367
>>83407496
now
>>
>>83407581
I was thinking more an electronic wheelchair the re arranges into the Suit. Because Stark built it it converts completely.
>>
>>83404339
If shitters like Bullseye can get an admantium spine, there's no reason Rhody can't get something equally as ridiculous.
>>
File: 51EsDi9O5vL.jpg (36 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
51EsDi9O5vL.jpg
36 KB, 500x375
>>83407581
>not posting the 1970 Mustang Boss 302, also known as the greatest muscle car of the Golden Age of Muscle Cars
>>
>>83407923
>being a carfag
>>>/o/
>>
War Machine in the MCU is criminally underutilized. We get Rhodey screentime in Iron Man 3 and we get fucking Iron Patriot. Fuck.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.