[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why even tease this? Slott already said as long as he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (589 KB, 832x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
589 KB, 832x1280
Why even tease this? Slott already said as long as he's writing Spider-Man, Gwen will not come back. So it's got to be either a fake or she dies again. Honestly, the only thing worthwhile about a Gwen story these days that doesn't bring her back would be to undo Sins Past. Otherwise, why?
>>
>>83401796
Slott also said Otto would be Spider-Man for good and he'd never bring Peter back.
>>
File: Dan_Slott.jpg (403 KB, 1301x1131) Image search: [Google]
Dan_Slott.jpg
403 KB, 1301x1131
>>83401796
>Slott already said as long as he's writing Spider-Man, Gwen will not come back.
He also said that SpOck was permanent.

Though that's the Jackal so either way clone.
>>
>>83401845
If it were up to him he probably wouldn't. Otto is Slott's self-insert. I wonder if he has a dwarf fetish.
>>
>>83401796
Pretty sure we've already had Gwen come back. Sometime during Superior, when he fought against Kaine.
>>
>>83402624
She comes back in literally every Jackel story. It's been happening since the 70s. His whole thing is that he makes clones and is in love with her. Do the math.
>>
>implying Slott is not safe from editorial
>>
>>83401796
>the only thing worthwhile about a Gwen story these days that doesn't bring her back would be to undo Sins Past. Otherwise, why?
And that won't happen since Joe Quesada and Slott love that story (why, I'll never know).
>>
>>83401796
>Still wearing that same outfit.
Jesus, it's not like it's her costume.
>>
>>83402722
>And that won't happen since Joe Quesada and Slott love that story (why, I'll never know).
Fucking why? Even JMS who wrote it hates it.
>>
>>83401796
IS IT JACKAL OR MEPHISTO GODDAMMIT
>>
>>83401845

I sincerely think that that was what we call "a joke." Sometimes people say things which aren't true for the benefit of humour. Since it was obviously never going to be true, I believe he was joshing about for the sake of a laugh when he said this.

I swear, how can some people be so tone-deaf?
>>
>>83401796
What's OP from?
>>
>>83403753
FCBD issue.
>>
>>83403323
Jackal
>>
So, you think any of these characters are really back? I'd like it if Rhino and the Connors family could stick around.
>>
>>83403703
These are the dorks who think HydraCap is for realz.
>>
>>83401796
Yeah, the only way this could be shocking is if they really do make her alive again just because Perlmutter ordered them to make a 616 Spider-Gwen.
>>
>>83401796
>So it's got to be either a fake or she dies again.
Anon.
It's a dude with a Jackal head.
It's the Jackal, a dude who literally makes clones of Peter and Gwen. That's his thing. It's a clone.
>>
>>83401796
>>83401892
>Marvel comic now.
>Bendis
>Slott
Wew, and I think it's impossible for Marvel Comic to delivered us something worse than JQ reign of terror.

Well, at least MCU exist.
>>
>>83401796

I am an uber Gwen fan, have been since 5th grade (the Death of Gwen Stacy storyline messed me up), but at this late stage, she probably needs to stay dead.

Aunt May needs to die and stay that way, and Ben Reilly must come back I would accept Gwen coming back if she were to become Ben's girl. I want my "Parkers United: Spider-Bros FOREVER" comic, with Ben, Kaine, & Peter busting heads, doing SCIENCE, and saving lives, with Aracely dong cute things in the background.

MJ and Peter somehow fuck over Mephisto, wiping out the loss of their marriage and baby daughter (but keeping Peter's secret identity mostly intact).

As a bonus, "SINS PAST" disappears, and the Goblin Twins turn out to be Gwen and Peter's (cos if Pete wasn't tappin' dat ass, he is 100% gay)...probably better that the brats just vanish in a puff of continuity.

Yes, I am a geek with no social life (though strangely happily-married); why do you ask?
>>
>>83407854
>Unfuck Sins Past and One more Day
Never unless they fire the fatfuck trinity which consist of JQ, Bendis, and Slott.
>>
>>83407973
Has Bendis ever actually said anything about OMD?
>>
>>83407973

You may say I'm a dreamer...
>>
>>83407988
He's JQ's favorite pet.
>>
>>83402773
Didn't Slott state his initial idea for Spider-Gwen was to have her in that costume, just in Spider-Man colours? Man's an idiot.
>>
>>83407854
Gwen fan here, too. I honestly want her to come back just so writers stop using THe Bridge. I'm fucking tired of Norman Osborn trying to kill Spider-Man(/s loved ones) on a bridge. Also, I can kinda see an interesting things coming out of person who was dead for so long coming back. Kinda like Bucky.
Also, people keep talking about Reily coming back. But why? He played his role. He doesn't have an interesting charcter hook Kaine has. He is just another Spider-Man in all wrong ways.
>>
>>83408188
It was more of a mash of Gwen's coat and Spider-Man costume. Also, Spider-Punk was the Spider-UK (aka Captain Britain Spider-Man) before they chsnged it and decided to make Punk a completely different character.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.