[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long until it's revealed that this is a shapeshifter/mind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: eab.jpg (113 KB, 680x830) Image search: [Google]
eab.jpg
113 KB, 680x830
How long until it's revealed that this is a shapeshifter/mind control/triple agent ploy?
>>
After the writer gets killed by that insane retired army guy
>>
>>83398687
What
>>
The first issue literally told you it was altered memories if you have reading comprehension
>>
>>83398687
Before this he was old.
Before he was old he was losing his powers
before he was losing his powers he was dead

Peter parker was bodyswapped by Doc Ock before peter's ghost replaced him again.
and Ironman turned full zuckerberg for a bit, and then that whole... Secret wars thing happened.

This shit happens all the time in the marvel verse.
>>
>>83399336

It's funny watching casuals and plebs freak out over it. I'm just sitting here like "give it a year and it won't be the same, ya'll niggas can't into comic book twists and REBOOT untwists."
>>
When sales drop.

This is SpideyOck all over again.
>>
>>83398651
Look, Hydra is filled with kids that where poor and hopeless like he was as a kid, he also remembers Hydra was basically a liberal/feminist group as a kid so it changes hands many times. His goal this time is to join it and take it over to lead the kids correctly.

The whole comic basically screams this, no cloning or mind control, no shape shift. All it is is Cap taking over Hydra, and to get in he takes the doctor as a bargaining chip in.
>>
>>83399224
Some Army guy wrote a letter to the authors saying he became a soldier because he was inspired by Cap, but now that he's evil he has no moral compass and will murder them.
>>
>>83399527
I'm posting the pages that scream it.
>>
>>83399593
>>
>>83399614
>>
Wait, whats the next movie Cap is in? Avengers 3?

Yeah, whenever that comes out.
>>
>>83399540
It felt more like he was trying to imitate the Navy SEAL copypasta.
>>
This whole thing really amazes me.

I have seen some retarded shit back in the 2010 internet era

but this is just unbelievable. I have never seen people working so hard in being so stupid
>>
>>83399527
No the red woman in the flashbacks being named SNIclair pretty much proved his mind is being fucked with
>>
>>83400053
It's because no one read it
>>
>yfw the explanation is something on par with those patronizing chapter end stingers from a Goosebumps book (i.e. Jeffrey opened his closet to see A BOGEYMAN! *new chapter* Oh wait, it was a pile of socks.)
>>
>>83400160
Being THAT offended for something you didnt read it's something that needs some effort in someone's stupidity

not even tumblr back in gamergate were this moronc
>>
>>83399630
Yes, I'm sure the memories where the only color is RED has nothing to do with any mind control or super villains who recently acquired mind control powers.
>>
>>83398651
As long as it took to reveal how Nick Fury made Thor unworthy.
>>
>>83400240
Welcome to real life then, because most people just hear it from other people and the news and never read it for themselves. So they get outraged and complain.
>>
why is *this* drawing attention? I feel like I'm back in the 90s and everyone is freaking out because 'oh my god guys superman is really dead'
>>
>>83400203
Next issue
Turns out Steve stuttered a little there. He meant to say that a hailstorm fucked up the hydraulics of his car.
>>
>>83399527
>cap sees what Sunspot did to AIM
>tries to do the same with Hydra
>everything goes horribly wrong

That might not be too bad.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHkVViUGWpE
>>
>>83398651
Disney is going to shit down Marvel's neck for all the negative press this is getting.
>>
>>83399832
No it's a real guy, some guy in youtube traced some of his older posts that had him threatening other people and complaining about shit.
>>
>>83399630
>>83399614
>>83399527
It's ALMOST like Spencer and friends are trying to cast a mirror on the recruiting tactics of real life extremist groups - start off small, don't reveal your true intentions, pretend to be helping your recruits to see the 'real enemy' - and everyone missed it because MUH HYDRA CAP

That being said, this same plot went down a few months ago in the She Hulk comic. Cap is accused of being a Nazi party member, and having killed a guy before he took the serum. Steve refuses to deny these claims, She Hulk and Daredevil think he's insane, but have to go to court over it (Cap had hired She Hulk to defend him, and Daredevil to prosecute him) and it turned out that yeah, Cap kinda was a Nazi and kinda did kill a guy before he took the serum.

Spoiler alert: No one fucking cared because they don't read comics, they're just butthurt over collective controversy
>>
>>83399630
Well at least someone took Jack before Bendis realized he was on the Guardians.
>>
>>83399296
>The first issue literally told you it was altered memories if you have reading comprehension
again with this... ok. again it is. the memories were from his mom pov, and a couple of em he wasnt even paying atention. like when he was playing with the dog. so it was poorly done and misleading. the readers sjw and chris evans backlash is well deserved.
>>
>>83398651
Around the same time we find out what Nick Fury said to Thor
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.