[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What pieces of animation would you recommend to someone who's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
What pieces of animation would you recommend to someone who's never seen animation before?
>>
pretty sure everbody on the planet has seen one more of animation or another. even something like the flinstones counts
>>
>>83396461
I'd recommend they go outside first because that must be one sheltered person.
>>
>>83396461
theres much better things to do than waste your time on animation when you first regain your sight.
You'll soon see animation if you live long enouph.
>>
Gertie the Dinosaur just because I want to see if it's true that someone who's never seen animation would think it's real.
>>
>>83396690
>>83396783
Fucking autist sperg retards this is a fucking hypothetical you deranged downs syndrome cunts. I hope you get assraped by your grandfather dressed as a clown with a strap on covered in sandpaper and razorblades you worthless wastes of fucking time.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 960x960
>>83396848
Chill, senpai
>>
>>83396461
Not Steven Universe.
>>
File: Prank Tim.png (217 KB, 550x349) Image search: [Google]
Prank Tim.png
217 KB, 550x349
Prank Time

Showcases the kind of limitless potential that the medium has, and I just love that absurdist shit.
>>
>>83396461
>someone who's never seen animation before
You probably think your thread is smart, but it's actually very stupid.
>>
>>83398077
Reply again with the right number of chromosomes tardo.
>>
>>83396461
Problem Solverz because I'm an asshole.
>>
Disney's Fantasia
Looney Tunes and Merry Melodies
Donald Duck
>>
>>83396461

Depends on the person, anon. Different cartoons for different tastes. What kind of individual are we talking about?

hail homeworld
>>
>>83398119
>struck a raw nerve
>>
>>83399780
My raw nerves are in a constant state of struck since the moment I was born you silly tard.
>>
File: mother goose.png (128 KB, 817x669) Image search: [Google]
mother goose.png
128 KB, 817x669
>>83396461
This
>>
>>83396461
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZjHD3cyb5o

>seriously suggesting Steven Universe for the visuals
It would make me want to go blind again.
>>
>>83396461
Redline.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.