[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm going to kill and innocent man because you are misusing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 11
>I'm going to kill and innocent man because you are misusing his powers
>tony is the good guy in this
So which Inhuman is going to kick his ass when he gets to Attilan?
>>
>>83394550
this whole page is drawn badly
>>
>>83394550
>tony is the good guy
said no one ever.
>>
>>83394578
I think the Kamala book is guilty for popularizing dot faces in background character.
>>
I don't get Tony's logic.

They stopped two doomsday threats, and he's mad because Rhodey died fighting Thanos? What were they supposed to do? Let hundreds of people die first? But that's okay, because they don't know them.

Tony's side makes no sense. At all.
>>
>>83394958
> What were they supposed to do?

Probably call some better equipped people for the job. Rhodey isn't exactly cosmic material.
>>
Team up with cyclops when
>>
>>83395033
Is suicide by Inhuman gonna be a thing now?
>>
>>83394550
I just can't wrap my brain around what Tony's argument is
>>
>>83395030
maybe he would be if he wasnt in tonys hand-me-downs from fucking thirty years ago
>>
>>83394550
Karnak, obviously.
>>
Tony is right the inhumans reliability is questionable but there is a middle ground between taking his word as God and ignoring leads. In typical marvel fashion there is a real nuanced issue that is ignored for retarded character drama.
>>
>>83395457
I would love that, but Medusa will probably do it
>>
>>83394550
Iso and Crystal combination attack
>>
>>83394578
it looks fine
>>
>>83396791
Highly detailed face on tony, that ends in super blocky dull looking armor, while in the background Carol has an almost none existance face while her suit is missing several of the damaged portions shown in previous shots, as well as having no eyepatch.
>>
>>83396910
It's the coloring. It's shit.
>>
>>83395030
Yeah I guess that why Tony deliberately blew off upgrading his armor.
>>
Tony:
>MUH PET NIGGER
Carol:
>MUH 4th BEST FRIEND

There have been wrestling feuds with more coherent stakes
>>
>>83394550
Karnak is set to destroy his entire life.
>>
>main moral quandary of the book is one of the most well worn tropes of modern science fiction
ugggggggggghhhhhhhhhh
how can an army of professional comic book writers not come up with a fresher plot than a short story from 1956
>>
>Civil War I: Tony is unsympathetic because he's being evil
>Civil War II: Tony is unsympathetic because he's being a moron

... I guess that's progress?
>>
>>83394958
>Civil War II
>Characters reasons making sense

Pick one
>>
Tony has been wrong in literally every Civil War thus far.
>>
>>83397121
Wtf Medusa. Sheesh.No wonder people are afraid to say anything to the inhumans. Muties should learn from them

Still that dose not mean i like this. For fuck sakes your heroes. Act like it.
>>
>>83397277
Even the secret war tie in?
>>
File: me am play gods.jpg (384 KB, 640x866) Image search: [Google]
me am play gods.jpg
384 KB, 640x866
>>83397132
Society as a whole will never escape this garbage. Best just strap yourself in.
>>
>>83397121
And kamala is on there side??what about spiderman? Mj is working for Tony right now, he should do something
>>
Why does he have a midget hand
>>
File: 1399952178295.jpg (22 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1399952178295.jpg
22 KB, 500x371
>mfw when i realized today was 616

And all we get is Civil War II
>>
>>83397348
No, Kamala is on Tony's side. Spider-man is on Team "If we had this power when I was young then Uncle Ben wouldn't have died. UNCLE BEEEEEEEN!!!!!"
>>
>>83397302
The reason Max was their only recurring villain is because they kill pretty much everyone else. Besides doing fucked up things to protect their people is a staple of the Inhumans.
>>
>>83397417
What better way to spend Marvel Day than to read a Bendis-written sequel to a shitty event comic?
>>
>>83397121
>Hey, our friend and reasonably frequent ally is acting irrationally after losing someone he cares about
>Better destroy his entire livelihood

There was a time when I would blame this on Bendis or on editorial, but I've come to realize this is bigger than that. I blame the entire goddamn concept of events. Fuck events. They're entire existence is based around forcing characters to fit into a predetermined plot rather than letting the plot arise naturally from the characters. It's horseshit.

This is one thing the Civil War movie managed to avoid and I'm super thankful for that. Despite all ideological differences and personal tragedy, Cap extends the hand of friendship in the end. He kept the bigger picture in perspective. That would never happen in a modern event comic. Not in a million years.
>>
>>83397121
>maximus comes back the following chapter
They are going for a full Heel turn.
>>
>>83397121
Karnak is going to beat up MJ
>>
>>83397328
Still can't believe Diaz did this
>>
>>83397782
God could we stop with the covers of the puppets and chess imagery?
>>
I hate this "armor" it's so fucking lazily designed. He might as well just be wearing a long sleeved shirt, because that's what it looks like.
>>
They even got Tony's hypocrisy right in the MCU

>People are using my weapons to kill
>Better go kill them with my weapons
>>
>>83400222
I thought he was wearing a shirt at first
>>
>>83397121
Why does Crystal put up with this shit? Has she not realized by now that her family is totally deranged?
>>
>>83395383
>muh rhodey
>>
>>83400437
Half of Crystal character is putting her family before everything. It's why she begrudgingly goes along with shit like War of Kings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpztPyZ5TH0
>>
>>83397617
>Cap extends the hand of friendship in the end. He kept the bigger picture in perspective.

Yeah and the movie suffered for it. We had all this huge tension for fucking nothing. It's back to status quo so next movie more heroes can show up and etc etc etc. Garbage.
>>
>>83400558
She needs to wise up or at least kick her sister's ass. Crystal doesn't need to put up with this crap. She was a real Avenger.
>>
>>83394550
I thought the implication was that Tony was gonna kill Thanos.
>>
>>83397121
So they were attacked.

Medusa de-escalated the fight so her people's public opinion and random civillians don't get hurt.

And we're supposed to be angry that she wants to hurt Stark for attacking them?
>>
>>83400768
>Dane avengers
honestly she should be ashamed. That being said I thought the A in A-force stood for Avenger. Also the Illuminati stories always happen in the new avengers books.
>>
>>83400437
>thinking about the well being of humans and her people
>bad
Anon, stark declared war so it is obvious that he is going to come back. They had to do something, and they could have went full auto on him but chose not too.
>>
>>83400876
Jacket Avengers is underrated at you know it.
>>
>>83397121
Medusa's completely in the right. unlike Tony she's keeping other people out of it. She's making sure he won't be a repetitive threat if he tries this again.
>>
>>83400991
No. She says it clear as day. She's going to punish him. This isn't some preventative measure for the greater good. She's pissed at Tony and is going to fuck him over.
>>
>>83400991
It really only sounds bad because of the take what he loves line. However rereading it seems like she means to demoralize him more than anything starting with his business, not like kill his friends and loved ones. Even the cover is Karnak kicking stark tower.
>>
>>83394958
Tony's being impulsive and reckless, which, sure, is understandable when your best friend just died.

But after he's had some time to cool off and someone calls him on his shit, he's going to do what he always does and double down on his position.

Right now, I can sympathize with him. But when he continues to blame Carol and that Inhuman way longer than reasonable is when he's an asshole.
>>
>>83401077
Because he attacked her.

And instead of doing a fight where she knows other people who have nothing to do with it will get hurt. And harm the opinion of her people. She's going to cripple him in a nonviolent fashion back.

I don't even like the Inhumans. But I don't see how she's in the wrong here.
>>
Why is Marvel trying so hard to make the Inhumans a thing?

No one fucking cares about discount Mutants.
>>
>>83397538
This art is painful. I have to force my eyes to be able to focus on anything.
>>
This whole event is to prop up Carol. They want her as their new headline woman character so kicking Iron Man's ass ethically and literally is the most logical move.

It's no mistake they announced the lead for the Captain Marvel movie, either.
>>
>>83401265
Because they have to make people care about them when-I mean, if the movie comes out.
>>
>>83401265
Because they are still trying to do a movie
>>
>>83401265
Why do you care? If you are certain they will fail then just wait it out.
>>
>>83401265
Outside of Kamala, and maybe Medusa/Black Bolt, I have no idea.
>>
>>83401265

Because they can't make movie money off the real mutants
>>
>>83401435
People like Kamala for being Kamala, not because she's an inhuman.

Inhumans desperately ride her coattails, not the other way around.
>>
>>83394550

His new armor looks so boring.
>>
>>83401435
>sales are less then they were before the launch despite being the avengers and a couple games
/co/ greatly overestimates her popularity
>>
>>83401469
>Inhumans desperately ride her coattails
How can they do that when neither books acknowledge the others and Uncanny was outselling her until last month?
>>
>>83397121
what? spiderman help him
>>
File: 1464800108096.png (239 KB, 800x851) Image search: [Google]
1464800108096.png
239 KB, 800x851
>>83401512
I don't really have any argument there besides 'Fuck you, I like her.'
>>
>>83401540
This, I don't think Kamala has even said the word Inhuman this volume. If anybody was riding it is carol, she got the last days team up, she saved the day in the clone saga, and she is back again for civil war, and Carol's book is selling worst than both the Inhumans and Kamala.
>>
>>83394958
I don't get it partly, I meanw hat is he going to do? Kill the inhuman?
However that said it sort of is the minority report effect, you have a guy who sees the undetermined future, Carol goes after shit that is yet to happen so pretty much unprepared as fuck as is, unnecessary people die and get injured just cause she doesn't want to solve it during the period the actual vision happens and they actually know what goes on that moment. Pretty much she shouts wolf before the wolf gets there and it will all go downhill from here.
>>
>>83404633
>what is he going to do? Kill the inhuman?
Let's put it like this. If Ulysses doesn't see it coming there goes his cred.

Tony isn't 100% right but he has a point. Carol is like Scott right now listening to Cable who has a million stories for a million futures every time he shows up.
Yet seldom are the stories specific, and more often than not they fail to mention ripple effects from being heeded.
>How would they know the result before the cause?
How the fuck are they circumventing the paradox of knowing the future at all while they're literally preventing it by so much as talking about it in the past?

Further people accuse Tony of implying somehow he wanted Thanos to just walk, where? When?

Further anyone using Tony's fuck ups in the past like AvX, CW and all the Illuminati stuff are clearly missing the fact that someone who has experience with how quickly south this sort of discuss nothing while playing god shit can go would be the exact person to warn you when the Altimeter's having a seizure.

No. No, I'm sorry. If I were in 616 I'm not leaving my fate to some junkie Inhuman. Fuck that kid and his shroom trips. Uatu's dead, that should tell you how well these prediction types see it coming.
>>
>>83397328
>Best just strap yourself in.
Or vote with your wallet and not read this shit.
>>
>>83401231
>But I don't see how she's in the wrong here.
Because her plan won't work. Because her plan will backfire in ways that defeat the purpose of her efforts. Because revenge doesn't solve anything and only begets more revenge.
>>
>>83395383
Team Carol tried to be proactive rather than reactive, which defies typical superhero tropes, and as a result Tony's best friend died.They'll try to use it as the reason you don't rely on predicting the future (which is a really dumb way for a futurist to think), but really Carol's only mistake was to take a crew of mostly B-listers to fight fucking Thanos, the guy that pimp-slaps the Hulk down.
>>
>>83405285
Still kill an innocent person is not the solution
>>
>>83405915
>Carol's only mistake was to take a crew of mostly B-listers to fight fucking Thanos.

This too. In fact, I'm pretty sure that in more than 40 years of stories, even Captain America, if he can, took advantage of secure information to make ambush the villans. Carol is simply went there unprepared.
>>
File: 7368.png (556 KB, 1076x363) Image search: [Google]
7368.png
556 KB, 1076x363
he is always so emotional ;_;
>>
>>83405454
>Because revenge doesn't solve anything and only begets more revenge.

Is this why Batman is so useless?
>>
>Tony vs Inhumans
Would the Xmen side with him?
>>
Iron Man suit looks like shit.
>>
>>83394876
but it makes sense there. The goofy fluidity of the art works really well for what her powers are. In more detailed art stiles her powers come off kinda grotesque.
>>
File: Thanoscopter returns.png (369 KB, 590x295) Image search: [Google]
Thanoscopter returns.png
369 KB, 590x295
>>83394550
You know what the worst part is?
Rhodey dying has nothing to do with the molarity of using Ulysses.
If Carol had gotten the intel that Thanos was going to attack Earth from literally anyone else (the GotG, the Sh'iar, Starfox...) things would have gone exactly the same.
I could understand if Tony blames Carol for taking Rhodey on the mission, but Tony is instead blaming Carol for having gone on a mission based on intel from Ulysses. It make no fucking sense. He's basically arguing that they should have just let Thanos do whatever he wants and get the Cosmic Cube, even if it means Thanos destroying the world (which would also lead to Rhodey's death).
>>
>>83394550
I don't think his plan is to kill him. He probably either intends to kidnap him and keep him away from Carol, or he intends to depower him somehow.
Either way, Tony is being an unreasonable asshole who is angry at this kid for the unforgivable sin of giving valuable intel that saved lives. It would be like blaming an informant for tipping off the cops of where to find a terrorist because one of the officers happened to die during the arrest.
>>
>>83394578
Its textures haven't loaded in yet.
>>
>>83394876
You really haven't looked at comics from outside the US I take? I mean, at all?
>>
>>83400687
>It's back to status quo
>avengers on the run from the world governments
>status quo
>>
>>83406202
>>83405915
>futurist

Futurism isn't about knowing the future, it's about dreaming of it and then making it happen. I guess determinism would be terrifying to a person like that.
>>
>>83405915
Is there a reason she didn't take the rest of the Ultimates to take on fucking Thanos?
>>
>>83407871
He probably hasn't
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
This coming from the guy who said this bullshit
>>
>>83408319
Superior Tone is dead
we don't know how, but he is
>>
>>83407959
She did take the ultimates
>>
who is this awful artist?
>>
>>83408380
Poser Pro 11
>>
>>83408395
>implying David Marquez learned Poser from Mike Deodato
>>
Wait he's going to kill Ulysses? I thought he was going to kill Thanos?
>>
>>83408425
Nope, next issue is about him doing a sneak attack on Attilan to kidnap (not kill) Ulysses.
Tony is blaming the source of information instead of the threat itself, which is fucking stupid.
Thanos is pretty much immortal, so it's not like Tony can do anything to him.
>>
>>83408464
>Nope, next issue is about him doing a sneak attack on Attilan to kidnap (not kill) Ulysses.
In Civil War II X-Men Tony has a competitor in that regard: Magneto.

And in Uncanny Inhumans #13 Karnak will try to stop Tony.
>>
>>83408464
That's even more fucking absurd. Ulysses did literally nothing.
>>
>>83408406
Looks like it.
>>
>>83408366
they where down at the benches while fucking Human Torch, Medusa, and War Machine took to the stands.
>>
>>83396791
Fine for marvel maybe
>>
>>83408620
>Monica moves at light speed
>MAC is really fast
>Carol and Blue are fast
>somehow rhodey beats them to Thanos
They wanted him to die
>>
>>83408646
marvel btfo
>>
>>83394550
>I'm going to kill and innocent man because you are misusing his powers
>implying
look look I'm making blunt assumptions to make tony seem as rash as and irresponsible as fuhrer marvel!
>>
>>83401512
Because tumblr bought the first issues so they can call themselves fan and act like their entitled to be mad if she gets killed off or something
>>
>>83400919
>I will destroy someone's life after they lost someone close and also because disagreements
How is that not villainous.
>>
>>83397121
No wonder Kamala is going against her idol and even fucking strange is siding with Tony. Inhumans are completely over their head
>>
>>83408356
Wait, how DID the Superior Iron Man arc end?
>>
>>83397121
Blackagar was the only thing keeping these psychopaths in line.
TOAA bless him for enduring that Sisyphean feat.
>>
Do you people think Ulysses will predict Hydra Cap?
>>
>>83408998
Superior Tone erased the back-up that was trying to overwrite his mind. Pepper Potts told him she was going to use her new company to ruin Stark industries.
then the incursions happened, and he died fighting old man Captain Hydra
than Secret Wars' ending made it that the incursions never happened, with everyone just left with a vague memory that 'something' happened back then, we picked up after an eight month time skip and Tony was inexplicably fixed, with no explanation how, and Tony Stark booted from the Fortune 500 presumably because he had to spend most of his money fixing the damages and paying off all the lawsuits regarding what Superior did
>>
>>83409055
You know you'd think that if Steve really WAS hydra all along, it would have been revealed during original sin when all these secrets were being spilled
>>
>>83408998

Just erased by Secret Wars
>>
>>83397190
This.
>US government arresting superhumans because they won't sign the accords
>>
>>83408918
>guy declares war on your nation
>it was just a disagreement
Tony is clearly taking this very seriously
>>
>>83409100

Do you think writers who have dug themselves into a hole just pray for something like Secret Wars to happen so they don't have to think their way out of whatever mess they got themselves into.
>>
>Catalyst for Civil War: Supervillian explodes, kills a teenage superhero team and destroys an entire school full of kids
>Catalyst for Civil War II: 2 Heroes die while fighting a world ending threat
Rather underwhelming
>>
>>83408918
They want to neutralize an active threat to their nation. Tony went in a guns-a-blazing and tried to take one of their people, and a valuable asset, by force, and clearly intends to do try again.
>>
>>83409082
Maybe that wasn't a secret. Maybe Steve went around telling everyone he was Hydra off panek from the start and people just thought he was kidding
>>
>>83409055
>See Carol? I told you this Ulysses kid is full of crap!
>>
>>83409299
The war is not up yet
>>
>>83394550
He's not going to kill him
He's taking him away from the Inhumans and Ultimates
You should have noted his "playing god" line because that's by far the most hypocritical
But you're probably some normie faggot
>>
>>83409302
Really, Tony actively attacking the inhumans because MUH FRIEND DIED which they had nothing to do with is way more retarded than a group of superheroes jetting in to stop a world-threat villain and someone dying during the course of their work which they understand to be dangerous.
>>
>>83409597
Yeah, Rhodey could have died in literally any mission he's ever been on. But because he happened to die in a mission that he went on thanks to Ulysses' valuable intel, it's suddenly bad?
>>
>>83409628
It's weird, if anything bad strategy killed rhodey. So Tony's original reasons for being against using uly have nothing to do with this result.

It would be like if someone told you not to swim in the ocean because you might get hurt by a shark. Then two days later you choke on shark sushi, and they go I told you to stay away from those sharks.
>>
>>83409072
and yet everything still happen during Superior eventhough that phase is during/after Incursion?
>>
>>83394550
Tony seemed fairly reasonable at the party which makes me believe they'll go out of their way to make him a cunt to justify Marvels side
>>
>>83397132
there's nothing wrong with recycling old ideas, as long as you execute them well, and ideally put your own twist on them.

the problem with this plotline is that the central question, the whole moral dilemma, is supposed to be about the presumption of innocence. to get the ball rolling, they needed to have carol attack someone innocent because of a predicted future crime. the story falls completely flat on its face when you have her attack fucking thanos. which is why tony's motivation makes no sense. he needs to disagree with them for the sake of the plot, but he has nothing to really disagree with.

it's an easy plot to get right and they fucked it up anyway.
>>
>>83394876
dot faces make sense in Ms Marvel when they are supposed to look cute and silly

they make no goddamn fucking sense in a serious scene what the hell is this
>>
File: 1367289130779.png (791 KB, 752x812) Image search: [Google]
1367289130779.png
791 KB, 752x812
>>83409628
>>83409729
Stop diluting the issue /co/.

Tony's focus isn't the ethical semantics of seeing the future or stopping Thanos or any of those side strawmen.

It's responsibility.

Captain Marvelous Fuckup KNEW they were going up against a world ending class threat and doesn't have the one guy in the tin foil onesie escorted away because she's banging him and he's like "Nah, I got this. It's just THANOS OF TITAN"?

That's not "bad strategy" (Strategy? When even? They flew in face first and gave away their position to Thanos. That is the opposite of the definition of that word), that's flat out contradictory for someone claiming they're averting disaster.

Does that sound like the sort of person you want to leave the future in the hands of? No supervision, nothing?

Jesus. It's like arguing that Tony's trying to ban adults having guns because an irresponsible kid accidentally shot someone and he's taking the gun away.

Carol basically shrugs in Tony's face about this and says she'd do it all over again.
Shit, let's hit up Doom's time machine. Bring Kamala and Miles this time. Go for four funerals.
Wailed on Thanos after? Well shit, fuck accountability.
The BBC Bareback Bucking Blond Bitch and her team of minorities can just do whatever they want.

You don't acquire prediction resources, a team of powerful but clearly clueless jackasses and say you'd fuck up twice to anyone's face.

That's that shit that makes Registration seem logical. And I was anti-Reg. Goddamn am I regretting it.

Tony's making the right call. It's the same call Steve made when he learned what the Illuminati were planning for incursions and it shows Tony's learning.

He tried talking to these children like adults before and they just got in his face.
If you can't talk the users into laying off the power trip, take the product.

Fuck these space clowns. Shut down this shit circus.
>>
>>83410717
The problem is that THAT IS NOT THE ARGUMENT TONY USES. All Tony asked was why Rhodey was even there, but otherwise he seemed to have no problem with the team Carol went with or the strategy Carol used.
Instead of blaming Carol for bad management (and I disagree with you, she handled it the best she could with the time she had, and she succeeded), Tony is angry that Carol went on the mission at all. He's blaming the source of the intel instead of the threat itself.
We're not diluting the issue, we're adressing the only issue Tony cares about.
>>
>>83410717
You're talking shit, that wasn't the argument Tony was putting forth and his actions in going off to attack the inhumans don't coincide with that reasoning.
>>
>>83410826
>she handled it the best she could with the time she had, and she succeeded
Alerting the perp with "THANOS, you're under arrest!" and then just having your team of flying bricks smash into him is successfully handling the situation?

Tony is right to be concerned for Rhodey alone because unlike the rest of these idiots he should not be engaging Thanos, especially if he knows Thanos is going to be engaged.

>He's blaming the source of the intel instead of the threat itself.
See I'm not buying people skewing Stark hating Ulysseys. He states specifically he blames Carol, and he's right to. He's intervening now because the consequences are apparent and the people responsible are still denying responsibility and worse telling him to just deal with it.

>>83411147
The Inhumans who allowed Carol do use this guy without consulting anyone? Tony should respect them after this bullshit?
Blackbolt at least had the decency to discuss these sort of things with the Illuminati, Medusa just hauls up with her subjects and expects everyone to suck it.

You know what, you lads have fun. Support Carol even though we have glaring evidence of her ineptitude. I bet despite Tony getting the full guff for acting similarly not long ago people will make a mile of excuses for Carol yielding her authority clumsily.

I sure cannot wait for that Negative Zone Prison to reinstate. When has unchecked abuse of resources ever lead to any easily avoidable accidents?
>>
>>83411329
Yes, he blames Carol. He blames Carol FOR USING ULYSSES.
You're acting like Carol has gone full Minority Report. Let's face it, she probably will, but going after Thanos was completely justified.
Tony thought that Carol should have just ignored Ulysses' warning and just let Thanos kill and steal as much as he wants.
>>
>caring about anything Marvel related right now
>>
>>83410717
Tony regularly bought mundanes like Hawkeye to such fights, he has no position to tell anyone to bar an adult hero in a power armor not to stepup and do the job he's chosen to do every other day of his life.

Whatever intense personal issue you have with Captain Marvel those superheroes did manage to take down Thanos with minor deaths and protect the Earth and its people.
>>
>>83411329
So you are bringing up Tony's mistakes to defend Tony? No one is "supporting carol" they are just commenting on what has actually happened so far, which is superheroes appeared to stop a supervillain like they are meant to do and Tony is just freaking out and overeacting because his mother- I mean best friend died.
It is perfectly legit to say Tony's complaints and actions don't make any sense to start a Civil War over, compared to Cap who actually was outright attacked by Shield just because he said he wasn't willing to lead capekiller teams personally before the law even went into effect.
>>
>>83411329
>The Inhumans who allowed Carol do use this guy without consulting anyone?
They met with Carol, the person in charge of alpha flight,T'challa the king of wakanda, and Shield. Those are all high authority and Alpha flight is directly responsible with preventing alien attacks. They just didn't call tony.
>>
>>83408319
This is one of the lamest comic panels I think I've even seen
>>
>>83394550
So what exactly is Tony's genius plan? Murder the innocent kid just for being yet another precog in the marvel universe? or kidnap and lock him in a hole somewhere so no one else can talk to him?

Not only is that barbaric and fucked up but it wouldn't have prevented the attack by Thanos he's so pissy about. Plus they could just tap the other precognitive individuals if they were so deadset on it as a strategy.
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.