[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I require four powerful followers even though I can do everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 16
File: x-men-apocalypse-pic-1.jpg (171 KB, 600x304) Image search: [Google]
x-men-apocalypse-pic-1.jpg
171 KB, 600x304
>I require four powerful followers even though I can do everything myself
>I'll use Magneto, whose power lets him affect the whole world's metal
>I'll use Storm, whose power lets her affect the weather
>I'll use Psylocke, who can make a lightsaber or something
>And I'll use Angel, whose power is that he can fly and shoot metal feathers at things, which means he's almost as dangerous as a gun
>>
>>83349442
it's symbolism you philistine
>>
>>83349493
ah yes, symbolism. the greatest mutation
>>
File: 1447498737780.jpg (30 KB, 210x210) Image search: [Google]
1447498737780.jpg
30 KB, 210x210
>>83349442
>And I'll use Angel, whose power is that he can fly and shoot metal feathers at things, which means he's almost as dangerous as a gun

Ok, that got me
>>
>>83349442
>I require four powerful followers even though I can do everything myself
Except he clearly requires the horsemen as bodyguards for the migration ritual.

Literally the first time since he was created that the horsemen serve an actual purpose instead of literally being "I require four powerful followers even though I can do everything myself" like the comic books.
>>
>I'll use Magneto, whose power levels are nuts and now has a grudge again the world
>I'll use Storm because she's standing right there
>I'll use Psylocke because she's standing right there
>I'll use Angel because Psylocke says he's standing right over there

Putting it all in one basket there aren't you En Sabah?
>>
>>83349442

Fox definitely isn't sore about Disney buying Star Wars. Nope, not at all.
>>
>>83350490
He wanted to finish the job fast.
>>
>>83349442
> I require four powerful mutants!
> I'll take the first four people I find.
>>
>>83349442
Does that mean I can kill the Blob with a revolver?
>>
He literally just grabbed the first four mutants he saw desu. I don't think there was anything "deep" about it.

Angel was just there cause "IT'S LIKE THE COMICS RIGHT?"
>>
Angel didn't heal.
>>
>>83350841

If you can kill him with Angels Metal feather then yes
>>
>>83351176
It seems like you can punch him k.o.
>>
What was hat classical music piece that played during the nuke launch?
>>
>>83351356
I am more interested in QS songname senpai
>>
>>83349442
Why did they join him? Aren't Psylocke, Angel, and Storm considered good guys in the Marvel universe? I might be mistaken though.
Please use spoiler tags.
>>
>Apocalypse does something stupid and nonsensical

Can't say they're not being faithful to the character.
>>
>>83349442
ancient egyptians didn't have the more advanced personnel search techniques, for all we know when he search for magento he was thinking.
>hebrews do good workmanship
>>
>>83349442
I kind of wish he used Storm to raze the city with a storm and then did his whole sad manipuation bit.

Angel and Psylocke would have worked fine as direct protectors.

I liked his mind swap plan and his Nuke space plan.
>>
Did it bother anyone else that Magneto seemingly did not give a fuck that Apocalypse was going to transfer himself to Charles, essentially killing him?

Didn't he know or what?
>>
>>83351474
The one during the Quicksilver scene was "Sweet Dreams (Are made of this)" by Eurythmics.

Also,they played The Four Horsemen by Metallica during Angel's transformation scene
>>
>>83351676
underrated kek
>>
>>83351751
I was hoping he'd send the nukes back at earth, or try to but magneto's last second change of heart would prevent it.
>>
File: Zordon_power_rangers.jpg (19 KB, 475x378) Image search: [Google]
Zordon_power_rangers.jpg
19 KB, 475x378
>>83349442
>>83350614

>Recruiting four powerful muties
>Not abducting five teengaers without attitude

How did you fuck that up?
>>
>>83351751
I wish they would've had him go giant mode outside the psychic battle. He already had a litany of unrelated powers so giant growth could've been in there.

Even without the exact power, I wish he would've used his matter controlling powers to make a giant body for himself at some point.

Perfect time for it would've been after Nightcrawler rescues Charles and he gets up all pissed. He could've used his powers to turn the pyramid around him into a giant version of himself to go after the jet instead of the Horsemen.

Ah well.
>>
>>83349442
Why is Angel a poor bastard? Isn't he the son of the president or something? WAIT. Isn't Angel suppose to be super young in this movie? He looked fine in Xmen 3 wat the fck
>>
>>83353425
Is there supposed to be continuity between all the movies?

I thought X1, 2 and 3 were in a separate universe or something.
>>
>>83354149
They are all in the same but in different time
>>
>>83354290
oh shit, really?

there must be fucking tons of continuity errors
>>
>>83353425
DoFP basically fucked the entire timeline so don't think about it too much. Remember Deadpool was Barakapool for example
>>
>>83354149
I think it goes

Original timeline (in order)
> First Class
> Days of Future Past (Jlaw kills Trask)
> X-Men Origins
> X-Men 1, 2 and 3
> The Wolverine
> Days of Future Past worst future (Wolverine is sent back in time)

Alternate Timeline (the new canon)
> First Class
> Days of Future Past (Jlaw doesn't kill Trask)
> Apocalypse
> Deadpool/Ending of Days of Future Past (everything is nice)
>>
Why couldn't singer have let us have apocalypse with lazer gun arms? Did he not get enough boys ? I just wanted robo lazer gun arms
>>
>>83354371
So let's just skip ahead to where Deadpool is hanging out with the Human Burr and help her find a nice girl to give a friction burn to.

Maybe Angel Dust. Damn those two were adorable.
>>
>>83349442
I liked the Movie but there is something bothering me a lot. I remember back before the first Trailer came out. They said Apocalypse was awakening because of the time travel shit in DOFP, that would explain why he didn't appear in the original timeline but in the movie they never mention that. He awakes because of some cultprint. So why the fuck he didn't appear earlier?
>>
>>83354149
>>83353425
Supposedly, as far as i got it:

>Original timeline
X1 -> X2 -> X3 -> bad future in DoFP
Supposedly the two Wolverine movies fit here too (the stinger in The Wolverine directly leads to bad future DoFP), but Origins is confusing since nobody ever aknowledges it and Logan's origins were already explored before (and after) anyway, making the movie kinda unecessary

>New timeline
FC -> "present" day DoFP -> Apocalypse

>Fixed original timeline
Somewhat different recreation of the events of X1 and 2 -> good future in DoFP

What's confusing is how much the two timelines mix. For example, there's nothing that suggests the good future of DoFP is tied with the New Timeline started with First Class, because the school just looked like the way it was supposed to be after, again, the vaguely similar story of at the very least X1. The events of Apocalypse directly make impossible any sort of connection between the two timelines

In the end, >>83354321 is right. Out nerd autism might make us question things, but the people behind these movies don't give a damn about timelines. Even Apocalypse doesn't care about stuff that happened in it's direct predecessor DoFP (yes, i'm talking about the Mystique saving Logan), how can we expect them to make the new movies consistent with the ones from a decade ago?
>>
>>83354371

> og timeline
> trask is killed

Pretty sure a character named trask showed up in x3, albeit as a smaller and less important character.
>>
Origins is only an imaginary figment in Brett Ratner's mind.
>>
>>83354718
Isn't the whole point of DOFP that Mystichue shouldn't kill Trask because she did in the original timeline and that led to the apocalyptic future?

It's probably just a continuity error. Not like the franchise don't make the audience suspend their disbelief and ignore some things from the original movies when it doesn't make sense with the new ones.
>>
>>83351865
The movie has a lot of problems.
>>
>>83349493
...I'm trying to think of what's so watery about Psylocke and drawing a blank.
>>
>>83354900
She's wet.
>>
>>83351546
Storm was a angry and naive poor kid raised in the streets. It was easy to manipulate her.

Angel and Paylocke are just dicks.
>>
>>83351865
Going with 'he didn't know' because he was crying silent man tears when thinking about Xavier later and it's set in stone in all of these movies that Erik never wants him dead.

So I suppose he was just being a retard not bothering to figure out exactly what Apocalypse wanted to use him for. Which makes little sense too, because all Raven had to do to make him change his mind was tell him 'he is going to kill Charles' then.
>>
>>83354840

The point of DoFP was to do a partial reboot of the old time line and merge it with the new one, allowing writers/directors to pick and choose parts that they want.

Also, is mystique suppose to be kurts mother in the new movie or no?
>>
>>83350490
>Caliban is part of Apocalypse's cult
>Apocalypse awakens and kills all the human worshippers that brought him back
>Tells Caliban he requires powerful Horsemen
>Caliban, having the power to detect mutants and being a smuggler dirtbag, has Storm picking pockets for him, Angel as a cage fighter for him and Psylocke as his bodyguard
>Psylocke thinks Angel is worthless, but Apocalypse sees something in him
>Apocalypse kills Caliban to free the three in exchange for being Horsemen
Wasn't really that hard of a problem to solve, was it?
>>
>>83354718
>>83354516
They also had human beast appear in a news cast. FoX-Men continuity is just make it up as you go along.
Also, wasn't Stryker or Trask black at one point?
>>
The timeline will never make PERFECT sense because the people that make them don't care enough. But it generally goes like this:

Original Timeline:
>X-Men: First Class (1963)
>X-Men: Days of Future Past (1973)
[original past where Mystique kills Trask]
>X-Men Origins: Wolverine (1979)
>X-Men (2003)
>X-2: X-Men United (2003)
>X-Men III: The Last Stand (2006)
>The Wolverine (2013)
>X-Men: Days of Future Past (2023)
[bad future where Wolverine time-travels]

New (Canon) Timeline:

>X-Men: First Class (1963)
>X-Men: Days of Future Past (1973)
[Wolverine stops Mystique from killing Trask]
>X-Men: Apocalypse (1983)
>Deadpool (2016)
>X-Men: Days of Future Past (2023)
[good future with everyone alive again]

Accordign to Singer, the idea was that Wolverine time-travelling shattered the timestream (like Flashpoint) so they can change whatever they want and insert Apocalypse and whatever else. It's not a strict cause and effect type of time-travel.
>>
>>83355611
>Accordign to Singer, the idea was that Wolverine time-travelling shattered the timestream (like Flashpoint) so they can change whatever they want and insert Apocalypse and whatever else. It's not a strict cause and effect type of time-travel.
OHHH ok that makes sense......i suppose
>>
>>83355611
>>X-Men: Days of Future Past (2023)
>[good future with everyone alive again]
So that means Jean won't die again?
>>
>>83351751

The nuke plan doesn't work.

Think of it this way: You know those big, BIG booster rockets and fuel tanks you see on the space shuttle launches and shit?

Notice how the ICMBs that he fired into the sky don't HAVE THOSE?

They physically do not carry enough fuel to achieve escape velocity. There are now tens of thousands of armed nuclear weapons floating around the earth in rapidly decaying orbits.

Those nukes are going to fall back to Earth starting in the next couple days, in a rain of totally random hellfire. Statistically speaking, a decent chunk of them will fall into the ocean. So that's cool. But a loooot of people are going to have their shit inexplicably ruined with no warning.
>>
File: Androids stronger.jpg (185 KB, 800x1194) Image search: [Google]
Androids stronger.jpg
185 KB, 800x1194
>>83356000
Why are you acting surprised/perplexed like this is something that never could have possibly occurred to you until now? That's a common consequence of time travel in fiction.

Even fucking Dragonball did that shit.
>>
>>83356029

Technically, no one we saw during the happy ending of DoFP is allowed to die this time.

Jean, Scott, Storm, Rogue... so on and so forth. We KNOW they all survive whatever is coming. Or, at least, they are alive again by the time Logan wakes up.
>>
>>83356401
You're comparing the fuel needed to launch a space shuttle's payload to the fuel needed to launch an ICBM and it makes you look like a retard.

I mean, yeah those rockets were possibly under-powered, MAYBE, but using a shuttle launch system as a comparison just makes you look like a massive goddamn fucktard with zero practical knowledge.
>>
>>83356503
Something something time travel created alternate universes something.
>>
>>83356479
I don't like DB
>>
>>83354718
He's also 6ft and black.
Different Trask fampai. Like the 2 Emma Frosts.
>>
>>83356401
I think the sillier thing is that ALL of the world's nuclear warheads were engaged end ready to fire at the same time? Even the ONE nuke India had at the time? I don't think there ever existed enough launch silos to fire every missile at once.
>>
>>83352418
That's why Zordon beat Ivan Ooze.
>>
>>83356584

what are you fucking gay
>>
>>83356000
I was talking to friend about the movie last week and bullshitted exactly this answer when he asked about what's now canon.
>>
>>83356604
Maybe January Jones Emma Frost faked her death between 63 and 73 and was hiding while telepathically masking herself as a teenager to the eyes of others when she was captured by Weapon X in 79. Sure, it's dumb, but there are no not-dumb answers available.
>>
>>83356654
Well i do like it but only the Buu Saga. Everething else is boring as fuck
>>
>>83356654
I never watched it either. I only watch western cartoons. No Anime
>>
>>83356584
Man, not liking DB as child was hell, I literally had to force myself to watch it otherwise the other kids wouldn't even talk to me.
>>
>>83356539

> a little under powered

A Saturn V rocket (the kind we used to get that tiny-ass lander to the moon and back) had 84 times the total mass (fuel included) of a minuteman ICBM.

Even cutting that fuel amount in half because you plan on it being a one way trip (which I realize is terrible math because that's now how rocket science works, but bear with me) shows that the ICMB isn't just a little underprepared for what its trying to do, its laughably inadequate.
>>
>>83356794
Wow. In my school nobody ever talked about DB
>>
>>83356794
What? I grew up in a chink school and no one liked DB. Only a few liked Bleach and Naruto.
>>
>>83356479
What the fuck, Trunks could never fight them both
>>
File: Untitled.png (592 KB, 1258x496) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
592 KB, 1258x496
Hey Apocalypse, why didn't you put big ass doors and shit in the pyramid?

IT'S SYMBOLISM YOU PHILISTINE!
>>
>>83357088
He trained and grew a lot since Gohan's death.
I mean uh, Dragon Ball sucks dragon balls. Crossboarders, kill yourselves!
>>
He could have blown the world up with the nukes instead of sending them into space. The guy is an idiot.
>>
>>83357348
He wanted to show off mutants stronk
>>
>>83351356
Beethoven
>>
>>83357348
>>83357419
What really? I thought he wanted to nuke the world but failed because of Havock breaking the connection between him and Charles
>>
>>83357501
his whole shtick about no more tools for non-mutants clearly meant he wanted to disarm them, then show them what mutants can do. He wanted to create fear of mutants in the survivors.
>>
>>83357088
He did better in the bad future against 2 of them than the 1 hit ko fight against 18 in the good one
>>
>>83351356
Haven't seen the movie, but if I was a hack with no imagination, I would take Dies Irae.
>>
>>83357348

What good would that do? Apocalypse wanted to rule the world, not destroy it. Worldwide nuclear winter wouldn't be good for mutants either.
>>
>>83349442
If he was supposedly so powerful, then why didn't he foresee the betrayal of his servants?
>>
>>83351676
Jews never worked on the pyramids. Religious texts are not and never will be history books.
>>
File: nothin' personnel, ǫ́ss.jpg (38 KB, 280x357) Image search: [Google]
nothin' personnel, ǫ́ss.jpg
38 KB, 280x357
>I require four powerful bodyguards
>I'll dress them in the sluttiest artificial fibers available - if I'm going to spend lengthy periods of time with these peons, I might as well have something nice to look at
>>
>>83351356
I'm a big classical buff and was internally cheering when they used that piece in the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOeXNBzFL8o
>>
File: A fan of artisan carpentry.jpg (267 KB, 999x668) Image search: [Google]
A fan of artisan carpentry.jpg
267 KB, 999x668
>>83358178
They are pretty good with their hands, though - at least when you can get them to work.
>>
>>83357834
So annihilating all the cities and infrastructure of the world by ripping the metal out of the ground and throwing it up into the atmosphere isn't destroying the world? It's not bad for mutants?
>>
>>83356895
>>83356401

>This faggot thinks he's a rocket scientist
kek
>>
>>83358631

ripping metal out of the ground doesn't create a holocaust of radiation.
>>
Angel and Psylocke were more powerful than average and had fighting experience. Also they were accessible. Were you expecting Apocalypse to put an ad on Craigslist and collect resumes?
>>
File: 1422527839768.jpg (35 KB, 794x540) Image search: [Google]
1422527839768.jpg
35 KB, 794x540
>>83359580
...kinda?
>>
>>83359580
It's more that he went from having Earth, Wind and Fire as his horsemen to having Magneto and some nerds
>>
>>83359774
>>83359634
It seems like he was in a hurry.
>>
Olivia Munn being Psylock killed it. Only part I really liked of the movie was the Quicksilver bits. Good action and humor in the super speed sequences and decent character.
>>
>>83358178
Are you only saying this because the Egyptians are now retconned as niggers and you don't want them to be enslaving people because it ruins the oppression angle?
>>
>>83355054

Nothing Magneto does in these movie makes any sense. Dude is willing to murder millions of people when he starts fucking with all the metal on earth, but is suddenly all broken up and helpful for about five minutes because the big bad wanted to hurt a guy that he himself had nearly killed an multiple occasions. He's some kind of bi-polar or something.
>>
File: whit.jpg (7 KB, 185x250) Image search: [Google]
whit.jpg
7 KB, 185x250
>>83360514
Here's you obligatory response.
>>
>>83357088
He's talking the future 17 and 18. He couldn't beat them, but he could hold both of them off for a while.
>>
>>83359249

Unless some of it happens to be from one of the many nuclear facilities around the world that need constant attention and maintenance to prevent huge amounts of radioactive material to be spread across the planet.
>>
>>83356730
>I only liked the worst saga.
What the fuck dude?
>>
>>83351676
>>83358178
The Hebrews left Egypt centuries before the pyramids were built.
>>
>>83349442
pfffthahaha
>>
>>83358631
No, if you paid attention to his speech, he literally said he only wanted the strongest that survived to follow him, i.e. powerful ass mutants who aren't afraid of a little dirt in the air.
>>
>>83360957
It was the best mix of fun and seriosuness. I don't like try hard edgy shit.
>>
>>83349442
It's kind of stupid how they only showed off four of his powers. Controlling sand, teleporting, and shield. I guess the transference, but it seemed like he needed that huge pyramid to pull it off.
>>
>>83361131
What the fuck? It'ls literally the worst saga in the entire franchise. My god, how can you stand to look at yourself in the mirror? Or are you just fucking with me right now?
>>
>>83349442
who would you get to join the horsemen crew that existed in the movies?
I'd personally get The Juggernaut, Storm, Magneto, and Jean.
>>
>>83361131
Well have you tried the original Dragonball? It takes itself much less seriously than Z.
>>
>>83361215
>My god, how can you stand to look at yourself in the mirror?
I'am cute no problem.
>are you just fucking with me right now?
Im not, and literally everyone on /a/ thinks the same thing and even some consider it the best one.
>>
>>83361311
Yeah i know. Thats why its consider the best in the whle franchise. Buu is the best arc in Z or at least better than fucking Cell
>>
File: gohan superbu gotenbks.jpg (38 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
gohan superbu gotenbks.jpg
38 KB, 600x338
>>83361215
I don't know about you but i really liked Buu better than Cell. My favourite character Gohan fought well. Buu was the first villain to kill everyone on eartch unlike Cell or Friezzer. The last fight of Goku and Vegeta against Buu was epic. Plus it had good animation.
>>
I liked the movie, but Havoc should have been the fourth horsemen, not Magneto, and Angel should have gotten a serious buff from the Apocalypse magic shit.

Also, Mystique should have died.
>>
File: Laughing.jpg (409 KB, 1157x772) Image search: [Google]
Laughing.jpg
409 KB, 1157x772
>>83361329
>literally everyone on /a/ thinks the same thing and even some consider it the best one.
>>
>>83350614
As soon as he got storm, who he saw potential in, he went out of his way to finding magneto and angel. He sensed psylocke was strong and was like "eh, you come too"
>>
File: 1450768877581.jpg (69 KB, 340x372) Image search: [Google]
1450768877581.jpg
69 KB, 340x372
>>83349442
>>And I'll use Angel, whose power is that he can fly and shoot metal feathers at things, which means he's almost as dangerous as a gun
i love how he was the only mutant besides apocalypse to die, as if they knew this interpretation was going no where
>>
>>83360514
>It is upon seeing that head [the sphinx of Giza] typically negro in all it's features, I remember the remarkable passage of Herodotus, the Ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native born Africans
>Just to think that this race of Black men today, are slaves & the object of scorn,, the very race to which we owe the origins of our arts, sciences & even the use of speech
-Constantin François de Chassebœuf, comte de Volney
>>
>>83361329
>literally everyone on /a/ thinks the same thing
>>
>>83349442
Fucking lost it right here.
>>
File: 1305177874270.jpg (19 KB, 227x335) Image search: [Google]
1305177874270.jpg
19 KB, 227x335
>>83361329
> literally everyone on /a/ thinks the same thing
>>
>>83365348
>almost as dangerous as a gun
BURN
>>
The one thing I don't understand about this movie is that he is clearly telepathic, he was easily able to easily take control of Xavier and after Xavier's big, badass "you're in my house now" moment he proceeded to deliver the beating of the century onto him. And yet he wasn't as powerful a telepath as Xavier. How does that work?
>>
>>83354371
X-Men Origins is non-canon even to the old time line.
>>
Do you think he kicked himself a little when he fought Quicksilver for picking fucking Angel and not Mr. Time Stopper?
>>
>>83357834
>Worldwide nuclear winter wouldn't be good for mutants either.
Sebastian Shaw thought the exact opposite.
>>
>>83371517

He didn't have direct control over any of them though, he just amplified their powers and put Olivia Munn in a sexy outfit for some reason
>>
File: ralph sad.jpg (24 KB, 400x296) Image search: [Google]
ralph sad.jpg
24 KB, 400x296
>That feel when X-Men Legends 3 never
>>
File: magmahboy.png (302 KB, 716x519) Image search: [Google]
magmahboy.png
302 KB, 716x519
>>83349442
>Sorry I killed all those thousands of innocent people the other day, Charles. Well! See you around, old friend!
>>
>>83371719
It became marvel ultimate alliance, it's fine.
>>
>>83371769
>it's a Magneto kills a bunch of people and Charles shrugs it off episode
He's a battered housewife at this point
>>
>>83371769

>You sure I can't convince you to stay and teach, Erik?
>I can't Charles it wouldn't make for a good story if I stopped being a morally ambiguous villain
>>
>>83371769

That scene would have made ten times more sense if they just started making out right after.
>>
>>83353425
Don't try to question it, you're only scratching the surface of the sea of plotholes and continuity errors in this movie.
>>
Why did they show the sentinels at the end?
>>
>>83371902

Because the Danger Room simulation is probably the best way to demonstrate that Charles is aware of how necessary the X-Men are
>>
god this movie was a piece of shit
>>
>>83354371

Origins and X-Men 3 were rendered non-canonical by First Class before DoFP happened
>>
>>83349442
To be honest, Angel would be best choice if he gave him power to spread death.
>>
>>83372389

To be honest I wish he wasn't the only casualty besides Apocalypse himself
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.