[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Harley Quinn Storytime Part 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 141
Last Thread

>>83312678
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Keep up the good work OP
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
This is really good stuff. Shame Harley seems to have become nothing more than a slutty kooky cheerleader in recent years. She used to be such an interesting character, now she's just sexy and random.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83321217
I like Karl Kesel, he was doing back-to-basics lighthearted comics even in the early '90s when they weren't fashionable (like Superboy).

Shame he never gets to write Fantastic Four (his favorite thing in the world) except as a fill-in for someone else.
>>
>>83321217
Preach it, man.
>>
>>
>>83321323
Just like Kelly, Kesel needs to return to DC to do one more run with Harley. Hopefully as P&C replacement (if they EVER leave the character)
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: datass.jpg (83 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
datass.jpg
83 KB, 1600x900
>>83321328
>>
>>
>>83321328
GodDAMN that ass.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83322325
sadface.jpg
This is the one moment where I genuinely want to smack Harley upside down the face.
>>
>>
>>83322303
we finally arrived
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
EXTRA

This story ties in with the "Our Wolds at War" arc. It is necessary to read it just to understand Harley's hate toward Jimmy Olsen in the upcomin Metropolis arc
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83322325
Damn. This part always gets me.

And it really hurts later when it all starts to come home.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83322609
What's there to understand?

Dude's an obnoxious little shit.
>>
>>
>>
>>83322588
I'm sad now.
This wasn't supposed to make me sad.
Why would you do this to me, OP?
>>
>>
>>83323156
Still, Kesel references this story later on in the Metropolis arc, so at least you'll get catch up for what Harley's talking about
>>
>>83323236
Because life ain't nothing but a big joke at us
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
And to think that the artist and the inker of this part of the story are shitting up Harley right now. Funny how life works
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
EXTRA

Another DCU Tie-In, this time for the J"Joker's Last Laugh" story arc, in this tie-in we see how Harley convinced Ivy to hit the road alongside her
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Don't you hate it when the counter gets stuck at 100%?
>>
So I decided to end the storytime here. Since it makes sense seeing as we ended the first arc of the book, I'll be back tomorrow to do the Metropolis arc, and see if I can finish that arc in a single bound. See you all tomorrow
>>
>>83320977
> dat Cass
>>
>>83321328
Harley vs. Dick in the battle of the dat ass.
>>
>>83321328

Dodson should be the only person to draw Harley, forever.
>>
>>83323575
>Harley will never have a psychotic BFF to geek out with because Ivy's too stuffy
>>
>>83324325
Ivy's so cute in this. Tfw you'll never see their pre-nu52 selves work out their issues and give in to the passion
>>
>>83324832
This kind of thing is what made Gotham Sirens' ending piss me off so goddamn much.
>>
>>83325986
What's going on in this story anon?
>>
>>83326539
You mean the current story or Gotham Sirens?
>>
>>83326568
Gotham sirens.
>>
>>83326601
Okay so Gotham Sirens has Catwoman, Ivy, and Harley all shacking up together and for the MOST part, they're kind of sort of gone straight. There's shenanigans, of course, but the part that irks me is that right around the end, after all this time and all this work and all this recovery, she up and goes back to the joker - mind you this is YEARS later, she's been out of his hands for ages at this point, real-world years. And BAM status quo, and she does it in the most dickish way possible, by getting into a bitchfit with Ivy, teasing her about their lesbian overtones, then basically telling her to go fuck herself.

Ivy's no saint, but that's a shitty way to treat your bestie, and reading this again makes that wound sting.
>>
>>83326733
Ah okay, that suck, thanks for the sum up anon.
>>
>>83322609
I don't think she really hates him, he's just easy to fuck with
>>
>>83326837
Mind you, it was REALLY FUN up until that point.

And Question/Huntress had some really cute parts in it, too. (I think that was Sirens, I might be thinking of Birds of Prey?)

Point is, I really liked it up until the end. You get to see Harley visit her home for Hanukah and it's fucking adorable.
>>
>>83326601
>>83326733
>>83326837

Well anons you made me do it. Here's a little something for you two

>>83327152
>>
>>83327177
Thanks anon i will check it out.
>>
>>83324872
Thanks for the storytime.

Those of you reading will definitely want to come back for the rest, because the book is about to take a crazy turn
>>
bumping for others.
>>
File: bat.jpg (180 KB, 485x733) Image search: [Google]
bat.jpg
180 KB, 485x733
>>83320696
>iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg
>>
>>83330380
I think I will reach A.J Lieberman run between Wednesday and Thrusday. Tomorrow I will try to finish Kesel take on the book
Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 141

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.