[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unpopular opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 23
>Harley Quinn gets redesigned way too much
>>
Obviously.
>>
OP knows what a popular opinion is.
>>
>>83308767
>Adventure Time has always been meh. Interesting to where I will watch an episode, but poorly executed ideas is what drew me away. It received popularity because it was the best thing that CN had put out for a while

>New PPG are cuter than old PPG (still a shit show)

>Marvel were simple and fun. Now they're a chore to get through because it pretty much requires you to have seen all the previous films

>Toby Maguire was and still is best Spiderman

>DBZ was nowhere near as popular as people like to remember it. Maybe 10-25% of people (usually the outcasts, though there were exceptions) at your school watched it occasionally and the that was it. Now the first few seasons of Pokemon, everybody knew about that shit

>Psychicpebbles is like Adam Sandler: started out making silly voices, being stupid on purpose, and having "lol2randumb XD" faces. Now, it's pretty much obvious he is a hack who can't do anything else for shit.
>>
>>83309446
Those are some unpopular opinions, Anon.

>Kind of agree on the execution and that CN hadn't brought out anything that good in a while but think the show is still good for the most part.

>I've avoided the new one like a plague so I don't know, seems cancerous though.

>Disagree, aside from knowing the characters better singular movie plots are usually pretty isolated within their own narrative. You definitely don't need to see all the movies to get what's going on. From personal experience I'd barely watched any of them until just before the Avengers came out and binged the lot of them in a random order so I'd be ready for Avengers, never felt lost.

And Here's my unpopular opinion:
>I think Toby Mcguire was a fucking awful Spiderman and I hated the Raimi movies. (Though I appreciate that 2 is the best one, it's the only one I can get through with minimal cringing).

>Agree. It's got a cult of personality about it, I like it but it wasn't as huge in the 90's as people make it out to be.

>Disagree, I think he's a funny fucker.
>>
>X-men Apocalypse could've been saved if they focused less on Jean Grey

>Orc Smear is the best 'indie' comic out right now

>The 90's was pretty damn awesome for new IP's, considering we got Hitman, SCUD, The Maxx, and Green Dragon off the top of my head

>Warcraft would work better as comics and cartoons than movies, considering how essential the art style is to the 'feel' of Warcraft.

>Arin Hansen's animations, and art in general, is nothing special
>>
>>83309847
Orc Stain, even.
>>
I actually liked Raven New 52 Costume a lot. And
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (184 KB, 818x768) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
184 KB, 818x768
I liked Red Robin's too
>>
>>83308767
How many of these are there?
>>
File: 3201388-joker.jpg (48 KB, 423x600) Image search: [Google]
3201388-joker.jpg
48 KB, 423x600
Both the Joker and Bruce Wayne need to disappear from comics for about 5 years so the other heroes can have some spotlight
>>
The LEGO Movie is extremely overrated and doesn't deserve all the praise it gets.
>>
I hated the artwork for Scott Sndyer's and Greg Capullo's run on Batman. This should not have been the artwork for the main book
>>
File: Threshold_Vol_1_2.jpg (701 KB, 1987x3056) Image search: [Google]
Threshold_Vol_1_2.jpg
701 KB, 1987x3056
I think that threshold deserves a second chance
>>
File: 1.jpg (3 MB, 1920x2951) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
3 MB, 1920x2951
So does Katana
>>
File: Riddler_02.jpg (80 KB, 470x413) Image search: [Google]
Riddler_02.jpg
80 KB, 470x413
I think that the Riddler needs his own ongoing where he challenges the intellect of other Villains geniuses such as Lex Luthor, Zoom, and Vandal Savage rather than Batman
>>
Harley Quinn should murder Batgirl Killing joke style. I want to see everyone lose their shit over it
>>
>>83310301
Actually, every single DC character and location should fuck off for a few years, give them some room to make new shit.
>>
File: deadpool-1.jpg (546 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
deadpool-1.jpg
546 KB, 2048x1152
This movie wasn't terrible but it was over hyped and kinda boring
>>
File: 81JKBIZxUVL._SY606_.jpg (61 KB, 425x606) Image search: [Google]
81JKBIZxUVL._SY606_.jpg
61 KB, 425x606
This was shit to begin with before the minions took over
>>
File: 1422497714287.jpg (565 KB, 500x663) Image search: [Google]
1422497714287.jpg
565 KB, 500x663
Comics and Cartoons should be two separate boards. It would lessen the shit posting
>>
>>83309446
In my country, DBZ was very popular, even normies watched it when they were kids.
>>
>>83310544
Ajax was boring as fuck.
In fact, I'm very disappointed in most live-action cape villains of the last few years. The only tolerable ones were Reverse-Flash and Kingpin.
Everyone else varies from "meh" to terrible.
>>
>>83310301
last time that happened we got Dickbats and Damien vs Prof. Pyg
>>
>>83310639
same. it was a constant on Cheez TV
>>
If SJW's care about representation is comics, cartoons and other media then they should be jumping into the field of media and and add something to the table rather than telling everyone else its their job to do so.
>>
File: 1457318426414.gif (474 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
1457318426414.gif
474 KB, 500x383
Modern Simpson is still funny to me
>>
File: 1411773897954.jpg (48 KB, 500x541) Image search: [Google]
1411773897954.jpg
48 KB, 500x541
Looking back, Korra was shit from the beginning. Even the first episode
>>
File: mlmBRoh.png (749 KB, 1323x810) Image search: [Google]
mlmBRoh.png
749 KB, 1323x810
>Korra should never have being made

>>83310697
>>83310762

that's kind of a fact familia
>>
Current Marvel comics have been better than current DC comics

Aside from Omega Men, everything being published right now is basically unreadable
>>
>>83310637
Muh traffic and slow boards.
>>83310669
BASED PYG, you mean?
>>
File: whoa.jpg (62 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
whoa.jpg
62 KB, 450x253
>>83310822
>>
>>83310301
i think they should get married and disappear on their honeymoon for 5 years, yes
>>
>>83310914
Wait, isn't the last ep supposed to come out Sunday?
>>
>>83310822
>Midnighter
>Martian Manhunter
>Robin, SoB
>Grayson
>Sinestro
>unreadable
Ok, matey.
>>
File: image35.jpg (141 KB, 606x555) Image search: [Google]
image35.jpg
141 KB, 606x555
>>83310927
Aside from the dissapearing I think that should happen to Lobo and Harley. I don't understand why no one was written them dating. Is injustice the only time they've met?
>>
Comfy shows and comics are boring, I like it when the characters are put through a living hell with no refuge. Also, I don't think of comic/cartoon/anime characters as real people.
>>
>>83311062
Same here
>>
Depowered Superbro was enjoyable.
>>
Continuity is important and without it, conflict has no consequences nor any gravity.

Borderline unpopular opinion: The monthly/bimonthly format of comics is major contributor to everything wrong with comics. The shit art, the shit writing. All due to confines of schedule and the need to hook everyone in every single month.
Comic would greatly benefit from a total redesign that maybe puts out a book a year for each on going. Stagger each ongoing so you have a book once a month or two. Now you have something worth buying.
>>
It's funny when the same people who whine about YJ having too much romance praise GL:TAS when that show had its plot hijacked by it.
>>
>>83310669
exactly
>>
>>83311831
Not to take sides, but I'd imagine that someone would tolerate a romance more when it is directly relevant to the plot.
The YJ ones were less important than the main story and could be seen as "taking time" away from it.
>>
>>83310639
Yeah same, except no one including me wanted to admit it until we were like in high school cause the weird weabos from school loved it along with naruto
>>
The current volume ms.marvel is shit, tony getting regular appearances is a bad idea.
>>
I don't think the inhumans have too many books, but they do show up in too many non inhuman books.
>>
Guy and Hal should be the only two human Green Lantern Corps members. John should die or become a Guardian again, Kyle should join the BLC or something and Simon and Jess should just disappear.
>>
>>83312427
This is what happens when you disregard continuity.
You get a fucking snarl of characters but no balls to remove anyone of them
>>
File: earth capital.jpg (105 KB, 1040x763) Image search: [Google]
earth capital.jpg
105 KB, 1040x763
>>83308767
Lapis is worst Gem and her arc is fucking boring.

Empowered is dogshit.

Bomango is dogshit.

Squirrel Girl was always a shitty character regardless of reboots.

Avatar was never really that good. The artstyle is horrid, quasi-anime trash.

Simpsons > Futurama

Family Guy was never good, even the early seasons people here seem to celebrate.

South Park's newest season was boring. Too many episodes about too similar a subject. Dull.

Harley Quinn was and always will be a shit character made to appeal to "I'm such a nerd XD" types.

Marvel movies aren't good, they're the same, bland formula and writing styles tossed up with a new lick of paint.

BVS isn't as bad as people said it was. It's not good however.

Heath Ledger was a shit Joker.
>>
>Quinn going "Why do you always draw my clothes last"

Is this some sort of artist meme? This is the second or third picture by a different person I seen of this.
>>
>>83308767

Popular opinions general?
>>
>>83312570
>Simpsons > Futurama
I don't think anyone contests this aside from 17 year old redditors who discovered it during the restart
>>
>>83312010
The thing is, most of the romance in YJ was actually sparse and done for characterization. It was more to flesh out characters, but it wasn't that overwhelming.

Also I was more compelled by Anti-Monitor destroying the universe or forming the Sinestro Corps than the Razer and Aya soap opera.
>>
>>83312570
>South Park's newest season was boring. Too many episodes about too similar a subject. Dull.
okay (you) got me
>>
>>83309847
These opinions don't sound unpopular. Not universally agreed upon, but not unpopular.

>>83310457
Really, a lot of villain vs villain and hero vs hero stories are fun.
>>
Empowered's art style is not sexy
>>
Aquaman actually is lame and it's not casuals' fault for his shitty reputation
>>
>>83312709
Hero vs Hero is overplayed, Villain vs. Villain is heavily underused.
>>
>>83310697
But they do and people shit on them anyway
>>
Rick Remender's Venom was nothing special.
>>
Female-led anything is garbage, be it comics, cartoons, movies or even classical works of literature.
>>
It was a bad idea to bring back pre-Flashpoint Superman and Lois.

Batman TAS and Beyond were boring as hell and JL was miles better than both of them.
>>
File: fred fuckstone.jpg (66 KB, 600x810) Image search: [Google]
fred fuckstone.jpg
66 KB, 600x810
>>83312702
Literally the only reason people here liked it was because it showed it to those "dang SJWs". Which is great, I'm glad we can have satire aimed at everyone. But when it's every episode, near enough, it gets fucking boring. South Park wasn't about that.
>>
South Park was never funny or clever.
It's one of the shittiest satire cartoons out there and is only remembered because teenagers who find swearing funny have nostalgia boner for it.
>>
Netflix shows are nothing special.
People only care about them because it's capes.
>>
>>83309446

Black and Hispanic kids watched the shit out of DBZ.
>>
Stan Lee was the best thing to happen to Kirby or Ditko. Even if you're going to say he was just an editor to the two of them he was easily the best editor either ever had.
>>
>>83310669
And one of the most renowned big 2 runs in decades.
>>
>>83310544
I wouldnt say it was boring, but for what it was it felt strangely short. I mean when you think about it, almost half of the movie is a flashback, that cuts back to the highway chase. there isnt much to the movie when you really think about it.

but it was fun, although definitely overhyped. I didnt see how this became such a big meme. it was definitely a bit smarter than the reddit tier word of mouth made it seem.
>>
>>83310637
why does everyone feel the need to sub categorize everything? look at /v/ and how shit it became when it got separated into 3 boards
>>
>>83314346
It became shit because the mods stopped doing their jobs.
>>
>>83314647
yes, but it was already shit when the only thing to really do on /v/ was shitpost. actual discussion is in /vr/ and /vg/, so theres very little to discuss on /v/

I remember before /vg/, /v/ was much better
>>
>Omega Men and Moon Knight are the only two worthy comics from the big two
>>
Its near impossible to name a single good Superman run. Hell, Superman himself has surprisingly little to work off of in terms of his own universe and worldbuilding. The only good Superman issues are the ones where he's crossing over with somebody else

Supes needs more rogues. It isn't that hard to do, honestly. Everyone keeps saying that Superman is impossible to write a conflict for but I can make like 10 villains off the top of my head that could give him a run for his money without resorting to kryptonite
>>
>>83314247
>implying Kirby's best work isn't the New Gods
pleb
>>
>>83315384
This is possibly the worst post I've ever seen on /co/. Good job, I guess.
>>
>>83314346

Nobody gives a fuck about the fags on /v/, /vg/ and /vr/ don't want to be near them.

They are different people.
>>
>>83316698
No, I get the whole "Superman is great because he's super" shtick, its just that when you get down to it there's only 2 types of Superman "villains". The first is the traditional evil genius like Luthor, Toyman, or even Puzzler. The second is just DBZ power level bullshit where the writer tries so hard to make them seem like a legitimate threat that its cartoony. Wraith or Wrath or whatever the hell the blue guy from Unchained is a great example. Hell, Doomsday I think has a really cool gimmick with the fact that he can evolve from whatever you last throw at him but even then he just turns into another generic slugfest against Superman
>>83316616
Brother Eye, give me strength for the amount of bullshit in this post is more than my hormone levels can regulate
>>
>>83308767
>Literally everything about capes comics sucks, from its infantile power fantasy bullshit, to it being a vehicle for the political expression of permanently angry people. Comics would instantly improve if the genre were to disappear forever.
>>
>>83316951
Posters like you are human garbage and read way less non cape comics that you claim to read.
Cape comics aren't robbing critical acclaim for your pet french author, you are when you start acting like a piece of shit in /co/ instead of trying to push your favorite comics.
>>
All cartoons these days feel too soft and simple. Steven Universe is the exception to this observation, but even then the overall tone of it feels too soft. It's mainly the artstyle that makes everyone look like stuffed dolls in pastel colors.

When are we gonna get a new action cartoon that's got just a fucking bit of edge to it? I wouldn't even mind if it were comical edginess, like Shadow.
>>
>>83308767
Harley Quinn gets used too much.
and by too much, I mean at all
>>
>>83317010
>come to unpopular opinion thread
>get pissed off at unpopular opinions

Are you dense? Can't you read?

This attitude is pretty much what I hate about you capes babbies. You can't take simple fucking criticism, even when it's clearly labelled. I do mean it when I call capes "infantile", because that's exactly how you're acting.

Capes comics are objectively shit, and the only reason they're even popular is because manchildren like you have latched your entire identity onto knowing which candycane-coloured faggot can beat up which stripper whore. I've never, in my entire life, seen a fanbase that's so goddamn defensive about its tastes as capes fans. And I'd wager that's because, deep down, you all know you're reading something that you were supposed to stop reading when you turned 18.

But you know what? If it was normally proportioned, I could deal. But you faggots insist on talking like all comics are capes comics, and seem perplexed like a bunny in a truck's headlights when confronted with the fact that other genres even exist. Fuck you and your shitty taste. Go jack off to a half-naked woman with a broken spine or something.
>>
>>83316858
Okay, do you really, honestly think that Morrison's, Moore's, Johns/Busiek's, Millar's, Byrne's and Swan's Superman works are not even "good"? That's the part that pissed me off. Also, there's a third type of villain: Those that weaken him, like Metallo and Parasite.
>>
>>83317342
And yet, you're the one who goes on a whole pissed-off rant. Anyway, you're right about the dominance of capes being cancerous for the industry, but that doesn't mean that the genre hasn't produced any good works.
>>
>>83316951
Like this is even an unpopular opinion on /co/...
>>
>>83317342
You confuse criticism and dislike.
"I don't like the premise" isn't criticism. It's whining. Criticism is about the execution.
>>
the new Carol danvers costume is better than the leotard, the ms. Marvel/Moonstone costume is better than both
>>
>>83309446
are you retarded? every mexican and black kid knows what dbz was. pokemon was the "little kid" show that people were embarrassed to admit they watched.
>>
>>83310197
>And

And?
>>
>>83317500
Those are all great runs. But once you consider the fact that Superman is a character that has existed for over 75 years, you'd kinda think there would be more out there. Hell, how much of those stories actually take the character in a new direction and how many of them repeat the same origin story over and over again? And how many of those series actually have a non-luthor villain in them? You claim that guys like Parasite and Metallo exist, but at most they act as pawns for the never ending chess game between Luthor and the city of Metropolis

I'm not saying that he has to be Hyperion from Squadron Supreme in terms of how radical the changes need to be. I just want to see new. I want to see somebody take the character in an actually new and different direction. I want to see new villains, new places, new characters, new ideas
>>
>>83317342
Cape comics are "popular" because most people like capes. The problem is that most people don't like comics.

In that weird intersection lives the capefag.
>>
I think Batman should rape the Joker.
>>
>>83318370
How old are you exactly? You could either be older or younger than me depending on the answer.

When I was in fourth grade kids were still playing gold version so it wasn't for little kids then.
>>
>>83310639
Chile?
>>
>there isn't enough lighthearted cape stuff; it all either takes itself too seriously, is written horribly, or both

>I actually have hope for the future of cartoons. When you stop trying to give shitty-looking series the time of day, things turn out better for you.
>>
Barbara Gordon/Batgirl outside of BTAS had a shit origin and below average presence in the comics. The Killing Joke was the best thing to ever happen to her.

Yvonne Craig is 100 times hotter than anyone that has ever plaid Catwoman and is damn close to topping Lynda Carter and she doesn't get nearly enough attention...Not really sure if this is an unpopular opinion or not. But it's the truth.
>>
This probably isn't "unpopular" so much as it is silent majority, but I'm so fucking sick of all this back-and-forth squabbling, "SJW vs. anti-SJW" horseshit. Regardless of whatever side is talking, it's a fucking stupid waste of time. No one is accomplishing anything, no one is winning. It's two kids in the schoolyard shouting "Nuh uh, you are!" at each other over and over again until they go blue.

I feel like I can't go into a single thread of any topic on any website without someone dragging that shit up. No matter the topic or tone, inevitably, given enough comments, somebody is going derail discussion so they can soapbox about the other side.

Real unpopular opinion time: The "anti-SJW" crowd are a hundred times more obnoxious and narcissistic than the SJWs. I'd rather permanently leave /co/ than listen to another retarded manchild shit his pants in fury over some alleged feminist conspiracy.
>>
>>83318426
Sure, that's actually a good outlook. It's just kinda disingenuous to say it's "near impossible" to name a good Superman run, is all.
>>
>>83308767
i think harley quinn is an overrated meme
>>
>>83313605
>and JL was miles better than both of them.

I hope you mixed in JLU with that, because JL season one is easily on par with USM, Hulk, and Avengers Assemble.
>>
>>83319198
>Barbara Gordon/Batgirl outside of BTAS had a shit origin

Her origin episode is one of the weakest episodes in B:TAS.
>>
>>83311815
>Saying that continuity is important is somehow an unpopular opinion

>>83312570
These are the closest I've seen to actual unpopular opinions, and even that's pushing it
>>
>>83319405
MODS!
Underage b&
>>
Every Harley actor that isn't Arleen is terrible. Like I like em as peeps and all but I don't think they really "get" the character. Neither do most writers
>>
>>83308767
Harley is insane, and a woman. I can not imagine a better justification for Harley never being happy with her outfit.
>>
>>83323045
I'm actually tempted to agree. I never really had a problem with Tara Strong, but she definitely doesn't inhabit the role as much as she claims.
Never bothered with The Batman, but from the YouTube clips I've seen she's okay?
>>
>>83319444
>I feel like I can't go into a single thread of any topic on any website without someone dragging that shit up.

Welcome to the culture wars friend, it takes over everything and both sides have a scorched earth policy.
>>
>I can't stand Dick Grayson

>I hated the DK movies and think Christian Bale was a terrible Batman

>Saga's main characters are overshadowed by the supporting cast

>I'm over Invincible
>>
>>83309847
And Spawn.
>>
Emerald Twilight is the only Hal Jordan story I like
>>
Fandoms ruin a medium and make normal people not want to get into things like comics

Grown ass men need to stop watching children's cartoons and bitching about them not having adult themes

You all need to go outside
>>
>steven universe isnt as special as people say it is and it`s pretty "meh"
>>
>>83310697
If they really cared about representation they would show support for the already-existing minority characters instead of demanding companies shoehorn in legacy characters and race changing. Nobody asks for more War Machine - they'd rather make Spider-Man black instead.
>>
I never cared about the characters that make up the Marvel Cinematic Universe before the movies save for spidey but he doesn't count And the MCU did very little to change my mind about any of them.

Samurai Jack was really boring and it's style isn't that cool.

Simpsons is still a fine show.

Scooby Doo was never good.
>>
>>83310639
The USA?
>>
Ellis's Karnak is better than his Moon Knight.
>>
>>83325572
Fuck you samurai jack is my favorite cartoon of all time.

I can honestly understand why you'd find it boring though, especially if you haven't watched it since you were a kid. It's best for people with a really heavy appreciation of mood, sound, and atmosphere. Fuck you though, the style is cool.
>>
I agree. More than one design (and appearance) is more than she needs.

She never should have left the DCAU. She was annoying enough in that alone.
>>
I like breadwinners. Don't really understand the hate for it.
>>
File: 1459737093689.png (376 KB, 461x450) Image search: [Google]
1459737093689.png
376 KB, 461x450
>83312856
No they fucking don't. They usually take an already popular property and completely shit on it by using it as a soapbox to preach their asinine values, completely devoid of quality, while anything original they put out is usually garbage. That is not how you do things when you want representation.

For example, back in the 90s, when a group of black people saw that comics lack any important black heroes and they created Milestone, which produced the best comics of the era. They valued the quality first, which in turn made people far more willing to listen to what they had to say. They actually worked hard for their representation, not complain about it and forced others to change.
>>
File: 54657475646.jpg (58 KB, 447x448) Image search: [Google]
54657475646.jpg
58 KB, 447x448
>>83309446
>AT should have more interconnecting plot elements and should tell darker stories.
No. You know nothing of adventure time. Adventure Time will never be what you want it to be so stop complaining about it.
>>
>>83308767
1. Grant Morrison is over rated.
His Batman run should have ended with B&R.
Final Crisis and Multiversity where ultimately empty comics.
His fans are the worse type of snobs.

2. Geoff Johns is a more consistent writer then Bendis but Bendis has higher highs and lower lows.

3. Age of Ultron and FF7 came out around the same time and FF7 was the better movie.

4. Damien Wayne ruined the concept of Robins

I'll have more later.
>>
>>83308767
Harley Quinn's multiple costumes make her more interesting.
>>
>>83313889
I'd argue you can throw In House of Cards and Orange is the new black in there.
>>
The only good Superman books are minis, AU, and out of continuity.
>>
Early 00s Batman comics sucked.
>>
>>83309446
>Toby Maguire was and still is best Spiderman
Toby was neither a good Peter or Spider-Man. He wasn't bad for what they went with in the movie, but he lacked in comparison to so much as the animated series.
>>
>>83310639
>>83310690
>>83314212
>>83318370
Fucking these. Pretty much anyone who watched cartoons watched DBZ.
>>
>>83316951
Then why are you here??
>>
>>83328313
Because it's comics... and cartoons?
Even I don't really like comics, I'm just here for the toons.
>>
>>83316616
It really isn't. Yes, The Pact is phenomenal and the ideas are grand, but, well, there's a reason they were cancelled so quickly.
>>
>>83310197
I like it too if its her "evil" costume
>>
>leftishit plots is killing actual cartoons and comics

>zeus cervas is shit
>>
>>83328565
Comics can be cartoons, a lot of cartoons started out that way. And many of these cartoons suffer the same problems or worse having no effort at all. Your opinion is unpopular mostly because you have a shitty attitude and can easily be fixed or avoided
>>
>>83329010
I didn't mean that I don't like comics in the way that "oh why is capeshit on my co again fuck's sake i can't stand this anymore" but mostly as "oh they're cool, i just don't really read them and stuff".
>>
File: 1464649408542.png (3 MB, 1174x1515) Image search: [Google]
1464649408542.png
3 MB, 1174x1515
>Guardians of the Galaxy is poorly written in all incarnations

>/co/ hates minority characters because they're old racist stuck in the bronze age

>All the avenger villains are the same guy with a new gimmick
>Ultron
>Thanos
>Kang
>Doom*

>Harley hasn't been good since the animated series

>The deadpool movie was wasted with a dial by the numbers origin story

>Kyle Rayner is a bad character
>>
You want some unpopular opinions? I'll give you some motherfucking unpopular opinions!

>All superhero comics need to stop. All of them. Literally fucking all of them.
>The MCU is the best representation of Marvel comics, in the same way and for the same reason the DCAU was the best representation of DC Comics.
>I can't figure out why people are so worked up over Hydra Cap. It's just one more bullshit marketing piece until Apocalypse runs for president or Wolverine comes back or Hank Pym turns into a woman next year.
>Superhero costumes are a dumb idea in general. "I'm a Russian Super spy, so I'm going to wear bright purple spandex! FUCKING PERFECT!"
>>
>>83310591
You know what? You're not even wrong.
I was excited for Despicable Me when I saw the first advertisement, because I thought it was going to be straight up just Spy vs. Spy
And then they introduced some kids, and a bunch of yellow mascot characters.
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.