[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New episode of Mike Tyson Mysteries tonight at 11:45 >The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: untitled.png (773 KB, 1000x558) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
773 KB, 1000x558
New episode of Mike Tyson Mysteries tonight at 11:45
>The Bard's Curse
>>
This show is one of the most criminally underrated cartoons of all time.
>>
>bisexual
>>
>continuity

>BISEXUAL

Holy hell
>>
I am already dying right now. This shit is fucking funny.
>>
>Cause I'm a black man?
>>
Oh Buster
>>
oh pigeon
>>
JACK OFF
>>
I didn't know that
>>
What a crappy mystery
>>
Good lord
>>
Where's Marcus?
>>
Holy shit
>>
WHAT THE FUCK MARCUS
>>
MARCUS
>>
I can't believe I didn't see that coming
>>
That was great. I really enjoy this show.
>>
>Getting killed by a ghost turns you into a ghost
>>
>>83299625
dammit i was so ready to remember, then i forgot.
anyone getting a mega link ready?
>>
Time for Mr. "actually good this season" Pickles
>>
>>83299625
Best show on Adult Swim.
>>83299830
This. It's been a joy since the beginning and even has its own weird continuity.
>>
>>83300151
they all turned into ghosts when Mike poisoned them, and that guy from the first episode that was killed by the chupicabra. I think everyone is a ghost when they die in this show.
I kinda wish they'd set some rules for that though, like murder only maybe?
>>
So were those actual drugs or was pigeon just bullshitting enough to cause Marcus to actually believe he was on something called "infinite nightmare?"
>>
>>83300240
probably just normal PCP or something but Pigeon used the power of suggestion to make him think the trip would be awful and thus gave him nightmarish hallucinations
>>
>>83300240
They were actual drugs.
>>
>>83300240
They were probably real - I don't think Pigeon could have resisted twisting the knife if they were just placebos.

But maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part because HOLY SHIT, Marquess
>>
>>83300190
Seems like a total downgrade from the dolphin episode.
>>
>>83300240
Better question, is there any super drugs like that?
>>
>>83300656
Angel Dust?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.