[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on the Ultimate Universe /co/ I thought Kong was pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 200px-Kong.png (90 KB, 200x302) Image search: [Google]
200px-Kong.png
90 KB, 200x302
Thoughts on the Ultimate Universe /co/

I thought Kong was pretty based
>>
>>83291798
They should've killed it years ago
>>
>>83291798
Kong = Bendis
>>
>>83291798
>Bendis Gary Stu self insert
>Based

Ultimate May was based. Ultimate JJJ was based. This fat fuck was a fat fuck whose role was being a fat fuck.

Pre-Miles USM was pretty good, though I hate how they nuked Pete and Kitty.
>>
I liked how all the girls had midriffs.
>>
>>83291827
>people still believing this

Kong would disappear for long stretches of time and was once put on a bus and only returned for a brief cameo. The only reason why people assume this is because they're both bald and fat even though Kong is huge and Bendis is a midget.
>>
>>83291827
Kong was apparently planned to be Wilson Fisk, but that changed quickly.
When he fucking hooked up with Kitty, I dropped USM then and there. Fuck self-inserts.
>>
>>83291842
Kong was a fat oaf who bullied Peter and lived as Flash's lackey. He only grew a spine late in the series. How is that a Gary Stu?
>>
>>83292018
>a guy who looks just like the writer is written to start dating the writer's waifu, how is that a self insert?
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 247x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 247x325
>>83292056
That's like saying te Kingpin is Bendis's self insert because they're both bald and fat.

FFS Bendis has outright admitted that Ult. Peter was a self insert. This is how he looked in high school.
>>
>>83291901
Did you know that the only reason Kong came back after Cataclysm is because Bendis found out that the weiter of All-New Ultimates was trying to put her and Jessica Drew together?
>>
>>83292203
Man, the years have not been kind.
>>
>>83292310
Kong was dating her BEFORE then, genius. Like right after the Clone Saga.
>>
>>83292203
Should had laid off the cupcakes.
>>
>>83292310
What you mean that one scene where he said hi to her when he visited the event to remember Peter? There wasn't any indication that they even got back together.
>>
>>83292367
And they broke up around the time Kitty went to make a Mutant Country, remember?
>>
>>83292375
He's married and has several kids, he can get fat if he wants
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.