[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real Questions: What The Fuck.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Otto_Octavius_(Earth-616).jpg (49 KB, 335x450) Image search: [Google]
Otto_Octavius_(Earth-616).jpg
49 KB, 335x450
Essentially, ITT: Just post the biggest questions you have related to /co/ characters.

For example:

Why the fuck does Doc Ock have a midget fetish? Who thought this was a good idea?
>>
>>83284543
He doesn't have a midget fetish. He saw Marconi for her brilliant mind and the fact she too dealt with shit and was bullied.

He rages against humiliation and bullying for his entire arc.

Plus she was a hot midget
>>
>>83285192
What about the midget before her? the one who died?
>>
File: Thanos reading list.png (2 MB, 1280x1399) Image search: [Google]
Thanos reading list.png
2 MB, 1280x1399
I've read everything in pic related. Where do I go from here to read all of Thanos' major appearances in order?
>>
File: 1452602018801.gif (3 MB, 130x200) Image search: [Google]
1452602018801.gif
3 MB, 130x200
>>83284543
>Not fucking hot little people

You gay son?
>>
>>83288496
That must be a miserable existence.
>>
File: Prince_randian2.jpg (19 KB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
Prince_randian2.jpg
19 KB, 500x273
>>83288496
That's not a little person, that's a quadriplegic. If she didn't have that disfigurement, money says her limps would be average length and she'd be above midget size....though probably still short.
>>83288598
She looks like she's dealing with it.
These people seem to do that, I mean what else can they do?
Man, if it wasn't for those weir feet thingies.....
>>
>>83288496
>She's still very pretty regardless.

She has every right to be happy.
>>
>>83288496
actually made me feel nice, look how happy she is.

still though we have prosthetics
>>
>>83288714
>Man, if it wasn't for those weir feet thingies.....
Who gives a shit, id still fuck her.
>>
>>83288929
I'd fuck her but if she didn't have those weird feet things I'd have zero issues with her.
If she was just a sexy torso with a head, no issue.
But those weird feet thingies.
>>
>>83285192
Too bad she pays the carbon tax now
>>
>>83284543
even odder due to how he had this amazonian bodyguard by the clone saga
>>
File: ig6.jpg (50 KB, 566x323) Image search: [Google]
ig6.jpg
50 KB, 566x323
Is Drax suppose to be retarded? In the Abnett run of GotG he seems pretty intelligent.
>>
>>83290861
old Drax was stupid as shit, Abnett drax is not. I think he died or something and came back as smart drax
>>
>not liking Mini marconi
such shit taste
>>
>>83286369
Infinity stuff I think?
>>
>>83286369
Annihiliation
Guardians
then Thanos Imperative
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.