[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
...huh. Well, I suppose that clears THAT up.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (730 KB, 716x533) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
730 KB, 716x533
...huh. Well, I suppose that clears THAT up.
>>
>>83283979
Creepy as fuck
>>
Aren't there a lot episodes where their upper halves perform unseen actions?
I just rewatched "Send in the Clowns" and they kiss. You hear smooching. How does that work?
>>
>>83283979
>ib4 this sparks some very sad fanfic story about why their upper halves were never shown or why their upper halves are missing
>>
>>83284152
>ib4 this sparks some very erotic fanfic story about why their upper halves were never shown or why their upper halves are missing
Fixed it for you
>>
It's a gag, you stupid fucks.
>>
>>83284002
Scared the shit out of me as a kid. I dont know why, but it really bugged me.
>>
>>83283979
yeah i totally remember this being a reoccurring thing too. specifically a few instances where the shadows they cast had no upper bodies
>>
>>83283979
It's because the Red Guy erased them in that one episode and they've been like that ever since.

Do you guys even watch the show?
>>
>>83284071
Kissing her twat with his pecker
>>
Actually Cow goes through a closet and pulls out their top half's in an episode
>>
>>83284152

their upper halves were shown in one of the eps Chicken was rummaging trough the closet and threw out both parts along with other junk
>>
>>83283979
It's from the pilot.
>>
>>83283979
apy pic of mom's feet?
>>
Wasn't there a mock-up image of what their full bodies look like?
>>
File: c&c.png (292 KB, 479x338) Image search: [Google]
c&c.png
292 KB, 479x338
>>
>>83284268
/co/ loves to overthink things.
>>
>>83284071
This. There's an episode where she grabs Chicken's arm off the top of the screen so she can drag him to his room.
Cartoons contradict themselves, news at 11. Remember all the times everybody died in Billy & Mandy?
>>
>>83284268
no shit moron
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.