[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the biggest atrocity that a comic book villain has successfully
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 0.jpg (50 KB, 450x233) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
50 KB, 450x233
What is the biggest atrocity that a comic book villain has successfully managed to pull off?

*Specifically, on Earth and in the main timeline
>>
>>83278490
The Plutonian in Irredeemable sank the entire country of Singapore killing everyone save for a dozen people
>>
I suppose it could be seen as if the Reverse Flash has pulled off the entire destruction of universes
>>
Genis-Vell killed everything and everyone in the 616 Marvel Universe except for himself, a psychic remnant of Rick Jones, and the Abstract Concepts Epiphany and Entropy.
Or does he not count since he was a sort of a hero at the time?
>>
Mephisto, the devil incarnate, stole Peter and Gwen's love. A true act of pure evil that ruined many lives and completely changed the face of the Marvel universe forever. Its the ultimate act of evil ever perpetrated by a villain.
>>
>>83278591
How about illuminati killing several universes?
>>
>>83278490
Ra's killed millions in Tower of Babel
>>
Chemo getting dropped on Bludhaven?
>>
>>83278490
Not villains, but Namor and Black Panther both fucked up fighting each other.
>>
>>83278672
They weren't the main universe, so by OP's criteria they don't count.
>>
Ultron murdered a country once.

Kang blew up Washington DC.
>>
>>83278490
I think Ozymandias pulled the biggest atrocity and got away with it

I mean the heros got outskilled so fucking by based Ozy he made them agree with them getting away with killing the comedian and even making Manhattan kill Rorshach to keep him from spilling the beans

Also at some point Ultron managed to pretty much take over the world. kill most mutants and superpowered beings and reducing the humanity to small congregations underground once I think

Beyonders might also have killed a few Multiverses with Molecule Man
>>
File: 1461540052228.jpg (1 MB, 988x1500) Image search: [Google]
1461540052228.jpg
1 MB, 988x1500
>>83278490
This, according to fans.
>>
File: bong.png (577 KB, 618x658) Image search: [Google]
bong.png
577 KB, 618x658
>>83278490
Completely retconning the entire story of Spiderman.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.