[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watching animted green lantern movie >goodcop/badcop lantern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: greenlantern ff.jpg (92 KB, 656x590) Image search: [Google]
greenlantern ff.jpg
92 KB, 656x590
>watching animted green lantern movie
>goodcop/badcop lantern make this alien lady orgasm until it physically hurt to get information out of her

Nice.
>>
>>83274532
I thought it was meant to be some kinda space drug, like she was afraid of overdosing or getting addicted but now that you mention it......that could have been some kind of sex thing.

I'm suddenly very confused and conflicted by this scene...
>>
>>83274532
>>83274814
Well if that's the case isn't it a bit weird to share it with people around you?
I'd be kinda like passing a dildo
>>
>>83275008
>I'd be kinda like passing a dildo
that's weird?

oh no
>>
>>83274532
Is that Xandir from drawn together after too much cosmetic surgery?
>>
>>83274532
Wait what? Which Green Lantern movie was this?
>>
>>83275059
First flight I think. A better movie then the live action one.

Also better theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKpHp0-VtVo
>>
File: dt_minisodes_xandir_v6.jpg (66 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dt_minisodes_xandir_v6.jpg
66 KB, 480x360
>>83274532
>those colors
>>
>>83274532
>goodcop/badcop lantern make this alien lady orgasm until it physically hurt to get information out of her
In a public place, to boot
>>
>>83274532
Well the movie is all kinds of fucked up I mean a guy gets sucked through a hole no bigger than a fist.
And quite a lot of on-screen deaths too, even blood.
Well alien goop but still a lot of balls for a cape movie
>>
>>83275255
Oh yeah and I forgot that one time he momentarily resurrects a guy from the dead
>>
>>83275255
I read somewhere that this would not happen because only one bar would push against the body
>>
>>83275191
Noticed that,too. A reference,maybe,considering the implied lewdness of the situation.
>>
I'm still pissed they never made more animated Green Lantern movies. They're both great.
>>
>>83275008
Well, not really considering I don't think it was inside anyone......then again for all I know that things "hands" are actually sex organs...
>>
Question, aren't the guardians supposed to be emotionless? was i the only one who found them way too expressive?
>>
>>83276948
the guardians suck, every time you see them they're being dickholes. ganthet was the only cool one and he went off to on his own to make the blue lanterns.
>>
>>83275743
Yeah, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. First Flight is their fourth highest grossing animated movie, which is better than all but two of their Bat movies (Public Enemies and Under the Red Hood) but they just keep putting out Bat movies that don't even do that well.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.