[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this the only example of a villain that WON?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: symbi titan.png (428 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
symbi titan.png
428 KB, 1280x720
is this the only example
of a villain that WON?
>>
>>83266500
Andross didn't win?
>>
Zaheer's group in Legend of Korra got in one little fight and the White Lotus got scared so they locked Korra up and truncated her development. They were captured but then got out and caused chaos.

Unalaq got to become Satan's bestie and got his wish of the worlds being reopened for the general public and handicapped the Avatar State when technology and the average bender can now overpower the Avatar just by existing.

Also Joker won in Nolan's The Dark Knight.
>>
>>83266500
No you gigantic idiot! How many stories did you ever heard? Three?
>>
>>83266500
>Ross got away with it
>Loki is the king of Asgard
>Zemo tore the Avengers apart
The MCU has some very successful villains
>>
>>83266500
Skips became a commissar?
>>
>>83266932

Joker didn't really win seeing as they were able to cover up Dent's crime spree until it no longer mattered to the city's morale.
>>
File: Badend.jpg (166 KB, 500x520) Image search: [Google]
Badend.jpg
166 KB, 500x520
>>
File: hello darkness my old friend.jpg (20 KB, 202x184) Image search: [Google]
hello darkness my old friend.jpg
20 KB, 202x184
>>83270921
Well then.
>>
>>83270752
Zemo went to jail, tho
>>
>>83270921
To be fair, dungeons and dragons never had a ending trully planned. It was like the day where dr.claw would get inspector gadged
>>
>>83271081
His goal was to tear the Avengers apart and he succeeded. Ending up in jail is irrelevant.
>>
>>83270921
>Arnold movie planned
>samurai jack comeback on AS
Be careful what you wish for
>>
>>83270921
>Roughnecks
Shit I did get pretty worried when I couldn't find additional episodes on youtube after the bugs invaded
>>
>>83270921
I dont understand the megas one. Coop was always ahead of the game and rarely staggered to thr glorft. He even destroyed a huge chunk of them (again) when he accidentally tripped over the drill after they were cool with each other.
>>
File: the taste of victory.gif (472 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
the taste of victory.gif
472 KB, 500x250
>>83266500
If by "won" you mean "did not let the heroes stop him from finalizing his plan", then hell no.
>>
File: 1457073850608.png (57 KB, 326x284) Image search: [Google]
1457073850608.png
57 KB, 326x284
>>83270921
>tfw hey arnold and samurai jack can leave this list now
>>
no one mentioned Megamind?
>>
>>83273859
Yeah but the Glorft still rule the future timeline.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.