[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In a shitty mood as usual. What are some good depressing cartoons,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (175 KB, 376x348) Image search: [Google]
image.png
175 KB, 376x348
In a shitty mood as usual. What are some good depressing cartoons, /co/? Scenes thatll make you bawl out your tearducts. I want to cry tonight.
>>
>>83265096
Oh, summer.. how i hate you.
>>
>>83265177
Fuck off with this meme, you oldfag cunt.
>>
>>83265096
Leafie is the standard go-to.

Not /co/, but I recommend You Are Umasou too. Frankly, Americans just don't do sad.
>>
>>83265096
When the Wind Blows
>>
>>83265096
You knows its not ok to be in a bad mood all the time. Maybe see a therapist to help talk about your problems?
>>
>>83265410
No no, you have to remember that OP is underage, so he'll be too 'coo' to watch shows about talking animals.

Unless he thinks he can watch Plague Dogs.
>>
It depends on how you are and what kind of life you've lived, but "It's such a beautiful day" fucked me up for like a week. On the other hand, a friend of mine said they thought it was really funny.
>>
File: 1402728613112.png (49 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1402728613112.png
49 KB, 1000x1000
>>83265410
>Leafie

I suggest downloading the original instead of nexflixing it. Not because of some regional purity crap reasons, but because the english/german version altered the last scene. Totally removing the impact.
>>
>>83265585
What's the difference?
>>
>>83265096
Moral Oral
Bojack Horseman
>Its Such a Beautiful Day
Halo Legends

This is the tear fuel I have take what you want
>>
>>83265096
Bojack starts weak, but it hits a lot of folks hard. I'll second "it's such a beautiful day." I hope to hear of more. Sadness and poignancy are pretty scarce these days.
>>
>>83265707
The scene where the weasel mom was shocked, crying, and screaming while going in for the kill. The whole thing was removed. The impact of the weasel being emotionally moved by the sacrifice completely taken out.
>>
File: face.jpg (229 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
229 KB, 1024x576
The Illusionist
>>
>>83265886
...Damn.
>>
>>83265799
This is pretty good, just don't bother watching bojack for humor. It takes a while to actually get good.
>>
>>83265977
It's even worse in some other regions where the censoring ended the movie on a happy note.

https://youtu.be/DFM-Zzgqd2g
>>
It's Such a Beautiful Day.
>>
>>83266119
...DAMN.
>>
>>83265096
You wanna get high off the sadness hormones, eh homie?
>>
>>83266575
Yes...... im listening to glycerine while typing this
>>
>>83265452
shut the fuck up, tumblr
>>
>>83266871
>phoneposters are literally this gay
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.