[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Captain America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (760 KB, 1073x1650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
760 KB, 1073x1650
How come Captain America never talks about his alcoholic abusive Dad /co/?
>>
>>83265053
most of the people irl dont go talking abouth his shity past all the time anon
>>
>>83265053
>Irish Immigrant
He doesn't need to, everyone already knows.
>>
>>83265053

So...What did she say next?

I mean, I know it'ss going to be something about always standing up for yourself or for others. But I love that kind of stuff no matter how many times I see it.
>>
>>83265053
Because in the 1920s, that was called "a dad".
>>
>>83265466

Pretty much that, she says somethings similar to 'no you move' and then it fast forward to present day action.

Do you guys think Cap would make a terrible dad due to his dysfunctional childhood?
>>
>>83265538
I don't think his childhood would affect his parenting skills. I think his sense of duty would. He'd be too busy trying to save the world to be a father and he'd end up neglecting his children.
>>
>>83265053
His alcoholic dad is Tony stark who went back in time and banged his mom
>>
>>83265053
Dads a drunken woman beater and mom is a lesbian Nazi sympathizer. Kinda surprised how well he turned out.

Steve is the hero Hydra needs.
>>
>>83268448
Quick. Get benis on the phone
>>
>>83265302
Unless your a politician.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.