[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The last comic you read/cartoon you watched has been written
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 12
File: hideo.jpg (121 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
hideo.jpg
121 KB, 1200x798
The last comic you read/cartoon you watched has been written by Hideo Kojima.

What changes?
>>
>>83262733
>South Park
Pretty much more balls to the wall conspiracy plotlines but somehow even more convoluted and more memes.
>>
>80s X-men

There are fewer words
>>
>>83262733
>Captain Marvel
It becomes three times longer so known information can be retreaded a few times, Puck's joking and flirting is turned up, Wendy turns out to be a back up sleeper agent for the aliens, and the slugs become a tertiary antagonist at the last minute.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (209 KB, 1500x843) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
209 KB, 1500x843
>Pet alien
Ehhhh...... Nanobots? I got nothing.
>>
>>83262733
>Superior Foes of Spider-Man
Uh, I'm not quite sure how this would play out.
>>
>>83262733
>Captain America
Turns out Hydra Cap is a decoy gone rogue, like Punished Snake. The other Cap is off doing other things.
>>
>>83262733
It would be an MG tie-in. There would be robots all over the place. And maximum keikaku.
>>
>>83262733
>Bojack Horseman

Bojack isn't really Bojack, but a long lost brother. Secretariat is actually alive and has been using Todd and Carolyn to keep tabs on him. Wanda is Mr Peanut Butter would head a conspiracy to get rid of Bojack.

The story gets cut in half and has about 7 seasons worth of filler, along with Netflix removing Kojima's name from the title.
>>
>>83262733

>JoJo's Bizzare Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable

God damn it. Plot's become more complicated than it needs to be, and the explanation for Stands is probably going to be nanomachines or some other bullshit.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (82 KB, 473x749) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
82 KB, 473x749
>>83263026
A deformed legless orphan with inexplicably great engineering skills must train a defective group of aliens to fight the rest of their race.
>>
> RWBY

The Grimm would be replaced by robots. The robots would be replaced by bigger robots.

The girls? They'd be a lot more serious, but scantily clad.
>>
>Ms. Marvel
>>
>Green Lantern: Godhead
Um...
>>
Kojima loves superhero stuff, someone at DC or Marvel should reach out to him to write a mini.
>>
>>83264850
Marvel: Cap, Bucky, Iron Man, Nick Fury
DC: Cyborg(?), Blackhawks, King Faraday(?), Suicide Squad
>>
>>83262733
Civil War
Captain America was Iron Man all along.
>>
>Eek the cat
Kumbaya! I'm already a demon!
>>
>The Simpsons

Homer's butt is much more sexualized
>>
>>83262733
>watchmen
Even more exposition.
>>
>Space Patrol Luluco
I honestly don't know how it would change besides having references to Metal Gear instead of Trigger stuff. It would remain just as over the top.
>>
Nothing.
>>
File: Meiko_Busto1.gif (1 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
Meiko_Busto1.gif
1 MB, 500x280
>Prison School

The entire school is actually a front by Cipher/Patriots to train super soldier women in the guise of a school. The males are failed super soldiers that are put into the school just to keep all the subjects in one place. Girls are more sexualized, Asscho is actually a long lost Les Enfants Terribles project, and his daughter along with her friends are Beauty/Beast redux. Also the boys are actually Foxhound with hypnotherapy personalities buried within them that only activate when under intense stress. Later find out that the Prison was a test to see how the nanomachines implanted inside people activate in a simulated torture environment. Cue Kate finding a Metal Gear and using it to wreck the school and both the guys and girls have to stop her with Asscho revealing him as Booty Snake.
>>
File: 1463009751215.png (323 KB, 714x887) Image search: [Google]
1463009751215.png
323 KB, 714x887
>homestuck
literally the same
>>
>Ms Marvel
>Kamala is really a horribly traumatized child soldier pretending she's living a normal life with her adoptive family, but who thirsts for blood
>>
>>83264850
He's a Black Widow fag.
>>
It becomes too wordy, clearly lacks an editor and might be dissapointing.
>>
>>83266866
This is triggering me
>>
Venture Bros.

Not much, actually.
>>
>>83262733
>Dumbing of Age
It actually somehow becomes less tedious and convoluted.
>>
File: 1379692488858.jpg (116 KB, 379x568) Image search: [Google]
1379692488858.jpg
116 KB, 379x568
>>83262733

>Principal and the Pauper

Nothing changes
>>
>>83262733

EVERYTHING
>>
File: 1408314424080.jpg (15 KB, 177x278) Image search: [Google]
1408314424080.jpg
15 KB, 177x278
>>83262733
>Ostrander Suicide Squad
I... I have no idea.
>>
>>83262733
>nu-PPG
bubbles keeps the metal arm and becomes the shows punching bag so that she can become punished bubbles.
>>
Who's that guy?
>>
>>83275339
Shigeru Miyamoto
>>
>>83262733
The person who was the main character is replaced by someone else, who is then replaced as well.
>>
File: 1rtrpum.gif (930 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1rtrpum.gif
930 KB, 500x281
>>83262733
memes
>>
>>83262733

>DC Comics Rebirth

Manhattan hasn't changed shit. Wally is in an elaborate VR simulation that is being used to test the effects of removing hope and his speed force powers are being drained to power up Metal Gear AttoRex
>>
File: STK688516.jpg (97 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
STK688516.jpg
97 KB, 600x900
Main character would be older, bustier. She's getting revenge on military complex for turning normal soldiers into cyborgs or whatever (who then burn out quickly in a horrible death; think the people from IM3, but w/o explody), and the government agents who signed off on/allowed it. Her grandfather is the same, except he's very Snake-like and was a former soldier instead of police officer.
>>
>>83262733
>Kodomo no Jikan
Rin is the victim of a genetic engineering and nanotech program to fight the effects of aging. The whole thing becomes a seething criticism of Japanese post-bubble consumerism and moe idolatry, with heavy nods to the superflat movement.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.