[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Overrated shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: homemovies.jpg (73 KB, 403x224) Image search: [Google]
homemovies.jpg
73 KB, 403x224
>>
>>83260515
How the fuck is Home Movies overrated?
>>
>>83260515
are you sure you know what overrated means?
>>
If you don't like Home Movies, you're probably one of those people who think Family Guy is the pinnacle of comedic genius.
>>
>>83260641
This senpai.
>>
>>83260542
>>83260611
>>83260641
This is probably some autist from the Toonami thread. They fucking despise Home Movies for some reason, constantly shit on it, and think that it airing on Saturday nights 3 years ago almost got Toonami cancelled again.
>>
>>83260515
I enjoy this show more knowing how much you hate it, op. Also, this thread? A prison.
>>
>>83260515
Go stick marbles up your nose OP.
>>
I only saw an episode or two when I was younger and got bored. Is this show any good?
>>
>>83263309
yes
>>
>>83263309
Op is an autist, but the shows humor isnt for everyone. If you like bobs burgers youll probably like home movies.
>>
>>83263309
The first season is a little slow to pick-up, but the show gets a lot better after that.
>>
>>83260515

Glad it got canceled.
>>
uncultured swine
>>
>>83260515
Home Movies is horribly underrated.
>>
>>83260641
I like family guy and home movies.
>>
>>83264347
The humor in Bob's Burgers is very watered down compared to Home Movies. The episodes are more focused compared to Home Movies, too, which usually involve some random shit and Coach McGuirk rambling.

>>83267932
It didn't get canceled. It had like 3 or 4 season and ended.
>>
>>83269664
I think the story goes that Home Movies was to be canceled, but Adult Swim liked it so much that they let Brendon Small have one more season end it the way he wanted it to. Sucks that the same thing can't be said for Metalocalypse.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ8xE8q9lWs

Spaghetti time.
>>
>>83261322
Maybe they just don't think it's that good.
>>
>>83274394
no, it's the same guy. These posts and threads are almost daily
>>
>>83260515
Home Movies is great, though.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.