[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
H-How do I look /co/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10
File: megamancartoon.jpg (16 KB, 242x344) Image search: [Google]
megamancartoon.jpg
16 KB, 242x344
H-How do I look /co/?
>>
>>83258107
Like ass.
>>
The change is unnecessary, but it could work.
>>
File: mega-man-nes-portada.png (207 KB, 300x411) Image search: [Google]
mega-man-nes-portada.png
207 KB, 300x411
>>83258107
>>
File: badboxartmegaman.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
badboxartmegaman.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
>>83258229
>>
The design can work if you change the face.
>>
>Mega Man is now a superhero

no
>>
>>83258429
wasn't he always kind of a super hero?
>>
>>83258290
>thought BBA mega was hilarious
>an american localization/4kids/Darkstalkers and street fighter cartoon parody
>due to bad timing he will never show up on anything ever again
it sucks really
>>
>>83258107
Like a decent redesign in shit press release art quality that says nothing about how the cartoon's gonna look.
>>
File: dead inside.jpg (14 KB, 680x337) Image search: [Google]
dead inside.jpg
14 KB, 680x337
There are no heros left in man
>>
JUST
>>
>>83258107
>>
File: GigamixThirds&Sevenths.jpg (543 KB, 1219x900) Image search: [Google]
GigamixThirds&Sevenths.jpg
543 KB, 1219x900
You know, now that I think about it...who gives a fuck about Rock anyway?

Yeah, this design looks like shit, and yeah, he's going to high school, but so what?

Compare his design and personality to virtually any of his supporting cast or Robot Master, and almost everyone is in some way or another better and more interesting than Rock.

So let Rock suck. Let's reserve our butthurt for if more like when Blues, Bass and Duo all suck too
>>
>>83258873
There probably won't be a Blues, Bass or Duo. Most new branches of the franchise don't have the same cast, beyond a Roll proxy.

Of course, I'm also assuming the people who made this understand that.
>>
>>83258429
>Mega Man is now a tamagotchi

no
>>
>>83259846
More of a Pokemon. You gotta catch all the moves, you don't have to feed him every 3 hours.
>>
looks like a Ben 10 reject

instead of a robot, looks more like a kid in a suit
>>
>>83259828
wait, so this cartoon is going to be it's own continuity? It's not a cartoon version of Mega Man Classic (like Ruby Spears or the Archie Comics)?

That's awesome! Instead of moaning about it bastardizing Mega Man, we can just ignore it the way we ignore everything past the X series
>>
>>83260797
I don't have that information for sure, anon. I'm just choosing to treat it like a new branch. It might try to be a retcon, but it's just so silly and different I can't imagine someone in their right mind said "This is what Megaman Classic is about."

>just ignore it the way we ignore everything past the X series
C'mon now, the Inti Creates series were good, even if I don't care for the art direction.
>>
>>83260882
>>just ignore it the way we ignore everything past the X series
>C'mon now, the Inti Creates series were good, even if I don't care for the art direction.

I wasn't really criticizing the games themselves I've never played them, so I'm not gonna be "that guy", just saying that aside from the small vocal "Legends" crowd, no one EVER mentions any of the the other branches. They might as well not even exist.

And in the case of this cartoon, pretending it doesn't exist seems like the best stratgey
>>
>>83261084
I wouldn't really say that. Battle Network had a decent size following.

Anyways, if you like X at all, you really should play the Zero games, and then ZX if you're hungry for more. The story is still bullshit, but the gameplay is pretty good.

>And in the case of this cartoon, pretending it doesn't exist seems like the best stratgey
It really does seem to be like that will be the best course.
>>
File: CjZWbydUgAAFOrN.jpg (35 KB, 531x531) Image search: [Google]
CjZWbydUgAAFOrN.jpg
35 KB, 531x531
>>83258107
Looking good Mega Man. I'm looking forward to your next adventure.
>>
>>83258107
>H-How do I look /co/?

Like an actual robot boy and not a baby in a pajama set like you do in the games.
>>
File: Bunny.png (129 KB, 350x370) Image search: [Google]
Bunny.png
129 KB, 350x370
>>83259846
>>83260145
But virus breeder is great.
Bunny was adorable and useful as fuck.
>>
File: Looking good.jpg (20 KB, 457x457) Image search: [Google]
Looking good.jpg
20 KB, 457x457
>>83261272
>>
>>83258107
Like a robot I would have no sympathy scrapping.
>>
>>83261360
I'll be honest, I have no memory of that.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.