[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So when are we getting a Miles, Sam, and Kamala "young justice"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
So when are we getting a Miles, Sam, and Kamala "young justice" style book?
>>
Isn't Sam on the West coast.
>>
>>83257036
Probably the next wave of relaunches. After the Fall Now! one.
>>
>>83257036
Hopefully never, because we all know that once a teenage character gets stuck in a Teen Team book, they generally end up disappearing into the ether along with their book sometime within the following few years. Example, everyone but Hawkeye, Billy and Hulkling from Young Avengers are all but gone. Most of the Runaways, gone. Anyone in the Teen titans aside from Cyborg barely ever show up in any book other than Teen Titans. Teen books are the editors and writers way of putting a character back in the minor leagues.

I would, however, like to see a Miles, Kamala, Sam Marvel Team up type book. In where each issue the three of them team up with a different hero.
>>
>>83257051
Novas are fast as shit, bruh.
>>
>>83257036
Sam will be forgotten in a few years, so never.
>>
>>83257036
whatever happened to young avengers?
>>
I want to see Robbie, Kamala, and Miles team up some day but I get the feeling the threads would be subjected to a bunch of "diversity quota BK kids club" shitposting
>>
>>83257460
It ended and they decided not to relaunch it.

I could see a new Young Avengers popping up during the next big marvel push this year though.
>>
>>83257460
The last batch? Kate is in hawkeye, America is in ultimates, Billy and hulking are in New avengers, and the rest are in Limbo.
>>
>>83257253
this
>>
>>83257460
Kate hangs out with Hawkeye now, and Billy and Teddy are off with a real avengers team.

The rest are MIA, though i think Cassie was in the ant-man book.
>>
>>83257036
Remove Sam, add in Robbie.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.