[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't that many people talk about fish hooks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
>Was the show CH Greenblatt worked on between Chowder and Harvey Beaks
>Had a bunch of other Chowder people on it as well
>Had Maxwell Atoms (Billy and Mandy) on it
>Had Justin Roiland on it as a story writer for a few episodes
>Had a pre-Gravity Falls Alex Hirsch
>Had Tom Warburton (Kids next door) as a creative director
>Had a pre-Steven Universe Joe Johnston
>>
>>83252451
Most of us tend to ignore shows that lack any fappable characters in it. With the episode you posted being the obvious exception.
>>
Despite all of that, most of what I've heard about this show is negative.

I dunno man.
>>
>>83252451
It was a show for kids. Like, not even "adults can enjoy it too", it's just the standard Disney kid cartoon that just comes and go. Like Buzz on Maggie or Brandy and Mr. Whiskers, it just kind of happened. Wasn't bad, but wasn't exceptional.
>>
>>83252547
>most of us
Speak for yourself you fucking creep
>>
>>83252451
Its paint by the numbers bland.
>>
>>83252693
He said most not all.
>>
File: acd67eff610d3b0f5369c825d52782f0.png (578 KB, 1957x2577) Image search: [Google]
acd67eff610d3b0f5369c825d52782f0.png
578 KB, 1957x2577
>>83252451
There was a time when we couldn't stop talking about these two.
>>
>>83252451
Any good lewds of this girl?
>>
>>83252693
It's better than saying /co/ as a whole.
>>
>>83252758
There's only a handful of 34 of the entire series but she has a few.
>>
File: Atomic_Betty_in_swimsuit.jpg (73 KB, 655x480) Image search: [Google]
Atomic_Betty_in_swimsuit.jpg
73 KB, 655x480
>>83252451
Reminds me of the title character from Atomic Betty in her swimwear.
>>
>>83252741
who are they
>>
>>83252758
I rest my case.
>>
>>83253643
every episode has a credits gag where a snake and a mouse talk about stuff
that's how they looked in the episode where everything was humanized
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.