[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a single fan of Namor? Not people that like the character,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Namor_McKenzie_(Earth-616).jpg (152 KB, 471x726) Image search: [Google]
Namor_McKenzie_(Earth-616).jpg
152 KB, 471x726
Is there a single fan of Namor? Not people that like the character, but actual fans. Isnt he a cheap Aquaman knockoff thats slightly more gay?

Im glad Fox killed Namor in the movies.
>>
>>83250224
What do you mean fox killed namor
>>
>>83250247
>Atlantis Sinks
>After building a strong following of worshippers, Apocalypse created a paradise for his loyal followers. Once these individuals stopped worshipping him as the god he was, however, he wiped out the entire population with his powers of destruction.
Casualties: 20,000 – 40,000

This was viral material from their facebook
>>
>>83250224
>Is there a single fan of Namor? Not people that like the character, but actual fans.
>Not people that like the character, but actual fans.

What the fuck are you babbling about? I am a fan of the character.
>>
>>83250224
>Is there a single fan of Namor?
Yes
>Not people that like the character, but actual fans
Yes
>Isnt he a cheap Aquaman knockoff thats slightly more gay?
He predates Aquaman
>Im glad Fox killed Namor in the movies
Film rights are owned by Universal, he was never killed off in a movie. He was killed by Hyperion in the comics, but chances are he's coming back to life later this year since his head is still intact.
>>
>>83250224
What do you call this pose
>>
>>83250416
Im pretty sure Fox owns Atlantis.

See
>>83250327
>>
>>83250416
They confirmed he's coming back, the Civil War tie-in is called "Finding Namor" and all about the SS bringing him back to life to help in the Civil War or some shit.
>>
I like Namor, he's such an enjoyable dick and a good "royal authority" type.
>>
>>83250465
Atlantis is public domain you fucking moron.
>>
>>83250327
Namor was born in the 1900's, he isn't that old. Lemuria sinking and becoming Atlantis is a thing in the comics, but Apocalypse didn't cause it.
>>
>>83250224
Nice b8 thread faggot
>>
>>83250465
Atlantis is folklore so no one owns it. Namor's specific Atlantis is owned by Universal
>>
>>83250224
>Aquaman knockoff
casual pls
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.