[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
-Warner is planning brining shazam closer -Brandon Routh will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11
File: Warner.png (262 KB, 768x442) Image search: [Google]
Warner.png
262 KB, 768x442
-Warner is planning brining shazam closer

-Brandon Routh will be reprising his role as superman in 'Supergirl'

-Natalie Portman and a few former marvel actors are in talks to join DC

-Injustice 2 will center around Dr Manhattan
>>
File: 1454954255029.jpg (90 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
1454954255029.jpg
90 KB, 500x265
>>83248959
>-Warner is planning brining shazam closer
Aboit fucking time
>-Brandon Routh will be reprising his role as superman in 'Supergirl'
Well...that's something I guess, how much you want to net Felicity will get his Superman Serum in the crossover and save the day?
>-Natalie Portman and a few former marvel actors are in talks to join DC
Hahaha hah, oh god she's just awful, I hope WB gives her some kind of shit meaningless role like Vicky Vale
>-Injustice 2 will center around Dr Manhattan
Injustice 2. . . Cause the first time wasn't bad enough right?
>>
>>83248959
That's kind of funny, I guess.
>>
>>83248959
Is this "news" supposed to inspire confidence?
>>
Shazam is one of the few properties not created by DC that I have a huge, endless love for and makes me immensely happy to see it finally get the appreciatation and care that it deserves and not go through a constant process of reinvention
>>
>>83248959
>Natalie Portman and a few former marvel actors are in talks to join DC

Not seeing that happen. She strikes me as the type who doesn't want to get involved in multi-film contract again.
>>
>>83248959
Cool, my dad works for nintendo too.

What's up with all the fake rumor threads lately, they pop up every so often but now it's like a daily dose.
>>
>>83249235
Because /pol/ and /tv/ fags keep eating it up.
>>
>>83248959
I'm glad you're trolling. The brandon routh one actually pissed me off a little. Dude looks the least like superman.
>>

I need this so bad
>>
>>83249305
Not super perfect infallible /co/, right? Always another board. You' and people like you are a part of the reason why /co/ is shit, shut the fuck up.
>>
File: Godzilla No.png (1022 KB, 922x466) Image search: [Google]
Godzilla No.png
1022 KB, 922x466
>>83248959
>Brandon Routh will be reprising his role as superman
I fucking wish
>>
>Brandon Routh will be reprising his role as superman in 'Supergirl'
that makes no goddamn sense
>>
>>83248959
I'm okay with this... the comics we get for it would be fucking marvelous
>>
>>83249376
Why doesn't it make sense? He's already under contract for the shows and it's better than paying some other guy.

It wouldn't literally be in Returns continuity. Just the same actor playing both roles.
>>
>>83249197
She did it with Star Wars and she hated it, then did it with Thor and same, if she goes for a third time then she's retarded.
>>
>>83249380
This.

Plus he would actually be able to resurrect anyone he wanted. And tell a new story with all the toys possible, not just the one available after Injustice 1.
>>
>>83248959

Well that fucks up multiple continuities.
>>
Injustice suck ass.

Get SNK to make a DC fighting game.
>>
>>83249197
Ah, but anon: what if bringing Watchmen into the DC universe was simply the first stage of a process across all platforms?

Maybe she's still under contract for a V sequel. That crosses over with Batman for no raisin. And Watchmen. And all those other DC movies that people kind of remember and maybe liked.

Maybe they've gone full Morrison out of desperation not to have people ask when they'll launch a cinematic universe properly.

>>83249104
Dean Cain is too old to do it now and Routh has been a tv actor for some time.

Having said that, he's already very firmly established in the same universe of shows as the Atom. Having him play Superman as well would be a one-time thing.

>>83249156
It's been just around the corner since at least 2007. Yes, with the Rock on board.

It isn't happening at all with him unless there's an SDCC announcement this year - promo images, shooting dates, release date (not just "some year").

Something's wrong with that project that's holding it up.
>>
>>83249417
He was a really garbage superman and did not have the physique for it at all.
>>
>>83248959
>Brandon Routh will be reprising his role as superman in 'Supergirl'

Holy fucking shit, I can't wait.
>>
>>83249509
It's hard to tell; I think the writing was the issue there. No one could save that script.

>and did not have the physique for it at all

He has it now though ironically
>>
>Ray Palmer is Earth-1 Clark Kent

Holy shit
>>
File: Tangent_Comics_Atom_1.jpg (99 KB, 643x1024) Image search: [Google]
Tangent_Comics_Atom_1.jpg
99 KB, 643x1024
>>83248959

The Atom is Superman? We Tangent now?
>>
I dont fucking care unless I see positive results in the DCEU and soon
>>
Why Atom is Iron-Man in the Arrowverse?

Brandon Routh has fallen really low.
>>
>>83249493
>Dean Cain is too old to do it now

He's also too "already playing a different, non-Superman character on Supergirl" to do it.
>>
My mom and sister loved Dean Cain Superman for some reason.
>>
>>83249610
He'd make a pretty good Kindom Come Supes now, though.
>>
>>83249545
>Krypton is Earth 483,129
>Superman and Supergirl were sent through space to a portal and came back on the same planet in another universe
>>
>>83249643
It was basically a good version of what Supergirl tries to do now. And proof that modern Superman can work in live action.
>>
>>83249490
No thanks. You can see a fighting game as 2 different things.

>A casual MK clone with great sales, tons of single player content, cinematic AAA story mode for the normies
Exactly what Injustice was

or

>A competitive fighting game aimed at tournaments
In this case SNK would not be the answer, since their games have really low participants in any tournament and they are also extremely unbalanced and shitty for tournaments. See the same 3 characters dominating every fucking tournament.

I know you love being the contrarian, and SNK did some great games in the past, but SNK didnt make a tournament worthy game in more than 15 years. SNK is a shit company for tournament games.

So I suggest you either change the company to Capcom, or just keep it as MK clone.
>>
>>83249643
Funny enough, Kevin Sorbo was going to play Superman on Lois & Clark before he got scooped up to play Hercules.
>>
>>83249553
>Batman infiltrates WWE
>>
File: Stephen-Amell-Stardust-WWE.jpg (125 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
Stephen-Amell-Stardust-WWE.jpg
125 KB, 1200x600
>>83249819
Anon, that was Green Arrow.
>>
>>83250100
You mean Green Batman
>>
>>83249681

I actually like Supergirl, but the Lois and Clark series handles all the romantic drama a million times better, I agree.
>>
>>83248959
You got a source on this or are you just making shit up?
>>
>>83249553
I would be fucking amazed if they not only have him be Atom and Superman but also Tangent Atom, too.
>>
I need sauce for brandon routh rumor and everything else
>>
>>83250162
None too bright, are you.
>>
>>83250181
this all came out of OP's butt, accept it and enjoy speculating with the rest of us
>>
File: Tangent_Batman_003.jpg (798 KB, 1280x2008) Image search: [Google]
Tangent_Batman_003.jpg
798 KB, 1280x2008
>>83249819
Also, I think you confused Stan Lee Batman with Tangent Batman, who was a cursed immortal Knight of the Round Table with a magic suit of drone armour.
>>
>>83250189
>hurr durr ur retarded 4 asking 4 a source on da internets lol
Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>83248959
yes
gib Shazam pls
>>
>>83250270
No, you're just retarded in general. Do you shower with your mouth open to the ceiling too?
>>
>>83249610
wouldn't be the first bullshit reveal on a CW show
>>
>>83250324
Nah you are just shilling for OP's dumb-fuckery and trolling anyone who calls him out on making shit up.
>>
File: Chaika.gif (127 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
Chaika.gif
127 KB, 300x200
>No more Jane Foster

haha

YES!!!!
>>
>>83249493
Dean Cain is Supergirl's dad on the show
Routh is playing Atom

Just get Tom Welling you numpties
>>
>>83250392
Yeah, but I think Supergirl would have mentioned that her foster dad looks EXACTLY like her cousin.
>>
>>83250679
Doesn't Welling not want to wear the suit? Fuck him
>>
>>83248959
>Injustice 2 will center around Dr Manhattan
I fucking wish
>>
>>83249509
>He was a really garbage superman
after MoS we've forgiven him
>>
>>83249668
>Krypton is Earth 483,129
someone hasn't read Red Son
>>
File: 1453949569910.jpg (39 KB, 282x262) Image search: [Google]
1453949569910.jpg
39 KB, 282x262
>Natalie Portman
>>
>>83248959
How can we Brandon Routh reprise Superman if he's already the Atom?
>>
Sorry OP, they ARE casting Superman for their shows, but not Brandon Routh. He is Ray Palmer on the CW DC Universe. On every Earth. They don't want Tom Welling back either, so don't bother with that lie. If they wanted the nostalgia card they would play it with Gerard Christopher. He was such a great Superboy he quickly became a writer and director on the show. He still looks like Superman today. And he is a Mark Ward level Superman trivia master. Which is how he ended up writing for the old Superboy show. The writers kept coming to him for story ideas since he had all the comics.
>>
File: images-of-gerard-christopher.jpg (47 KB, 1041x1555) Image search: [Google]
images-of-gerard-christopher.jpg
47 KB, 1041x1555
>>83251986
Gerard Christopher today
>>
>Geoff handing off his story boards to a fucking video game company before the comic depiction of the fight even

Whos retarded enough to belieb this?
>>
>>83248959
>Brandon Routh is Superman in Supergirl
WB and CW would never allow that to happen.

Especially when Supergirl inevitably meets Ray in the megacrossover. How the fuck is she going to make heads or tales on why Ray Palmer looks exactly like her fucking cousin?
>>
>>83250847
Welling has no problem wearing the suit. That was the idiots who sold the show to the then WB (when, coincidentally their idea of Young Bruce in Gotham got shot down).
>>
File: 1.jpg (362 KB, 1832x1832) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
362 KB, 1832x1832
>>83252361
>Dean Cain was superman and and is now supergirls dad
>Barrys dad was Barry Allen in the 90s
>Super girl is now playing a super girl villain

C'mon
>>
>>83251986
>And he is a Mark Ward level Superman trivia master.

doubt it, only Busiek can match his power levels
>>
>>83252361
>How the fuck is she going to make heads or tales on why Ray Palmer looks exactly like her fucking cousin?

They would just make a joke and move on. All comic characters look the same besides coloring anyway.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.