[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would come out on top in a three-way battle between all the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-comic-book-movies-collage.jpg (340 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2016-comic-book-movies-collage.jpg
340 KB, 1366x768
Who would come out on top in a three-way battle between all the DC, MCU and Fox heroes from this year's films?

Trinity+Suicide Squad vs Avengers+Doctor Strange vs X-Men+Deadpool
>>
>>83247333
DC is pretty much humans plus Supes, X-Men only really has Jean if she goes full Phoenix, maybe Magneto if he wants to go Ultimatum. Dr. Strange and Scarlet Witch win.
>>
>>83247333
Jean Grey would arguably be able to beat them all since she's just Scarlet Witch on steroids after the end of Apoc
>>
>>83247598
>>83247631
Superman is fast enough to kill everyone else, which he will, because this Superman kills.
>>
>>83247710
Oh we're talking about them in the movie not just their comic counterparts? I've only seen X-Men so I don't know, but I don't know if it's full phoenix Jean uses in that. I mean she trashes Apocalypse but also so was Quicksilver until he got caught so I don't think Apocalypse was that strong.
>>
>>83247996
Quicksilver was only "sort of" trashing Apocalypse. He was throwing him around, but Apocalypse never actually got hurt.

Did anyone else get Avengers vs Ultron vibes when Cyclops, Magneto and Storm teamed up on Apocalypse?
>>
Dr. Strange solos.
>>
>>83247333
We don't know how strong Strange is yet. Thor and Hulk aren't in this year's films so they don't count. X-Men only really has Jean and Magneto. Putting Superman in the mix wipes out any chance of anyone else winning until we see Strange's power level. But the Trinity and Squad win this one, only because it's fucking Superman.
>>
>>83247333

It would basically come down to all the Avengers vs. all the X-Men. DC doesn't have the numbers to keep up.
>>
>Sweet dreams are made of pretty green rocks.
>>
>>83247333
Did you forget that the Flash had a cameo
>>
>>83249679
I'd hate to be the guy to start this discussion, but X-Men Quicksilver is several orders of magnitude faster than that version of the Flash.
>>
>>83249805
We have exactly zero feats aside from Flash literally time traveling which is pretty bloody fast if you ask me
>>
>>83247333
Strange in a cakewalk
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.