[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this comic /co/? It's one of my favorite ongoings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 00.jpg (473 KB, 1193x1834) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
473 KB, 1193x1834
Thoughts on this comic /co/? It's one of my favorite ongoings right now, top five probably.
>>
>>83246627
About the only good thing he's doing.
>>
It's pretty good
>>83248917
i enjoy most of Remender's books but deadly class is his best.
>>
>>83246627
Remender's stuff is probably one of the few Image series that actually follow alongside Snowfall, Empty Zone, The Wicked + The Divine, and Axcend. It also helps that all his books are incredibly diverse too
>>
>>83246627
Really fucking great, the art is outstanding.
>>
retardedly good. I will miss Remender having the ocassional great Marvel capeshit (Uncanny X-Force) but over the last few years he put out waaaay too much mediocre shit (Uncanny Avengers or w/e it was called).

Keep him at image
>>
Deadly Class is my shit. I like most of what he's writing but Devolution (and Low sometimes).

Really fucking hyped for Seven to Eternity with Jerome Opena.

>>83250727
Uncanny Avengers was actually pretty fun for me. A book that didn't waste any time and kept up the momentum, seems like every other book was dragging shit out as long as possible.
>>
anybody here haven't read it?
>>
>>83253389
If you're offering to storytime, I have not
>>
>>83246627
I read the first the first few issues. It's okay. It's Breakfast Club with extreme violence. I was hoping for more scenes of the kids actually learning how to be assassins.
>>
One of the few comics that still gets me excited. I only wish it was published more regularly and had more scenes of the kids learning, like >>83253651 said.

Also, fuck Remender for killing/torturing best girl.
>>
>>83253898
but petra's still alive anon
fully expecting her or billy or both to die on wednesday
>>
>>83255203
Petra is nice, anon, but I miss Maria. It was cruel form Remender's part to end the cartel arc that way. I believe she may be alive, since they usually show the bodies when someone dies, but it would be better if she was dead than the alternative of her spending months being tortured by the mexicans.

About the finals, I think Marcus will be the only rat alive at the end, besides the gay kid. It would be nice if the russian lived, since he is a good antagonist, but he will probably bite it.
>>
>>83255555
>About the finals, I think Marcus will be the only rat alive at the end, besides the gay kid. It would be nice if the russian lived, since he is a good antagonist, but he will probably bite it.

I swear to fuck if remender kills 90% of the cast its gonna be retarded. also nice get
>>
>>83246627
i like it so far, but that part wen marcus works at a comic book store feel retarded and why is saya dating the black dude if he is a fuking pusie
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.