[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who will win ????
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (238 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
238 KB, 1280x720
who will win ????
>>
Anon, stop. You already know its Dr. Manhatten Stop posting these
>>
Isn't Dr. Manhattan on the level of The Presence/OAA at this point?
>>
>>83246619
>Manhatten
I meant Manhattan
>>
>needs to eat planets
>actually needs something to survive
gee i wonder
>>
>>83246642
no he only interfered with what was there, he didn't create anything
>>
>>83246642
No.
>>
whats up which all the dr manhattan threads?

he isnt even that powerful, stop dick sucking him
>>
>>83246591
Do Franklin Richards next OP
>>
>>83246642
Not at all, considering the Presence is still interacting and changing Dr M's Nu52 characters
>>
>>83246798
>whats up which all the dr manhattan threads?

you must be new here?

/co/ changes its flavor of the month constantly
>>
>>83246898
This isn't what flavor of the month is.
>>
>>83246898
>ask a question
>you must be new here

i was have been here since 08

also this is shitposting like the korra finale threads
>>
>>83246591
>????
Surely not you, Tumblrfag. >>>/pol/
>>
>>83246798
people are hype about Rebirth but it turns out that all Watchmenfags are casuals who don't know shit
>>
All evidence shows that any physical, chemical, or even nuclear attack is unable to permenantly kill Dr. Manhattan, and that he will quickly rebuild himself.
I'm not too sure what the Ultimate Nullifier does, but if it can completely erase something from existence, that's really the only way for Galactus to win.
Dr. Manhattan's control over matter, notably his ability to take things apart, is likely not affected by how durable the matter in question is. For him, it comes apart to simply taking things apart on a sub-atomic level. If Galactus is made of normal matter, and doesn't have the UN, the win goes to Jon, I say.
>>
>>83247058
Nigga do you even power cosmic?
>>
>>83247058
Abstracts are not made of normal matter, they represent the workings of the universe.
>>
>>83247177
Well, I didn't know that about Galactus. That's why I said "If" he is normal matter and doesn't have UN, he loses.
>>
>>83246591
Dr.M
>>
>>83246591
If Manhattan is truly more powerful than Darkseid like Rebirth claims, then Manhattan.
>>
>>83247339
Did Rebirth say that? Also Galactus is easily more powerful than Darksied.
>>
>>83247391
Multiversal Darkseid or avatar Darkseid?
>>
>>83247470
Darksied is always a fucking avatar. Talking about Darksied as a multiversal figure is a moot point because its never relevant. We might as well talk about Multiversal Darksied vs all of the Galactuses in all the universes.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (171 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
171 KB, 1366x768
>>83246834
i cant do more than 5
>>
>>83248162
why anon?
>>
>>83248162
and people say summerfags arent real
>>
>>83247470
>>83247531
Multiversal Darkseid is dead. He died at the end of Final Crisis. All that's left are his remnants.
>>
>>83249178
He was rebuilt by Nix Uotan in Multiversity.
>>
File: travesty.jpg (95 KB, 736x532) Image search: [Google]
travesty.jpg
95 KB, 736x532
>>83246642
He might as well be, given that he managed to retcon beings as powerful as the Anti Monitor and Lucifer Morningstar. Plus the tonal shift of the dc multiverse in the late 80s can be laid on him.
>>
>>83246680
Surfer has displayed a shit ton of different powers and abilities, yet doesn't need to feed like G. Plus he only has a tiny amount of the total power.

I go with Galactus.
>>
>>83246591
too many retcons and universe resets.

all i know is Galactus used to get beat up by the Fantastic Four, The Thing used to punch him, these days Galactus is somekind of super god and he only appears like he does, and it's not his true form yadda yadda.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.