[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flaky Pastry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 160527-1830.Falingard[1].jpg (323 KB, 650x620) Image search: [Google]
160527-1830.Falingard[1].jpg
323 KB, 650x620
>Oh, Zintiel.
>>
File: IMG_4758.jpg (88 KB, 1267x713) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4758.jpg
88 KB, 1267x713
Damn, is Flaky Pastry still a thing? That takes me back.
>>
>>83237849

Apparently so.

The artist can draw webcomics, but he can't write them. At this point I would rather see him draw a new story rather than these three characters that he is too fond of.
It has become boring nonsense.
>>
>>83237882
I'm not expecting Lord of the Rings out of him. It's just a quirky comic about a sexy goblin and some other characters.

Just wish he could do more than one half-page a week. Arcs take literal years to get through.
>>
>>83237664
Is there any way to download all the Flaky Pastry strips

I NEED EM
>>
>>83239524
Anyone had that comic downloader thing
>>
What is the point of this comic?
>>
>>83241596
Point?
>>
>>83241596
It's the self-fellating comic about two god-awful mary-sues (and I do use that term correctly). Their friend, the goblin, is somehow both an incredibly good AND sexy character. The comic is only really interesting because of the dichotomy between the good parts that star the goblin and the terrible parts focusing around the other two.

To illustrate, for those that don't know the comic, the elf is immortal, super-strong (hercules type strong), princess, incredibly wealthy, master of arms, goth, and powered by PURE CHAOS. The plump cat-girl is immortal, totally oppressed for being brown/immortal/cat/girl, and quite possibly the smartest person on the planet, but only because she LOBOTOMIZED the only other being that was stated to be capable of being smarter than her (this was portrayed neutrally, as "necessary-but-not-very-evil" thing).
>>
>>83241766
Plus the Goblin girl also turns out to be a runaway princess.
>>
>>83243071
Shiiit thats hot
>>
>>83241766
Let me guess, the other person was male, and therefore more likely to be eeeeeevil.
>>
File: 070907-1830.Falingard.jpg (153 KB, 650x620) Image search: [Google]
070907-1830.Falingard.jpg
153 KB, 650x620
>>83244561
Just a filthy android.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.