[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FoxSilver vs CW Flash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4
File: QuickFlash.jpg (50 KB, 660x307) Image search: [Google]
QuickFlash.jpg
50 KB, 660x307
Who's faster, /co/?

Quicksilver can go superspeed while going superspeed; whereas Flash can make time remnants. Both can be bullshit, but who out-bullshits the other?
>>
Speedforce AKA bullshit LLC incorporated, registered in Maryland
>>
File: Flash_train_save.webm (3 MB, 737x413) Image search: [Google]
Flash_train_save.webm
3 MB, 737x413
>>83235582
time travel bullshit running into other dimensions. I'm going with CW Flash He was doing QS level shit in his first season.
>>
>>83235582
Flash is way faster
>>
gonna go with the guy who can time travel
>>
>>83235582
GustinFlash can travel through time, he takes it easily.
>>
CW Flash is so inconsistent with his feats. He saw lighting in slow motion and dodged but still has issues with guys at ordinary speed. His time bullshit is just the Speed Force.

After the mansion scene, I think Peter can do whatever the fuck he wants.
>>
>>83235694
But if this was Quicksilver, for example, he would have been able to save all of those people with the train cars barely even moving. At least based on his Apocalypse portrayal.

I imagine that Flash has become much faster since this moment though, so it would make sense for him to be faster than QS now.
>>
File: taco_lips.webm (3 MB, 466x205) Image search: [Google]
taco_lips.webm
3 MB, 466x205
>>83235777
Can't remember to throw punches at super speeds though. The way Fox portrays him, QS can only go fast while running, Flash on the other hand can do a lot more with his speed.

CW Flash > Fox-Men QS
>>
>>83236010
>you stomp the boss but he murders you in a cutscene.webm
>>
>>83236010
Maybe it doesn't look as impressive but Apocalypse opening up a hole in his path and closing it around his foot would have made a lot more since.
>>
>>83236010
Shouldn't that have ripped his leg off
>>
>>83235582
for starter one is not murderer, other is serial murderer
>>
>>83236874
One is also a filthy mutie and the other is a respected member of society
>>
>>83236010
So he runs when playing video games?

Sure Barry can make lightning and break physics, but Quicksilver is just so casual when things are almost at a standstill and moves faster than we see even from that viewpoint.
>>
>>83237645
>so casual when things are almost at a standstill and moves faster than we see even from that viewpoint.

That's why I said in the OP that he goes superspeed while going superspeed
>>
>>83236080

>murders

the only casualties of the movie were Havok and Angel though
>>
>>83237645
But he loses his Superspeed the moment his feet stop moving. Notice how when Apoc caught his leg he could no longer throw punches at super speeds?
>>
Flash is bullshit levels of Fast.

In the comics, QS isn't really that fast is he?
>>
Flash is faster

But Quicksilver is more of a hero.
>>
>>83237794
Because it's Apocalypse and he jobbed. You see him standing in place and fucking around at that speed during the musical rescue sequences in both movies.
>>
>>83238357

Also he can somehow speed up videogames.
He doesn't play so fast they're slow for him, he actually speeds up the arcade he's playing on.
>>
>>83237805
No
>>
>>83237805
Ultimate QS could go mach 10+, how much faster we never found out. 616 QS just goes fast, I don't think they've ever given him a top speed
>>
Quicksilver is much faster but Flash wins because he can timetravel.
>>
>>83237805
Fox QS is faster than comics QS, which is why I specified the versions I did
>>
>>83235582
Quicksilver goes pretty damn fast.

But Flash can throw lightning, make time remnants, phase through solid objects, run back in time, run through dimensions, and heal ludicrously fast.

Though comparing the two on what they actually DO, Flash jobs CONSTANTLY so that the villain of the week seems like a threat and isn't beaten in half a second by a supersonic punch, so I'd hand it to Quicksilver.
>>
CW Barry is bullshit without someone speaking to his ear, dude isnt even the fastest man alive in his own universe.
>>
>>83237758
>Havok and Angel dying
Oh COME ON. That's bullshit.

Fucking Singer...
>>
>>83239111
It gets better. Guess how Angel dies.

Plane crash
>>
Both are slower than mos superman
>>
>>83239146
Hopefully movie Flash is ridiculous.
>>
CW Flash has the potential to be faster but he seems to only go faster on instinct or reflex, not on purpose

Whereas FoxSilver seems to actually have control over going his maxspeed

FoxSilver is basically OP as fuck, whereas CW Flash is relatively balanced
>>
>>83239131
Now you're just fucking with me. I know you are.
>>
>>83239186
I just saw the movie yesterday anon

he's not kidding. sorry
>>
>>83235777
I believe adrenaline regulates the perception of time, though it would make it slower in a time of stress.
>>
>>83239186
If I was fucking with you, I'd have sad there were NO SURVIVORS.

But there were. Psylocke survives
>>
>>83235777
My interpretation is this:

- Normally, Barry is not at "super speed" and cannot do or sense anything without activating it on purpose.
- But he can, on occasion (ie. when the plot demands it), act on pure reflex/instinct and this allows him to dodge lightning, etc. at a much higher speed then he can normally achieve. It's like Spider Sense but for superspeed. It only acts in instances of extreme danger or duress.
>>
>>83239277
Thanks, Speedforce!
>>
>>83238516
He also sped up the music he was listening to in DoFP.
>>
>>83239111
It was bullshit. Angel was one of my favorite mutants as a kid next to Nightcrawler.

With Havok they're just like, "Oh Scott, your brother, a mutant we've all known for decades, died. Sorry dude."
>>
>>83237758
>spoilers
Motherfucker, some of us haven't seen the movie yet.
>>
>>83239277
When it comes to speedsters I always give a pass to fuck ups and getting tagged vs being too fast to hit based on sometimes reflexes kick in and sometimes not.
>>
>>83239446
>being on /co/ when you haven't seen the latest capeshit

C'mon son
>>
>>83235582
can somone please explain those fucking time remnants to me? the dont seem to make sense...
>>
File: flashphysics.jpg (187 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
flashphysics.jpg
187 KB, 1600x900
>>83239671
Speedforce

Basically time travelling as a speedster makes your copies protected from paradoxes or something like that
>>
>>83239671
It's like those afterimages from fast fighters in anime, except even dumber.
>>
>>83239712
gotta blast
>>
>>83239749
What? No not even close.

You travel back in time, literally, so there is two of yourself. It can create a paradox, that's why those time police wraiths from doctor who show up.
>>
Quicksilver is fast on his own. If he had the speed force in addition to his mutant powers...
>>
>>83235582

Since Barry can time travel, travel to alternate dimentions, and create multiple copies of himself... and he's still not at full power or full understanding of the SPEED FORCE: he's probably the fastest.
>>
Random anon curious here. It might seem like an amatuerish question but does QS move fast or can he slow down time because it seems possible that both can come together into the same abilities that QS has.
>>
>>83239909
>except even dumber.
>>
>>83239671
That's because they don't make sense. The Flash likes to take as many rules about time travel as possible and smash them all together so that everything is possible and nothing is impossible.
>>
>>83235582
CW Flash is kinda dumb and full of angst. He's so troubled that he can't take the time to understand the potential of his powers. He has no fighting sense or focus whatsoever because if he did, then he would be too OP and the show would have no conflict left.

With Fox Quicksilver, he shows that he's more consistent at being in control of his abilities.

I wager that CW Flash loses through some mistake or blunder that always manages to happen with him. QS gets the job done.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.