[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Magneto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 236x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 236x404
Why is good-guy Magneto best Magneto?
>>
>>83235027
Because Fassbender
>>
>>83235027
Magneto was always the good guy, anon.
>>
>>83235071
>>83235105
This thread is over
>>
I really wished he stayed at the mansion. It would have given them more build up to tear down in the next movie.

If he isn't forming The Brotherhood the next time around I am rioting.
>>
>>83235105
This.

Magneto did nothing wrong.
>>
>>83235105
>>83238427
Agreed
>>
>>83235027
He was the only good part of an otherwise forgettable movie in an otherwise forgettable franchise.
Honestly, it would have been much better if the whole thing was about a superpowered globe trotting Nazi hunter who slowly looses his sense of morality.
>>
>>83236683
He joins and leaves every movie. I think Apocalypse is the first movie where he decides to stay at the end.
>>
>>83238427
He dated Rogue.
>>
>>83235105
>>83238427
>genocidal monster who is literally worse than hitler
>good guy
>nothing wrong

m-muh mutants
>>
>>83235027
Because for someone like him, with all his pain and anguish, to still act in the name of good? And do right?

That's real strength of character. To take all that he has had done to him and not succumb to vengeance or rage, but strive to help...

He's acting against his nature and fighting compulsions.

Magneto has been a complex character since the for quite a while for that very reason.
>>
I haven't seen the movie yet, but doesn't he, like, almost destroy the planet at some point?
>>
>>83235027

I like how every student except Mystique hated him.
>>
>>83235027
Magneto is a good guy, read a comic
>>
>>83239574
Not all versions of him are genocidal...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.