[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cybersix
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 61dRsqOV+tL._SL1500_.jpg (109 KB, 708x1007) Image search: [Google]
61dRsqOV+tL._SL1500_.jpg
109 KB, 708x1007
Cybersix Thread - "Fuck downloading, we have the series on DVD" edition

Haven't seen a thread for this gem in a while.
>>
>>83226308
>You'll never hear the extended opening
>>
>>83226326
You can, you just have to make it yourself. The DVD includes an instrumental version of the theme.
>>
Was the books ever fully translated?
>>
>>83226547
Fan translations do exist, but there is no official English translation as of now.
>>
What was the main characters deal again? She dressed up as a man in her regular life? Why was that?
>>
>>83226835
To evade destruction by her creator, an escaped Nazi scientist.
>>
Anyone have a link for quality downloads? I'd love to discuss this, but I've never seen it!
>>
>>83226835
Took on the identity of some guy who died. And as secret identities go, pretending to be a different gender is a hell of a lot more practical than combing your hair and wearing a pair of glasses (though she does that too).
>>
>>83227497
Get the DVD, m8. It's worth the $24.
>>
>>83227584
And Lori is way more slutty in the comic.
>>
>>83226308

Legit one of the best of all time in my mind. Not a super popular opinion, but I think it's probably top ten superhero cartoons.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.