[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kyle Carrozza cannot take criticism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Vambre.png (158 KB, 1280x766) Image search: [Google]
Vambre.png
158 KB, 1280x766
I sort of remember this video being mentioned on here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL_8gji9jrQ

But I had to do a little digging around and found a blog that got into more of the issue on the matter.
http://tvskylejerk.blogspot.com/

I sort of stopped looking at his art around 2013, but needless to say. I'm happy that I stopped looking at Kyle's art. It sort of disgusting to see him be like this to his peers.
>>
>>83225550

I don't care.

I don't want another dobson.
>>
You tried this last time and everyone called you out on your bullshit samefagging. I hope you embarrass yourself again today.
>>
>>83225550
oh jee stop the presses everyone

an artist has gone full drama mode ...

ladi freaking dah
>>
>>83225623
I didn't make the first topic.
>>
>>83225550
I don't really feel like digging through blogs and shit, could you summarize what exactly he's said and done? I kinda like his work, though I'm not in love with it. I don't think anyone likes criticism, but how you handle it is what counts, so I just want to know if he really is as big of an asshole as you claim.
>>
>>83225708
Stop lying and just run onto the freeway already.
>>
>>83226290
>eel like digging through blogs and shit, could you summarize what exactly he's said and done? I k
Got his online friends to attack him to make him change his mind on what he said. As well as attacking other artists who are not from Hollywood who can draw well.
>>
>>83226352
The day you say that you're lying would be the day you shove a red hot poker up your ass and face the facts that you're an asshole.
>>
>>83225550

See, this doesn't really read as something anyone gives a shit about as much as it is about you being on a witch-hunt. Your youtube video's fucking unreadable, too.

So he's a jerk, so what? Take a number, get in line, there's plenty of jerks in the animation industry. Let it go, dude.
>>
its not like he said WHERES YOUR CARTOON!? then blocked you while having his army of twitter followers spam you until you closed your account, like a certain hack manlet i know.
>>
couldn't watch the video because the text was practically unreadable

this thread is dildos
>>
>>83225550
Everyone saw the psychotic message you sent Kyle on Facebook. Stop making threads weirdo.
>>
Shut up and post Vambre thighs
>>
>>83225550
you are kinda late dude /co/ is comblr now

Also, for a small sum of money you can pay imbeciles to say good shit or defend you on this site take it to some of the other halfdead chans
>>
File: tumblr_nodd44ZeIG1snhx8eo1_1280.png (563 KB, 1280x1120) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nodd44ZeIG1snhx8eo1_1280.png
563 KB, 1280x1120
>>
File: tumblr_nox4kxjWue1s5q5abo1_1280.png (431 KB, 902x1200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nox4kxjWue1s5q5abo1_1280.png
431 KB, 902x1200
>>
File: tumblr_o09lgwEKxj1qd0vwyo1_1280.png (417 KB, 906x604) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o09lgwEKxj1qd0vwyo1_1280.png
417 KB, 906x604
>>
>>83225550
i fucking hate this guy's art, but it's the kind of shit i've been trying in vain to oppose for years and everyone else eats it up, so whatever
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.