[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Jay and Miles like Louise Simonson so much? It seems like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (70 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
70 KB, 1920x1080
Why do Jay and Miles like Louise Simonson so much? It seems like the 80s X factor was shit and that she ruined the New Mutants. Is there literally any good X Factor stories or Post Claremont New Mutants other than Mutant Massacre or Inferno which I am sure Claremont and her husband had a massive say in plotting.
>>
Feminists are morons, news at 11.
>>
>>83222821
>80s X factor was shit
Stopped reading there
>>
>>83222909
>beast, Iceman, Angel, Non phoenix jean
>good
>>
>>83222821
>80s X factor was shit
No, she saved the title from Bob Layton. Her Man of Steel was good too.
>>
>>83222847
>>83222821
Oboyoboy is it time already for our daily /r9k/ thread?
>>
>>83223322
Are you saying that Claremont and Walt Simonson didn't have a huge say in Inferno and the mutant massacre? Both of them have shown that know how to right and the whole reason she was put on X Factor was to appease Claremont. No way she would have gotten either of the x books if Claremont didn't think he could control the line
>>
>>83222821
I think for the X-Men Jay and Mile's default is to like, rather than dislike.
>>
>>83223528
>Both of them have shown that know how to right
A skill you clearly lack, so I guess that's one thing Weezie's got over you.
>>
>>83223634
She would spell it wryght
>>
>>83224195
*kekkles*
>>
>>83222821
Cause she is a woman and Rachel and Miles think that Claremont was a pro lgbt feminist and not just a dude with a fetish
>>
>>83224853
Cause he* was* a woman
Jay* and Miles

CYP
>>
>>83225812
>was

is miles a faggot now?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.