[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /co/ like Doraleous and Associates and/or other Hank and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Photo-original.jpg (434 KB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
Photo-original.jpg
434 KB, 1536x1152
Does /co/ like Doraleous and Associates and/or other Hank and Jed stuff?
I feel like I'm the only one on this website that does.
>>
I made a thread about it once and it got like 4 replies before it fell off the board.

It's just you and me. Hello new friend.
>>
I watched a couple of episodes of this a few years back. Weren't they on The Escapist or something?

It was alright.
>>
File: itsGood.gif (1 MB, 386x286) Image search: [Google]
itsGood.gif
1 MB, 386x286
I liked it
>>
File: hero_mcom-hh-bffs-1100x450.jpg (175 KB, 1100x450) Image search: [Google]
hero_mcom-hh-bffs-1100x450.jpg
175 KB, 1100x450
>>83222423
I also loved Apocalypse Lane. Sucks that more people don't know about the cartoons from TE, they're all genuinely fantastic.

>>83222460
It was on The Escapist, now the whole series is on Youtube. It's made by the same guys that do Battlefield Friends.
>>
Bump
Pls
>>
...Do they still make episodes?
Last I saw of it they were prepping the elfboi as the big bad and taking a "short break".
This was like 7 years ago.
>>
>>83222386
I used to watch it along with Battlefield friends.
>>
>>83223894
They've finished season 2. I think the episode you're referencing is season 1
I dunno if they have more plans for it.
>>
File: Knife Fight-Apocalypse Lane.png (309 KB, 407x407) Image search: [Google]
Knife Fight-Apocalypse Lane.png
309 KB, 407x407
>>83222594
>Apocalypse Lane
People on /co/ would care if they knew that their perfect waifu was in it.
>>
>>83224743
Did she have a little penis?
>>
>>83224957
>borwnish
>punk
>muscle girl
>into bestiality
Really, does the inclusion or lack of a penis matter at that point for /co/?
>>
I couldn't get into that series but did quite like the apocalypse during my edgy teen days. What even was it called? is there anywhere to watch his old stuff for reasons?
>>
>>83225601
I'm fairly sure apocalypse lane is still on the escapist.
Doraleous and BFF's are on Youtube.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.