[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why have some many Green Lanterns? Shouldn't the corps already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1371951411387.jpg (69 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
1371951411387.jpg
69 KB, 500x647
Why have some many Green Lanterns? Shouldn't the corps already learn the fact that it does nothing but tarnish their brand. If they have less Green Lanterns, more specifically 1 Green Lantern, that particular Green Lantern would be the biggest badass in the universe. Just look at the sad pathetic state that Sinestro is currently in after starting his own corps.
>>
File: kyle.gif (34 KB, 250x324) Image search: [Google]
kyle.gif
34 KB, 250x324
>>83217089
>If they have less Green Lanterns, more specifically 1 Green Lantern, that particular Green Lantern would be the biggest badass in the universe.
Not...quite true
>>
>>83217089
Because if the Guardians employ only one person they would cover up even less ground as they already do. What is a sector good for if the GL just fucks around around one planet if theres not a galactic threat.
At least the human lanterns do
>>
Arenyou asking why are there six human GLs, or why there are 7200 GLs?
>>
So glad that space sector 2814 warrants 6 Green Lanterns.
>>
>>83217240
Most sectors usually have only one GL

Earth is the only shithole that has so many GLs and it is not even a sector by itself
>>
>>83217089

Honestly, there should only be two human green lanterns, Hal and Kyle.

Let Guy do his Warrior shit again.

Alan isn't even a part of the corps

Baz and Jessica I'm sure are nice character concepts but we really don't need MORE human lanterns for fuck's sake. I don't know why Johns tried so hard.

And who really cares about John Stewart anyways.
>>
>>83217459
Well, from an in universe perspective, it kinda does, being the keystone of the multiverse.
>>
>>83217506
>And who really cares about John Stewart anyways.

Idk man, The Daily Show seems to suck without him. This election doesnt even seem that much fun without him
>>
>>83217482
And they still hang out on the same rock most of the time.
There should be like a rule that you will be placed in a sector outside of your homeworld or that you only can visit it during vacation or whatever. If not all lanterns would hang around their turf and the rest of the sector would go to shit.
Or they would try to do whatever with their homeworld *cough* Sinestro *cough*
>>
>>83217646

To be fair even half a dozen GL on Earth is less. That place is riddld with threats every week or so
>>
>>83217129
God I hate Kyle
>>
>>83217815
For all we know, there's a random planet in sector 1666 full of the shittiest, meanest, most powerful villains in the galaxy, and that planet has like a dozen green lanterns. Who knows?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.