[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has your family ever obnoxiously quoted a cartoon ad nauseum?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
Has your family ever obnoxiously quoted a cartoon ad nauseum?

Anytime the word "parfait" has been mentioned these last 15 years, both my mom and dad will imitate Donkey and say "everybody loves parfaits!"
>>
>>83213234
Me and my younger cousins will quote any episode of (pre-movie) Spongebob at the drop of the hat. It was the same case in high school for me too, with my friends.
>>
>>83213259
I work fast food, and we all quote SpongeBob every chance we get. It's the only way we keep our sanity
>>
File: YOHO.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
YOHO.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
YOHO!
>>
File: costanza.gif (885 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
costanza.gif
885 KB, 500x418
>>83213234

My little brother communicates almost entirely in quotes, largely from black youtube and social media and the Boondocks but it includes a bunch of other stuff too.
>>
Not a cartoon, but my family and I (mostly me and my dad) still quote Kung Pow at each other fairly often.
>>
>>83214626
That sounds superficially radical, but somewhat tiring after 10+ years.
>>
>>83214597
>largely from black youtube and social media

You do realise that one of you has to die right
>>
>>83213358
Apparently it was long gone already...
>>
>>83214626
>You go that way, I'll go home
>>
>>83214626
I'd like a pound of nuts, please.
>>
>>83214626
My nipples look like milk duds
>>
>>83214682
THAT'S A LOT OF NUTS
>>
>>83214723
THAT'LL BE FOUR BUCKS BABY YOU WANT FRIES WITH THAT?
>>
>>83214626
Im bleeding, making me the victor.
>>
My mom used to always quote Billy and Mandy. Whenever somebody farted she would yell their name and say "you made a butt burp!"
>>
>>83214626
But isn't Betty

A woman's name?
>>
>>83213234
how many times does "parfait" come up?
>>83214597
is he black?
>>
File: yoho ahoy.jpg (59 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
yoho ahoy.jpg
59 KB, 500x375
>>83214303
AHOY!
>>
>>83214889

Yes.
>>
>>83214645
I shouldn't say fairly often anymore, but it still does happen occasionally. The most common would be whenever I would whine about something, he'd simply give the Ling "Weeopeeowee"
>>
>>83214815
My dad always quoted DESTROY US ALL
>>
Nah my folks for the most part cartoons besides some rare exceptions.

My mom loves scooby doo and my dad was blown away by reboot.

My mom tried to give mystery inc a try but she didn't care for it because it was too serious for a cartoon. She also liked tom and Jerry .

Me and my brother have a bad habit of it though.
>>
>>83213234
Your Mum and Dad sound cool, party pooper
>>
>>83214889
>how many times does "parfait" come up?

Very rarely.
>>
File: Peng09.jpg (23 KB, 486x356) Image search: [Google]
Peng09.jpg
23 KB, 486x356
my mom's favorite movie when I was a kid was Pebble and The Penguin, and since then my mom would say "goodness glaciers!" in reaction to something

when I was younger I thought it was dumb, but now I find myself saying it too
>>
>>83214846
>>83214788
>>83214711
>>83214682
>>83214668
>>83214645

Now, now, be reasonable. We don't want to lose any more toes here.
>>
>>83218387
>Ooh that's tender. That is tender.
>>
My family used to quote The Simpsons at any opportunity, but we did it less and less as the years went by and the show got worse. I don't know when the last time we quoted the show to each other was, but we haven't done it for at least the past decade.
>>
Fuck how obnoxious it is, my best friend and I will do any remotely relevant futurama quote as often as possible. When our mutual friend got her degree we started singing "Hail, hail, Robinia! The land I didn't make up!"
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.