[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So new movie in theaters today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: xmenz.jpg (342 KB, 1133x1500) Image search: [Google]
xmenz.jpg
342 KB, 1133x1500
QUESTION: what did /co/ think of the Rogue Cut edition of Days of Future Past?
>>
There is a reason the rogue content was cut it didn't add anything to the main story
>>
>>83208163
It adds more good scenes to a good movie, but ultimately, it doesn't make it better, just longer.
>>
I've only seen the rogue cut and I had no problem with its pacing. I didn't love DOFP as much (not a fan of its genre but I respect X-Men) but it was certainly a great film to watch.
>>
Movie was mostly good because of Wolverine.
>>
is there a reason why (other than $$$) this wasn't just packaged with DOFP as a special feature like most other movie releases that have theatrical and extended cuts? Is there something about it that makes it that much different?
>>
>>83208163
I understand why it was cut.
Most scenes were just superfluous and made the movie longer.
>>
I think they'll do the same think with jubilee maybe that's why they deleted Most of her scenes
>>
>>83210230
The sad thing is I'd actually buy it...
>>
>>83210340
Good waifufag.
>>
>>83208898
Both versions are on the same blu-ray
>>
>>83208898
When DOFP first hit blue rays, the effects for the extra sentinel scenes weren't done yet. So the rogue cut took another half year or something until the effects were done.
>>
Surprised they didn't make a Jlaw cut, considering she's the big money maker in the series.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.