[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gunnerkrigg Court
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 00001676.jpg (193 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
00001676.jpg
193 KB, 600x849
>GET A JOB
http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/
>>
>>83207429

Oh, Annie is going after the shy fairy girl. Nice. Give her a couple more chapters and she'll have a whole harem.
>>
C U T E
U
T
E
>>
>>83207613
That's just like Annie to prey on them while they're alone.
>>
>>83207429
So the big hands in the presantation were not a metaphor but just him being bad at it? A for effort, I'd say.
>>
WHO IS SNUFFLE
>>
File: no dice.png (71 KB, 171x242) Image search: [Google]
no dice.png
71 KB, 171x242
I wish the etheric kids were allowed to mix with the regular court kids so I can imagine myself going to the court and falling in love with a fairy turned human who teaches me how to use magic.
>>
>>83207429
Annie is a dyke alpha predator
>>
File: face.png (79 KB, 185x256) Image search: [Google]
face.png
79 KB, 185x256
>>83208293
>>
>>83208348
Purple-One-Eye is pretty cute, Annie has excellent taste in prey.
>>
>>83208240
Snuffle is a greenhaired fairy from the forest, the bright yellow one in the background silly
>>
>>83208293
stop wishing someone else would fix you
>>
>>83207613
fuck you annie I saw her first
>>
>>83207429
Reminds me of the Oneiroi a bit.
>>
>>83207429
>still no sight of William and Janet, the two most important characters of the webcomic
>>
>>83207429
that jerk over there seems kinda dangerous. Imagine you wake up one day and believe you are part of Hydra.
>>
>>83209229
There's nothing wrong with wanting fairy powers, anon. Likewise, nothing wrong with wanting to bone a fairy.
>>
Annie got to get better pick up lines of she wants a girl like Paz for her so Kpshe can double date with Kat
>>
At least Noodle faiy a cute.
Still the worst chapter ever, though.
>>
File: 00000993.jpg (475 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
00000993.jpg
475 KB, 600x849
>>83207429
>>83209510
Red's friend can do that too, but whatevs.
>>
>>83209229
Well generally good relationship advice, I don't think it's warranted here. Wanting a quirky gf and magical powers isn't bad.
>>
>>83209510
>>83211818
I think the implications is it doesn't last outside of the ether.
>>
I want to see more Ring of Fire.
I want her to kill Annie already.
>>
I like that we get to meet a former fairy who actually seems pretty grounded and not so spastic as the others. She is going to actually succeed at being human. I hope we get to see more of her.
>>
that fairy is cute
>>
>>83212006

I wonder if that actually matters to the court. Given their attitude toward Bugsy, I wouldn't be surprised if they just pulled menial jobs out of a hat and never let them leave the Court proper...
>>
Purps and Blondie would be perfect candidates for Court psy-ops/propaganda jobs. Belief alteration, vision distortion...
>>
Noodle?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.