[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So should I keep watching Justice League or Young Justice? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: me and amazon.jpg (632 KB, 1432x1080) Image search: [Google]
me and amazon.jpg
632 KB, 1432x1080
So should I keep watching Justice League or Young Justice?
I was never much comics, but I'm interested in the Flash. I had seen Flashpoint before the CW TV series began and I followed both seasons of the CW Flash but I have no idea if I should keep watching one or the other.
>>
>>83203568
skip Justice League season 1

season 2 and JLU are much, much better

STAS is basically a prequel to JL

don't even bother with YJ, it's unredeemable trash
>>
>>83203630
Anything else I should know?
>>
>>83203630
>don't even bother with YJ, it's unredeemable trash

hey fuck you

But if you're interested in the Flash, then yeah you don't have to bother with YJ since it's more about the sidekicks then Flash himself.

It does have Kid Flash but he's the focus for maybe a handful of episodes. You're not missing anything Flash-related if you don't watch it.
>>
>>83203630
Don't listen to this faggot.
>>
>>83203568
YJ isn't much focused on the Flash, but if you had to watch one episode, watch "Bloodlines" from season two.

Also, watch Brave and the Bold's "Requiem for a Scarlet Speedster".
>>
>>83203630
This is the correct opinion
>>
JL and JLU are great.

https://youtu.be/PjZohyn7Vjc
>>
>>83203568
>>83203722

If you are interested in Flash, watch Justice League. He's much less of a presence on JLU but you can watch that as well. Barry Flash is hardly on Young Justice but most of the adult superheroes are hardly there except for the actual mentors at Happy Harbor (Tornado, Black Canary, Captain Marvel, and to a lesser extent, Batman, and even lesser, Superman and a few others for an occasional episode). YJ is more Kid Flash. It's not really going to make sense if you've been following CW Flash.
>>
>>83203630

Finally someone with some sense. This board's worshiping of that show is embarrassing.

Of course it's probably all just toonfags obsessed with shipping and waifus or whatever.
>>
>>83203722
YJ is actually really good and has Wally (JL Flash) as a kid.
>>
>>83205505
Care to explain why you hate it so much? All I ever heard while it was airing were complaints about "shipping" but that doesn't even make sense considering romance only took up about 5% of any given episode at most. So what is it?
>>
Young Justice is shit. Watch JL and JLU, you won't regret it.
>>
>>83203630
>skip Justice League season 1

Where do you live anon?
>>
>>83208184

>>83208159
>>
>>83203630
>skip Justice League season 1
What a faggot.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.