[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've been power reading through Ewing Ultimates and it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: marvel-cosmic-beings.jpg (176 KB, 960x700) Image search: [Google]
marvel-cosmic-beings.jpg
176 KB, 960x700
So I've been power reading through Ewing Ultimates and it's really making me long for the days when there were still frightingly beautiful mysteries left in the Marvel Cosmos

tldr: classic "pre-infinity gauntlet" cosmic marvel thread anyone?
>>
I love it man, I just did a story time for thanos quest

>>83201866
>>
>>83202477
isnt this the first warlock infinity watch book, right after gauntlet?
>>
I really liked the silver surfer that was part of that whole era. Vol 2 and it went on for some time after.

Also, Starlin was the reason why I got into comics but I didn't know it was him at the time.
>>
>>83202477
Why don't you like the ooga chakas, the Flerkin, the Klyntar and the space Golden girl dogs?
>>
>>83205228
I like Starlin a lot. I honestly couldn't muster up much interest in the original Captain Marvel comics until he came along.
>>
>>83202978
You won't post the second part?
>>
>>83202477
Ok, I gotta ask this:

The Marvel Wikia says guys like Eternity, Infinity etc. are called "Manifestations". Has this term ever been used in any story?
>>
Going to try reading original Warlock tommorow, don't expect much but hopefully it adds to Starlin's stuff somehow

>>83205407
Nobody else did either, that's why they changed the direction and format multiple times
>>
>>83206222
Probably during Gruenwald's Quasar.
>>
>>83202978
A namefag beat you to that, but I only completed that namefag's storytime of The Thanos Quest. He didn't return in time.
>>
>>83203018
Yes, I think it's something of a prelude book to infinty War
>>
>>83202477
>Warlock, Surfer, and Quasar

Fuck yeah!
>>
>>83213513
Quasar is what got me so invested in Marvel Cosmic to begin with, really wish he could get his own title again
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.